- KDD 2020 Celebrates Recipients of the SIGKDD Best Paper Awards - Sep 24, 2020.
Top Data Scientists Honored for Advanced Research and Applied Data Science in the Field of Knowledge Discovery in Data and Data Mining.
- KDD-2020 (virtual), the leading conference on Data Science and Knowledge Discovery, Aug 23-27 – register now - Aug 18, 2020.
Using an interactive VR platform, KDD-2020 brings you the latest research in AI, Data Science, Deep Learning, and Machine Learning with tutorials to improve your skills, keynotes from top experts, workshops on state-of-the-art topics and over 200 research presentations.
- KDD-2020 – Virtual Only Conference, Aug 23-27 - May 29, 2020.
After much consideration, the General Chairs, Executive Committee and Organizing Committee for KDD 2020 have decided to take the conference fully virtual. Clear your calendar for August 23-27, 2020, and enjoy access to all the virtual content live and on demand the week of the event.
- KDD 2020 Invites Top Data Scientists To Compete in 24th Annual KDD Cup - Apr 30, 2020.
This year's KDD Cup features four distinct tracks that welcome participants to tackle challenges in e-commerce, generative adversarial networks, automatic graph representation learning (AutoGraph) and mobility-on-demand (MoD) platforms. Winners will be recognized at KDD 2020, the leading interdisciplinary conference in data science, in San Diego on August 23-27, 2020.
- KDD 2020 Call for Research, Applied Data Science Papers - Dec 12, 2019.
ACM SIGKDD Invites Industry and Academic Experts to Submit Advancements in Data Mining, Knowledge Discovery and Machine Learning for 26th Annual Conference in San Diego.