Features | Products | Tutorials | Opinions | Tops | Jobs | Submit a blog | Image of the week
This week on KDnuggets: The Machine & Deep Learning Compendium Open Book; Easy SQL in Native Python; Introduction to Automated Machine Learning; How to be a Data Scientist without a STEM degree; What Is The Real Difference Between Data Engineers and Data Scientists?; and much, much more.
Our new KDnuggets Top Blogs Reward Program will pay to the authors of top blogs - check details here. Reposts accepted, but we love original submissions, rewarded at 3 times the rate of reposts.
- How to Find Weaknesses in your Machine Learning Models, by Michael Berk
- 5 Must Try Awesome Python Data Visualization Libraries, by Roja Achary
- Paradoxes in Data Science, by Pier Paolo Ippolito
- Introducing TensorFlow Similarity, by Matthew Mayo
- Don’t Touch a Dataset Without Asking These 10 Questions, by Sandeep Uttamchandani
- How to get Python PCAP Certification: Roadmap, Resources, Tips For Success, Based On My Experience, by Mehul Singh
- Adventures in MLOps with Github Actions, Iterative.ai, Label Studio and NBDEV, by Soellinger & Kunz
- Data Engineering Technologies 2021, by Tech Ninja
- If You Can Write Functions, You Can Use Dask, by Hugo Shi
- 15 Must-Know Python String Methods, by Soner Yıldırım
Image of the week
From Introduction to Automated Machine Learning