- Linear algebra and optimization and machine learning: A textbook - May 18, 2020.
This book teaches linear algebra and optimization as the primary topics of interest, and solutions to machine learning problems as applications of these methods. Therefore, the book also provides significant exposure to machine learning.
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning: A Textbook - Sep 7, 2018.
This book covers both classical and modern models in deep learning. The book is intended to be a textbook for universities, and it covers the theoretical and algorithmic aspects of deep learning.
- Machine Learning for Text - Apr 9, 2018.
This book covers machine learning techniques from text using both bag-of-words and sequence-centric methods. The scope of coverage is vast, and it includes traditional information retrieval methods and also recent methods from neural networks and deep learning.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Apr 12-26: The Race For AI: Google, Facebook, Amazon, Apple; Comprehensive Guide to Learning #Python - Apr 27, 2016.
Data Science helps see where your country will stand in WW 3; Recommender Systems: New Comprehensive Textbook; Good read: Deep Learning in Neural Networks - extreme summary; The Race For #AI: Google, Facebook, Amazon, Apple rush to grab #AI startups.
- Recommender Systems: New Comprehensive Textbook by Charu Aggarwal - Apr 15, 2016.
Covers recommender systems comprehensively, both fundamentals and advanced topics, organized into: Algorithms and evaluation, recommendations in specific domains and contexts, and advanced topics and applications.
- Research Leaders on Data Mining, Data Science and Big Data key advances, top trends - Jan 18, 2016.
Research Leaders in Data Science and Big Data reflect on the most important research advances in 2015 and the key trends expected to dominate throughout 2016.
Pages: 1 2
- Book: Healthcare Data Analytics - Jul 20, 2015.
Written by prominent researchers and experts working in the healthcare domain, this book provides a clear understanding of the analytical techniques currently available to solve healthcare problems.
- New Machine Learning and Data Science Books – Save 20% - Jun 15, 2015.
New books include Statistical Learning with Sparsity: The Lasso and Generalizations, Statistical Reinforcement Learning: Modern Machine Learning Approaches, and Healthcare Data Analytics. Use Promotion Code GZP42 to save 20% off.
- Data Mining: New Comprehensive Textbook by Charu Aggarwal - Apr 23, 2015.
This comprehensive data mining textbook explores the different aspects of data mining, from basics to advanced, and their applications, and may be used for both introductory and advanced data mining courses.
- IEEE ICDM 2015 Call for Papers, Workshops, Contest proposals, demos, and tutorials - Mar 16, 2015.
ICDM '15: The 15th IEEE International Conference on Data Mining, a leading research conference in the field, calls for workshop proposals, contest proposals, papers, demo proposals, and tutorial proposals. Conference dates: Nov 14-17, Atlantic City, NJ, USA.
- CFP: ACM Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data - Jan 14, 2015.
Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data (TKDD) welcomes papers on a full range of research in the knowledge discovery and analysis of diverse forms of data. Subjects include scalable and effective algorithms for data mining and big data analysis, mining brain networks, mining data streams and more.
- Research Leaders on Data Mining, Data Science, and Big Data key trends, top papers - Jan 9, 2015.
We asked global research leaders in Data Science and Big Data what are the most interesting research papers/advances of 2014 and what are the key trends they see in 2015. Here are their answers.
- Book: Frequent Pattern Mining - Sep 25, 2014.
Frequent pattern mining is one of the distinguished problems in data mining. Learn about methods, domains, and applications of frequent pattern mining in this comprehensive survey of the field.
- Book: Data Classification: Algorithms and Applications - Aug 2, 2014.
Learn a wide variety of data classification techniques and their methods, domains, and variations in this comprehensive survey of the area of data classification.
- Book: Data Classification: Algorithms and Applications - Jun 14, 2014.
This new book explores the underlying algorithms of classification and applications in text, multimedia, social network, biological data, and other domains. 25% off with KDnuggets discount.
- Outlier Detection for Temporal Data - May 22, 2014.
Outlier Detection for Temporal Data covers topics in temporal outlier detection, which have applications in numerous fields. It starts with the basic topics then moves on to state of the art techniques in the field.