- Will Reinforcement Learning Pave the Way for Accessible True Artificial Intelligence? - Aug 11, 2020.
Python Machine Learning, Third Edition covers the essential concepts of reinforcement learning, starting from its foundations, and how RL can support decision making in complex environments. Read more on the topic from the book's author Sebastian Raschka.
- $5 Data science eBooks and videos from Packt - Dec 19, 2017.
Check Packt $5 sale on every ebook and video, including many great titles on Data Analysis, Machine Learning, Python, Deep Learning, and more - sale runs until Jan 15, 2018.
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence: Main Developments in 2017 and Key Trends in 2018 - Dec 15, 2017.
As we bid farewell to one year and look to ring in another, KDnuggets has solicited opinions from numerous Machine Learning and AI experts as to the most important developments of 2017 and their 2018 key trend predictions.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Nov 01-07: Airbnb develops an #AI which converts design into source code - Nov 8, 2017.
Also: One LEGO at a time: Explaining the #Math of How #NeuralNetworks Learn; 6 Books Every #DataScientist Should Keep Nearby; Direct from Sebastian Raschka #Python #MachineLearning book, new edition.
- How to Learn Machine Learning in 10 Days - May 1, 2017.
10 days may not seem like a lot of time, but with proper self-discipline and time-management, 10 days can provide enough time to gain a survey of the basic of machine learning, and even allow a new practitioner to apply some of these skills to their own project.
- The Guerrilla Guide to Machine Learning with Python - May 1, 2017.
Here is a bare bones take on learning machine learning with Python, a complete course for the quick study hacker with no time (or patience) to spare.
- 7 More Steps to Mastering Machine Learning With Python - Mar 1, 2017.
This post is a follow-up to last year's introductory Python machine learning post, which includes a series of tutorials for extending your knowledge beyond the original.
Pages: 1 2
- What I Learned Implementing a Classifier from Scratch in Python - Feb 28, 2017.
In this post, the author implements a machine learning algorithm from scratch, without the use of a library such as scikit-learn, and instead writes all of the code in order to have a working binary classifier algorithm.
- Data Preparation Tips, Tricks, and Tools: An Interview with the Insiders - Oct 14, 2016.
Data preparation and preprocessing tasks constitute a high percentage of any data-centric operation. In order to provide some insight, we have asked a pair of experts to answer a few questions on the subject.
Pages: 1 2
- Interesting Things I Learned at SciPy 2016 - Jul 21, 2016.
Learn about some interesting projects featured at SciPy 2016, brought to you by an attendee who put in the work to bring you this great list of projects.
- A Concise Overview of Standard Model-fitting Methods - May 27, 2016.
A very concise overview of 4 standard model-fitting methods, focusing on their differences: closed-form equations, gradient descent, stochastic gradient descent, and mini-batch learning.
Pages: 1 2
- Top 10 IPython Notebook Tutorials for Data Science and Machine Learning - Apr 22, 2016.
A list of 10 useful Github repositories made up of IPython (Jupyter) notebooks, focused on teaching data science and machine learning. Python is the clear target here, but general principles are transferable.
- Conversation with data scientist Sebastian Raschka: A New Podcast Episode - Feb 24, 2016.
In this post we present a interview of Sebastian Raschka, data scientist and author of Python Machine Learning. Who discussed about machine learning, data science, current and future trends.