- Assistant Professor of Business Analytics at University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point, Stevens Point, WI. - Jul 9, 2020.
Seeking applicants for a tenure track Assistant Professor in Business Analytics beginning spring or fall 2021. Along with teaching responsibilities, candidates will be expected to serve on the Data Analytics Advisory Board and work to expand partnerships with businesses interested in analytics.
- Principal Engineer - CTO Office - Data Center Architecture at Seagate Technology, Remote (based in USA) or if prefers can be located in the Campus of Colorado or Minnesota. - Jun 29, 2020.
Seeking a talented Principal Engineer to work in the CTO Office which will take datacenter architecture modeling, understanding, and market engagement with passion. The CTO office is a group of experienced professionals who are passionate about industry mega trends and more.
- Postdoc Deep learning and data mining for multimodal image analysis in neuroradiology and histopathology at University of Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France. - Jun 29, 2020.
A postdoctoral position is open for a computer scientist, in the field of artificial intelligence and histopathological whole slide images and MRI analysis, with a duration of 36 months (2020/07/01 - 2023/06/30).
- Tenure Track Professorship "Management of Massive Data" at University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria. - Jun 26, 2020.
We are looking for outstanding computer scientists with a research focus on the management of massive data, which is documented by publications in top venues in machine learning, data mining and/or database research.
- Principal Data Scientist (2 openings) at Optum, UnitedHealth Group, Full Time Telecommute. - Jun 25, 2020.
In this role, you will improve and extend the analytic methods in our products, mentor junior members of the team and work to design and implement models and experiments from end to end, including data ingestion and preparation, feature engineering, analysis and modeling, model deployment.
- Manager Data Science at Optum, UnitedHealth Group, Horsham, PA. - Jun 25, 2020.
Will provide recommendations and actionable insights through analysis of data. Communicate results of data analysis and reporting to internal stakeholders including, but not limited to, marketing, member engagement, and leadership.
- Sr Data Scientist (6 openings) at Optum, UnitedHealth Group, Full Time Telecommute. - Jun 24, 2020.
Optum Payment Integrity Analytics is looking to expand and is seeking a Senior Data Scientist to join our team and help us reach our goals of accurate and effortless payments of claims through advanced analytics and machine learning.
- Data Scientist (2 openings) at Optum, UnitedHealth Group, Full Time Telecommute. - Jun 24, 2020.
Optum Payment Integrity Analytics Team is seeking a disciplined and self-motivated Data Scientist with predictive modeling & advanced analytics experience & a passion for working with healthcare data, experience using various computational approaches & portfolio of projects you can show and discuss.
- Sr NLP Data Scientist (2 openings) at Optum, UnitedHealth Group, Full Time Telecommute. - Jun 24, 2020.
Work alongside other data scientists, engineers, and project managers to design and implement models and experiments from end to end, including data ingestion and preparation, feature engineering, analysis and modeling, model deployment, performance tracking and documentation.
- Lead Data Scientist at Eliiza, Melbourne, Australia. - Jun 23, 2020.
We are looking for a Lead Data Scientist to lead client projects, support pre-sales activities and lead our internal data science capability.
- Information Systems One Year Teaching Post-Doc at Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA. - Jun 19, 2020.
Seeking a colleague who is excited about helping students learn. We are interested in candidates who can teach in one or more of data science, computer science, information systems. We have several broad areas of interest, including but not limited to software development, data science & big data.
- PhD position in computer vision and AI for cancer research at CBIO Mines ParisTech/Cairn Biosciences, Paris, France. - Jun 17, 2020.
PhD position between the Center of Computational Biology of Mines ParisTech and the drug discovery startup Cairn Biosciences, that is developing next-generation therapeutics addressing significant challenges in the treatment of serious diseases.
- Data Analytics Manager at National Audit Office (UK), London or Newcastle, UK. - Jun 16, 2020.
The purpose of this role is to provide leadership to a specialist team of auditors and data scientists, to manage and deliver the NAO's ambition to embed data analytics in our financial audit methodology, and to keep the NAO at the forefront of analytics in financial audit globally.
- Sr Data Scientist (2 openings) at Optum, UnitedHealth Group, Telecommute. - Jun 12, 2020.
Join our team and help us reach our goals of accurate and effortless payments of claims through advanced analytics and machine learning. Seeking an exceptional disciplined and self-motivated Data Scientist with predictive modeling and advanced analytics experience and a passion for healthcare data.
- PhD Position: Interactive collaborative constrained clustering for remote sensing time series analysis at University of Strasbourg (ICube Lab), Strasbourg, France. - Jun 11, 2020.
The objective of the thesis is to extend our interactive method of collaborative clustering under constraints to allow the expert to add 'on the fly' constraints to guide the clustering process in order to produce clusters closer to the expert's 'intuitions' i.e. potential thematic classes.
- Postdoc ("Smart Analytics" or alternatively "Data Science in Aerospace research") at IDA Lab Salzburg, University of Salzburg, SciTecHub Itzling, Salzburg, Austria. - Jun 9, 2020.
One 5 year full-time PostDoc position (team leader) in the field of data science/ machine learning/ statistics/ aerospace research for basic and applied research in cooperation with companies and institutions.
- ML Engineer at InReach Ventures, Remote, UK or Italy. - Jun 9, 2020.
Seeking a machine learning engineer to lead the continued development of InReach's machine learning capabilities. Involves cleaning / wrangling / merging / processing data on companies & founders from across Europe, building algorithms to find new opportunities, pipelines for continuous improvement.
- Manager, Data Science at UnitedHealth Group, Santa Ana, CA or Telecommute. - Jun 9, 2020.
Seeking Data Science Manager to work with global team on real-world problems in the Healthcare domain using cutting-edge capabilities and emerging technologies. Will deliver advanced Data Science capabilities to businesses in a meaningful manner through successful proof-of-concept solutions.
- Sr Data Scientist at Natural Resources Institute Finland (Luke), Finland (several locations). - Jun 5, 2020.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist, who has extensive knowledge in image and/or video processing. The person will also assume a coordinating role among our Machine Learning experts. For placement, there are several locations in Finland.
- Sr Data Scientist at Mastercard, Salt Lake City, UT. - May 29, 2020.
In this newly created role, the Senior Data Scientist will have the opportunity to build machine learning/AI models for an early stage product to help financial institutions detect card compromises in real time.
- Staff Data Scientist - Image and Video Analytics at Seagate Technology, Boulder County, CO. - May 28, 2020.
We are seeking a talented Data Scientist for a high profile initiative which will help our internal customers turn the data they have into the information they need to develop and deliver industry-leading storage solutions.
- Prae/PostDoc in Computational Data Analytics at JKU Linz, Linz, Austria. - May 25, 2020.
We are looking for post-doctoral researchers in machine learning, game playing or knowledge discovery in databases for the Computational Data Analytics group of Prof. J. Fürnkranz. Exceptionally well qualified doctoral students may also apply.
- Sr Data Scientist at State Farm, Bloomington, IL, Atlanta, GA or Dallas, TX. - May 15, 2020.
You will serve as a trusted advisor and mentor to the agile product teams that set and revise Underwriting Rating Models. This role champions and inspires best in class application of advanced data science and analytics practices while ensuring integrity, accuracy and innovation.
- Multiple Online Faculty Positions in the Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) program at Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC (Online instructors are remote). - May 13, 2020.
Seeking qualified candidates to help develop and teach courses in the online Master of Science in Business Analytics program, a 24-month program with courses that have both synchronous and asynchronous components developed over two semesters through hands-on collaboration.
- Data Engineer at Robertson Stephens Wealth Management (RSWM), New York, NY. - May 13, 2020.
Opportunity to work within Robertson Stephens' Investment Office and build out its Investment analysis and reporting infrastructure. Will consider Full time, Part time, and Internship Candidates.
- Data Analytics Auditor, Future of Audit Lead at National Audit Office (UK), London, UK or Newcastle, UK. - May 8, 2020.
The purpose of this role will be to design the future of the NAO's audit methodology in the data analytics space. You will ensure that the NAO's data analytics offering remains leading edge by exploring the application of new technologies to audit.
- Deep Learning Engineer at Numerator, Chicago, IL. - May 8, 2020.
Numerator is a data and technology company reinventing market research. We are looking for a Deep Learning Engineer who wants to be part of building out the world's largest single-source set of purchase data across brands and retailers.
- Teamlead Data Science / Machine Learning (m/f/d) at PAIR Finance GmbH, Berlin, Germany. - May 5, 2020.
Fintech StartUp seeking an experienced Data Scientist to develop and implement a vision for the company in close collaboration with the Management team. Responsible for strategic and operational leadership of Data Science, including technical and disciplinary leadership and development of team.
- Machine Learning Engineer at Sylvera, London, UK. - May 4, 2020.
We're looking for a machine learning engineer to work with us training and deploying models for evaluation of biomass and carbon in vegetation. Python & computer vision experience essential, geospatial is a bonus. Need to be UK based or EU and can relocate.