- Manager, Marketing Intelligence/Data Analytics at Wunderman Thompson Health, Washington, DC (remote/hybrid). - Oct 19, 2021.
This role leverages data and research to develop, track, measure, and optimize marketing solutions for clients while leading a number of analytical projects. The Manager, MI will provide insights for strategic initiatives.
- 2022 Luis J. Alvarez and Admiral Grace M. Hopper Postdoc Fellowship in Computing Sciences at Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, Berkeley, CA. - Oct 19, 2021.
The successful applicants will work with a research group within the Computing Sciences Area and receive a competitive salary, professional travel allowance, relocation assistance, excellent benefits, and an opportunity to work in the dynamic San Francisco Bay Area.
- Power BI and ADF Developer at Dataspace, Grand Rapids, MI. - Oct 18, 2021.
The work includes developing Power BI reports for executives while also helping the company build a data warehouse in Cloud SQL Server, moving data into it via ADF. The chosen consultant will work on a small team with some of the latest Microsoft technologies to develop analyses.
- Data Visualization Specialist at Dataspace, Brighton, MI. - Oct 18, 2021.
The Data Visualization Specialist will be responsible for creating visually appealing dashboards, reports, electronic media and visual analytics that clearly communicate business measurements and data. This role requires creativity with a high attention to detail and drive for data accuracy.
- Senior Lead Data Scientist at Hilton, McLean, VA or Dallas, TX. - Oct 15, 2021.
If URL doesn’t work, search for job COR011KW at https://jobs.hilton.com/us/en/
- Narrative Science at Machine Learning Engineer, Tech Lead, Chicago, IL. - Oct 15, 2021.
We’re looking for an engineer who has experience with and a passion for analytics, statistics, or machine learning. This person has end-to-end experience developing, deploying, and integrating ML solutions into SaaS systems.
- Manager of Data Engineering and Information Systems at Summit Public Schools, Remote, US. - Oct 14, 2021.
Summit is a leading 6-12 charter school network in CA and WA. This role will develop and manage the technical, operational, and compliance tools and processes related to our many data systems to ensure our schools are running smoothly.
- Senior Scientist/Data Architect at Paramount Recruitment, Connecticut, US. - Oct 14, 2021.
We’ve partnered with a global pharmaceutical company. In this role, you’ll support the development and drive implementation of data management and governance strategy to ensure long-term value of data assets, according to FAIR principles.
- 2022 Summer Associate Program at Institute for Defense Analyses, Alexandria, VA. - Oct 13, 2021.
IDA’s Summer Associate Program provides students the opportunity to use their quantitative and analytic skills to work on challenging real-world national security issues. This is a paid, 10-week internship for rising seniors and graduate students.
- 2022 Data Science Fellowship at Institute for Defense Analyses, Alexandria, VA. - Oct 13, 2021.
IDA’s Data Science Fellowship provides recent graduates a unique opportunity to develop and apply data science skills to important issues in national security and gain experience developing advanced data science tools.
- 2022 Science Policy Fellowship at Institute for Defense Analyses, Science and Technology Policy Institute, Washington, DC. - Oct 13, 2021.
Science Policy Fellows are recent graduates who will work with teams of researchers to support a wide variety of S&T policy-related tasks that use qualitative and quantitative methods to perform project-driven policy analysis.
- Networking Postdoctoral Fellow at Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, Berkeley, CA. - Oct 13, 2021.
The postdoc will work as part of a unique and engaging team developing techniques linking two major research themes namely network architecture and distributed edge ML methods.
- Data Scientist ll at Kohl's Technology, Remote. - Oct 12, 2021.
This is a Data Scientist role that is more “ML Engineer'' focused. The ideal candidate would be expected to have more knowledge in engineering, especially in Scala Spark / PySpark, as well as deeper understanding in ML Algorithms. Please confirm if you're able to work without sponsorship.
- Senior Applied Machine Learning Engineer at EvolutionIQ, New York, NY. - Oct 12, 2021.
Be the technical owner of a new, complex machine learning project, working closely with Evolution’s ML product manager. Your mission starts with mapping out the opportunity and continues to launching a solution in production.
- Senior Data Engineer at EvolutionIQ, New York, NY. - Oct 12, 2021.
You'll be a key contributor to EvolutionIQ’s Data Platform working closely with the Analytics and ML Team to understand their workflows and build a scalable, robust and developer friendly platform that can support multiple different products and use cases.
- Data Engineering Technical Lead at EvolutionIQ, New York, NY. - Oct 12, 2021.
You'll be the technical owner of EvolutionIQ’s Data Platform working closely with the Analytics and ML Team to understand their workflows and build a scalable, robust and developer friendly platform that can support multiple different products and use cases.
- Assistant/Associate/Full Professor at National University of Singapore, Singapore. - Oct 11, 2021.
Seeking a tenure-track faculty candidate to lead highly impactful research and teaching in all areas of signal analysis and machine intelligence (including statistical learning theory, medical imaging, information retrieval, biomedical signal processing, computer vision, NLP, etc.).
- Data Engineer at ATA LLC, Remote. - Oct 8, 2021.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you are responsible for guiding the development of an exciting new application used by data scientists within a data-centric organization leveraging an event-driven architecture.
- Data Scientist/Reinforcement Learning Engineer at ATA LLC, Remote. - Oct 8, 2021.
You will help a team of engineers and developers on the application’s technical implementation, ushering the project from development to production to user integration.
- Advanced Analytics Researcher at The University of Texas System, Austin, TX. - Oct 8, 2021.
The Office of Institutional Research & Analysis seeks a research & data analyst, familiar with large-scale datasets, to work with relational databases to conduct statistical analyses, create dashboards & visualizations, & respond to ad hoc requests.
- Assistant Professor, Game Design and Development at Washington State University, Pullman, WA. - Oct 7, 2021.
The Digital Technology and Culture program at Washington State University invites applications for a permanent, full-time, nine-month, tenure track faculty position with a focus on Game Design and Development at the Assistant Professor rank.
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Creative Technologies (multiple fields) at Aalto University, Espoo, Finland. - Oct 6, 2021.
Topics: augmentation of human creativity via computational methods; creation of novel interactive experiences, virtual and augmented reality (VR, AR), and games; as well as technology-enhanced art, design, architecture and entertainment.
- Faculty Positions in Computer Science at University of Miami, Miami, FL. - Oct 1, 2021.
The Department of Computer Science at the University of Miami invites applications for faculty positions at all levels in areas related to Data Science in conjunction with the Institute for Data Science and Computing.
- Computer Systems Engineer in Supercomputing performance at Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, Berkeley, CA. - Oct 1, 2021.
Berkeley Lab’s Computational Research Division has an immediate opening for a Computer Systems Engineer to apply performance analysis and modeling techniques for HPC and AI applications in distributed memory supercomputers and engage in application tuning.
- Group Leader for Data and Analytics Team at Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, Berkeley, CA. - Oct 1, 2021.
In this exciting role, you will provide vision and guidance and lead a team that provides data management, analytics and AI software, support and expertise to NERSC users and helps users to run analysis, models, simulations and workflows across NERSC’s supercomputing and data resources.
- Senior Data Engineer (MLOps) at Rocket Travel Inc, Remote, US. - Sep 30, 2021.
Rocket Travel is looking for a Senior Data Engineer (MLOps) with experience in Python/SQL and maintaining machine learning models in production to join our growing Data Science Team. Remote employment is an option for this role.
- Open Rank Professor of Data Science at Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA. - Sep 30, 2021.
The Data Science program, an interdisciplinary program that includes faculty in Computer Science, Mathematical Sciences, and the Business School, anticipates hiring a tenure-track faculty member in Data Science starting Fall 2022.
- Deep Learning of Medical Images at Weill Cornell Medicine, New York, NY. - Sep 27, 2021.
Help develop software and utilize deep learning algorithms to automate the segmentation and registration of different image modalities for an image guidance system that displays renderings in a mixed reality headset. Previous experience with deep learning of medical images for segmentation is required.
- IT Specialist - Investigative Data Analytics Specialist at U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Washington, DC. - Sep 27, 2021.
Seeking an IT Specialist, located in Washington, DC. The Division of Enforcement investigates possible violations of securities laws, recommends Commission action when appropriate, either in a federal court or before an administrative law judge, and negotiates settlements.
- Assistant Professor – Educator at University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH. - Sep 27, 2021.
Seeking applications for non-tenure-track positions. Essential Functions are to teach undergraduate and graduate courses in subjects such as business analytics, regression models, data analysis methods, data wrangling, simulation methods, and data visualization.
- Postdoctoral Scholar in HPC and AI Performance at Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, Berkeley, CA. - Sep 27, 2021.
In this exciting role, you will conduct fundamental and applied research in performance optimization and performance modeling of HPC and deep learning applications running on multicore- and accelerator-based supercomputers.
- Data Scientist (KTP Research Fellow) at Brunel University London, London, UK. - Sep 24, 2021.
This is an exciting opportunity for Data Science Researcher. The research will focus on the development of Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing in the area of Emotional Finance.
- Senior Specialist, Analytics & Data Engineering at Merck & Co., Inc.,, Durham, NC. - Sep 23, 2021.
Responsible for establishing and implementing methods to collect and convert raw data into useful data systems. Including optimizing data collection from multiple process inputs, improving execution efficiency by aligning data systems with business goals, and conducting data analysis.
- Data Engineer - Drug Discovery at Paramount Recruitment, UK, France or Italy based. - Sep 22, 2021.
This team will partner with key scientists within the business and external partners. The aim is to share, visualize and analyse more scientific project data (chemistry, omics, biology, DMPK, pre-clinical & clinical data).
- Scientific Data Manager at Paramount Recruitment, Toulouse, France. - Sep 22, 2021.
The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the data flow journey from the labs all the way through to the sharing and reporting of data to key clients and stakeholders.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate at University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK. - Sep 17, 2021.
Postdoc in machine learning, data science & analytics, and/or decision support applied to public health. Salary up to $75K per year with a project duration of two years. Help develop systems to help mitigate the spread of dangerous diseases.
- Director of Data Science & Decision Support at University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI. - Sep 17, 2021.
The Director of Data Science & Decision Support oversees the daily operations and vision planning of the Data Science & Decision Support program. The Director leads the team’s mission to build a data science and artificial intelligence-driven decision engine.
- Senior Data Scientist, Intelligent Services at Adobe, San Jose, CA. - Sep 17, 2021.
Seeking a Senior Data Scientist to build the next generation of Content and Commerce AI services, with expertise in NLP (Traditional and Deep Learning) to build services for enterprise customers that help them optimally monetize their marketing efforts.
- Vice President, AI, Machine Learning & Data Science at Calyxt, Inc., Remote US. - Sep 15, 2021.
The new Vice President of AI, Machine Learning and Data Science is the senior most data science professional in the organization. This individual will lead the data science and AI efforts across the organization and build this program from the ground up.
- Analytics Content Writer (Remote, Freelance) at Holistics Data, Singapore (Remote). - Sep 15, 2021.
Holistics Data, a self-service BI platform, is looking for an analytics content writer. This position is remote and freelance. If you're interested, please check the JD and apply directly here
- Research Intern at ByteDance AI Lab, Remote within Europe. - Sep 14, 2021.
ByteDance, the company that developed TikTok, Toutiao, and Lark etc., is looking for PhD research interns to work on Responsible AI (including but not limited to machine learning fairness and explainability). This role is to start immediately.
- Data Scientist at Hilton, McLean, VA or Remote (US only). - Sep 14, 2021.
- Assistant Research Scientist, Data Science at Texas A&M Institute of Data Science, College Station, TX. - Sep 14, 2021.
We’re seeking a Data Scientist with experience, skills and initiative to expand our activities in research, consultancy, training, and mentorship at Texas A&M University. Applicants should have a PhD in an area related to Data Science and 3 years relevant professional experience.
- Junior Professor (W1) of Computational Materials Science at Universität Bayreuth, Bayreuth, Germany. - Sep 13, 2021.
Applicants should have a very good scientific record in research through relevant publications in national and international journals and demonstrate a committed attitude to academic teaching.
- Admission Systems Analyst at Reed College, Portland, OR. - Sep 12, 2021.
Calling all data people: come join the Admission team to use your data expertise, translation, and visualization skills to support our programmatic needs and strategic decision-making.
- Data Scientist at Overton.io, London, UK. - Sep 12, 2021.
Overton works with researchers to track how ideas translate into policy. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, talented Data Scientist to join us at a pivotal stage of our development #Python #webscraping #machinelearning #datascience
- Senior Data Scientist at Overton.io, London, UK. - Sep 12, 2021.
Overton works with researchers to track how ideas translate into policy. We’re looking for a hands-on, growth-oriented Senior Data Scientist to join us at a pivotal stage of our development #Python #webscraping #machinelearning #datascience
- Data Scientist at NEC Laboratories America, Princeton, NJ. - Sep 10, 2021.
- Senior Data Scientist at PRA Group, Remote US. - Sep 10, 2021.
PhD in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline; 4-6 years of related work experience building machine learning & statistical models; Exp. writing & executing complex queries in SQL & also w/Python & or R
- Senior Data Analyst at PRA Group, Remote US. - Sep 10, 2021.
Bachelor’s Degree required & a minimum of 4-6 years related exp; 4-6 yrs of exp. in data analysis & with Excel & Power BI; Exp. writing complex SQL queries- join, union, pivot, etc. for complex data calculations
- Data Scientist at CompStak, New York, NY. - Sep 9, 2021.
We are looking for a data scientist to build a scalable and efficient data pipeline with ML services for our suite of products that are revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry.
- Statistical Analyst at Data Talent, Remote US (US residents only). - Sep 8, 2021.
Use statistical modeling and machine learning techniques to improve forecasts and produce business insights. Maintain modeling tools in R to incorporate primary and secondary research insights from industry experts and management into the model.
- Manager, Advanced Analytics at Data Talent, Remote US (US residents only). - Sep 8, 2021.
Survey-based market research exp required. Excellent Communication Skills. Analytics: MaxDiff, Discrete, conjoint, latent class, segmentation modeling, predictive analysis, TURF, Key Driver Modeling, Adv. Regression Modeling. Tools: SPSS, LatentGold, Sawtooth, Q, MatLab, Stata, Python, Displayr
- Data & Analytics Supervisor at Hennepin County Health & Human Services, Minneapolis, MN. - Sep 7, 2021.
Seeking a Data & Analytics Supervisor to lead a team of analysts charged with creating actionable insights to influence decision making through data visualization, program evaluation, and advanced analytics.
- Senior Business Intelligence Analyst at Tarte, New York, NY. - Sep 6, 2021.
The Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Team at Tarte helps drive the company’s strategy and operations. We’re looking for a Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst to drive initiatives that guide decision making for the business.
- Machine Learning Engineers at D. E. Shaw Research, New York, NY. - Sep 6, 2021.
Machine learning engineers with impressive records of academic and professional achievements sought to join our interdisciplinary team in New York City. Ideal candidates will have demonstrated expertise in developing deep learning techniques, as well as strong Python programming skills.
- Sr. Data Analyst at brightwheel, San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, or Remote (US). - Sep 6, 2021.
Analytics professional with strong SQL, Stats, Python or R skills, communication and business acumen. This is a high visibility position in a team of talented data and analytics pros in a fantastic growing company. Come help us transform the early education industry!
- Postdoc at Computer Vision Center, Barcelona, Spain. - Aug 26, 2021.
We are seeking a postdoc to join the Learning and Machine Perception (LAMP) team in beautiful Barcelona on the topic of deep learning. The position is for 18 months. Applications are welcome until 15th Sept 2021.
- Data Engineer at King County Library System, Issaquah, WA. - Aug 24, 2021.
The Data Engineer will use common data architecture practices to architect, design and develop data/analytics platforms, such as data warehouses and data lakes, that will be used to produce analytics products including reports, dashboards, Machine Learning (ML) models and more.
- Multiple Research Fellow Positions at National University of Singapore – Institute of Data Science, Singapore. - Aug 24, 2021.
The RF will be responsible for research and innovation in ML, data science, and AI on NLP for information extraction and knowledge discovery.
- RFP - Researcher or Data Scientist at GitHub, Remote. - Aug 24, 2021.
GitHub Tech for Social Good and GitHub Policy teams are issuing this request for proposals (RFP) for background research and guidance on what a list of publicly available GitHub platform usage metrics by country should include and how frequently it should be updated.
- Director of Data Science and Analytics at State Space Labs, Inc, Remote, US. - Aug 19, 2021.
At Statespace we’re using cognitive science, artificial intelligence, and video games to revolutionize the way that humans improve. We are seeking an analytic leader with strong business acumen to build, inspire and lead a new business analytics function within Statespace.
- Senior Machine Learning Engineer (Search and Recommendations) at Automattic, Remote, anywhere. - Aug 19, 2021.
This role is open to data scientists eager to make data engineering a bigger part of their work, and to data engineers who already have first industry experience in building and testing algorithms.
- Junior Data Scientist I at Innovis Data Solutions, Columbus, OH or possible remote. - Aug 19, 2021.
Seeking recent graduate or candidate with 1-2 years of data analytics experience to join Product Development team. Requires the individual to define business challenges, design analysis to address these challenges, execute the analysis, read the results of the analysis, present findings to managers.
- Senior Data Scientist III at Innovis Data Solutions, Columbus, OH or possible remote. - Aug 19, 2021.
This role requires the individual to define business challenges, design analysis to address these challenges, execute the analysis, read the results of the analysis and present findings to managers; strong statistical background; experience in Data Analytics and Machine Learning in Finance.
- Tenure/Tenure-Track Faculty Position(s) in Business Analytics at University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA. - Aug 18, 2021.
The Department of Business Analytics in the Tippie College of Business at the University of Iowa invites applications for one or more tenure-track faculty positions at the level of Asst, Assoc, and Full Professor starting August 2022. Find more information and apply here
- Data Scientist at World Vision USA, Federal Way, WA preferred (remote possible). - Aug 17, 2021.
We are looking for a seasoned data scientist with a passion for applying machine learning and building solutions that inspire our donors and provide a better life for hundreds of thousands of children in 100 countries.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate at University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO. - Aug 16, 2021.
A position is open for a Postdoctoral Research Associate in Spatial Data Science in the Geography Department at CU Boulder. The research applications are broad but a knowledge of machine learning and spatial statistics is a must.
- Research Scientist at ByteDance AI Lab, London, UK. - Aug 16, 2021.
ByteDance, the company that developed TikTok, Toutiao, and Lark etc., is looking for machine learning researchers to work on Responsible AI (including but not limited to machine learning fairness, explainability, robustness, and privacy).
- Tenure Track Assistant or Associate Professor at Utrecht University, Utrecht, Netherlands. - Aug 16, 2021.
Utrecht has a number of assistant/associate positions in different areas. Among those, is one in Data Science, with general focus on Data and Information Management. Deadline is Aug 31st. Interested strong candidates are invited to apply.
- Big Data Engineer at Everstream Analytics, Remote, US. - Aug 12, 2021.
In this role, you will work closely with our Data Science and Product Development teams on projects to capture, analyze, and transform world-scale datasets. You will write code that can scale to help produce novel insights and construct APIs to deliver our product vision, and build data pipelines.
- Senior NLP Data Scientist at Everstream Analytics, Remote, US. - Aug 12, 2021.
In this role, your focus will be to develop Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) models, algorithms, simulations, and experiments that bridge operational needs with strategic vision in a production SaaS environment.
- Senior Data Scientist at Bertelsmann, New York, NY. - Aug 12, 2021.
Senior Data Scientist in the New York-based* “Data Lab” where you will be working on the forefront of digital transformation in the EdTech space.
- Data Scientist-Business Manager at AMD, Austin, TX. - Aug 12, 2021.
Employ predictive modeling and statistical analysis techniques. Must be strong in SQL & Python and ML Algorithms. Email resume: email@example.com
- Associate Professor, "Machine Learning" at Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB), Dept. of Informatics, Athens, Greece. - Aug 11, 2021.
Seeking candidates working on the theoretical analysis and design of ML algorithms (to a lesser extent applications), esp. for DL, publications in top ML venues (e.g., JMLR, NeurIPS, ICML). Deadline Sept 13, 2021. Fluency in Greek (C1) required.
- Assistant Professor, "Machine Learning in Information Retrieval and Data Mining for Large Document Collections" at Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB), Dept. of Informatics, Athens, Greece. - Aug 11, 2021.
For candidates working on ML (esp. DL) and >=1 of IR, NLP, DM, doc intell. (incl. semi-struct./ multimed. docs), publications in top resp. venues (e.g., NeurIPS, ICML, SIGIR, *ACL/EMNLP, KDD). Deadline Sept 13, 2021. Fluency in Greek (C1) required.
- Data Scientist at Interos, Remote, US. - Aug 8, 2021.
Interos is hiring data scientists at many levels to develop new products that analyze and communicate supply chain risk. Join us and apply ML to supply chain graphs and company text data.
- Data Scientist at Engine No. 1, San Francisco, CA or New York, NY. - Aug 6, 2021.
As a Data Scientist you will combine quantitative research with data science & model development. You will identify, procure and integrate both traditional data and ESG data from multiple sources to derive investable insights generate alpha.
- Research Analyst at National Resident Matching Program, Remote, US. - Aug 6, 2021.
NRMP is looking for a research analyst to support the implementation of its growing research agenda. The research analyst will support the development of data collection tools; perform data management and statistical analyses; and assist in the preparation of scientific products.
- Director, Data Engineering at Doximity, Remote, US. - Aug 4, 2021.
As a Director of Data Engineering at Doximity, we expect you to support and enable 12+ data engineers in doing the best work of their careers. You will do this through strong leadership skills combined with technical expertise and product familiarity.
- Senior Software Engineer, Data Infrastructure at Doximity, Remote, US. - Aug 4, 2021.
As a data infrastructure engineer you will work with the rest of the data infrastructure team to design, architect, implement, and support data infrastructure, systems, and processes impacting all other data teams at Doximity.
- Data Engineer at Doximity, Remote, US. - Aug 4, 2021.
Our mission is to help doctors be more productive, informed, and connected. As a software engineer focused on our data stack, you'll work within cross-functional delivery teams alongside other engineers, designers, and product managers in building software to help improve healthcare.
- Sr Data Scientist at ViacomCBS, Atlanta, GA or remote. - Aug 4, 2021.
We are building out our newly-created Content Optimization team where we have the mission to use modern data science to improve decision-making relating to the distribution and development of media content.
- Sr Machine Learning Engineer at ViacomCBS, Atlanta, GA or remote. - Aug 4, 2021.
We are building out our newly-created Content Optimization team where we have the mission to use modern data science to improve decision-making relating to the distribution and development of media content.
- (Lead) NLP Data Scientist / ML Engineer, RegBrain at CUBE, Remote, UK. - Aug 4, 2021.
CUBE uses AI & NLP to machine read the regulatory internet, at global scale. We're looking for data scientists & engineers to lead the design & development of the ultimate semantic map of regulatory data, as well as a suite of AI-driven capabilities.
- Max Planck Research Group Leaders at Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany. - Aug 3, 2021.
The Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research seeks up to two outstanding early-career researchers to lead independent Max Planck Research Groups in areas of demography that strengthen or complement the research portfolio of the Institute.
- Senior Manager of Data Science at Polaris Project, Washington, DC (remote until Polaris resumes in person business operations). - Aug 2, 2021.
The candidate is responsible for the application of a wide set of statistical, programming and/or engineering disciplines for planning, design, analysis, and specification development for systems and databases to support Polaris’s efforts to collect and share data about human trafficking.
- Ph.D. position in machine learning and data-driven optimization at Weierstrass Institute, Berlin, Germany. - Aug 1, 2021.
We are looking for Ph.D. candidates researching robustness in machine learning and data-driven optimization, particularly favoring backgrounds such as mathematical optimization, robustness, learning theory (or, excellent industrial ML experiences).