- Principles of Guided Analytics - Mar 27, 2018.
KNIME outline their guided analytics system and explain how this can assist data scientists to predict future outcomes.
- KNIME Summit, San Francisco, Sep 14-16, KDnuggets Offer - Aug 29, 2016.
KNIME, a leading open Analytics Platform is holding a first North American summit in San Francisco. Use code SUMMIT_KDNUGGETS to get 10% discount. Early bird rates till Sep 4.
- Research Leaders on Data Mining, Data Science and Big Data key advances, top trends - Jan 18, 2016.
Research Leaders in Data Science and Big Data reflect on the most important research advances in 2015 and the key trends expected to dominate throughout 2016.
Pages: 1 2
- To Code or Not to Code with KNIME - Jul 22, 2015.
Find out how KNIME allows us to integrating analytical languages, such as R and Python and visual design of SQL code. Also, learn to integrate your Hadoop, visualization and ETL systems with the KNIME.
Pages: 1 2
- Data Mining Process/Workflow Reproducibility and KNIME - May 1, 2015.
What happens with analytics and data mining workflows when different components change? KNIME approach of keeping the old versions as part of the platform guarantees reproducibility.
- Top stories for Aug 10-16: Certificates in Analytics, Data Mining; OpenML: Share, Discover and Do Machine Learning - Aug 17, 2014.
Certificates in Analytics, Data Mining, and Data Science; OpenML: Share, Discover and Do Machine Learning; Top 10 References for applying Big Data and Analytics in Business; Data is not a fad.
- KDnuggets 14:n21, Certificates in Analytics, Data Science; Michael Berthold, KNIME; OpenML - Aug 13, 2014.
KDnuggets Analytics, Data mining, and Data Science stories, including Certificates in Analytics, Data Science, online and on-campus; Interview with Michael Berthold, KNIME founder and President; OpenML: Share, Discover and Do Machine Learning, and more.
- Interview: Michael Berthold, KNIME Founder, on Research, Creativity, Big Data, and Privacy, Part 2 - Aug 12, 2014.
We discuss interesting research projects, scientific research and creativity, Big Data hype and reality, is privacy still possible, and advice for beginning Data Scientists.
- Interview: Michael Berthold, President and Founder of KNIME, on Data Mining, Startups, and Visual Workflow - Aug 9, 2014.
We discuss KNIME key features and how it compares to competition, KNIME business model, Pharma, planned development, and transition from an academic project to a company.