- Senior Automation Engineer at Paramount Recruitment, Boston, MA. - Apr 12, 2021.
Recruiting for a fast-growing biotechnology company based in Boston area. Having recently secured Series B Funding, the company is focused on expanding their state-of-the-art automation capabilities. Required: experience using laboratory automation systems and experimental workflow development.
- Director, Advanced Computational Centre, MSSTRI & Professor (Adjunct) Monash University at Monash University, Suzhou, China. - Apr 12, 2021.
Nurture and grow AI and Data Science research, education and industry engagement in this professorial leadership position at Monash Suzhou, China.
- AI/MI Data Scientist & Software Developer at IBSS Corp, Silver Spring, MD / Remote. - Apr 11, 2021.
Seeking individuals with interest in applying their data science, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning skills to deep and challenging problems in areas such as environmental/natural resource applications where innovations in analysis of complex, large imagery datasets are needed.
- Data Science Intern (June-August 2021) at Leaf Logistics, Remote. - Apr 9, 2021.
As a Data Science intern you’ll be responsible for assisting Leaf’s Data Science team in projects that span multiple business critical projects and functional teams. Involves building algorithms to standardize various streams of data and building methods and experiments to test current hypotheses.
- Data Engineer Intern at UM.co, Los Angeles, CA (Remote OK if in CA, CO, KS, MD, MA, NY, TX, WA, GA, NH, IL, OR). - Apr 9, 2021.
We are looking for a Data Engineer Intern to support and improve upon data pipeline processes and enable new uses for our datasets. Knowledge with Python, Spark, bash, AWS, geospatial would be helpful.
- Senior Data Scientist at Geisinger Health Systems, Remote, US. - Apr 8, 2021.
We’re a team of computer scientists, economists, and operations researchers building clinical ML models. Our group has published in top journals (e.g. Cell, JAMA, JAMIA). We’re hiring a senior data scientist for chronic disease prediction using medical records, claims, and wearables data.
- Fully Funded PhD Position in Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Machine Learning methods, to optimize and control 3D trajectories simulation at ENAC & CNRS, France. - Apr 8, 2021.
We are are recruiting a PhD student for a fully funded PhD-position from 10/2021 at the interface of Machine Learning, Human Computer Interaction, Augmented Reality and Physics.
- Computer Vision & Artificial Intelligence Senior Staff Member at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN. - Apr 7, 2021.
The Energy Systems Analytics (ESA) group at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) conducts applied machine learning and decision science research and development for energy applications, with a focus on advanced manufacturing technologies.
- Data Engineer at Cynnovative, Arlington, VA. - Apr 6, 2021.
At Cynnovative, we leverage machine learning, computer science, and software engineering to address high-impact problems in the cyber domain, specifically those which are critical to U.S. national security.
- Sr. Manager Machine Learning Data Science at Optum, UnitedHealth Group, 100% telecommute. - Apr 5, 2021.
Senior Machine Learning Engineer to design new data infrastructures and using that infrastructure to deploy machine learning solutions. Directly contribute to our mission by working 70% engineering and 30% machine learning/data science building AI/ML systems, models.
- Solutions Architect (Data Engineer) - Sr. Staff at Seagate Technology, US and can work at Fremont, CA, Bloomington, MN, or Longmont, CO. - Apr 1, 2021.
You will help to develop and maintain the next generation enterprise data and analytics platform for both on premise and cloud services. You will be a vital component in engaging architectural decisions, reviewing of designs, scrum leading, development, and in operations of the Data platforms.
- Two Ph.D. positions in Process Mining at University of Padua, Padua, Italy. - Mar 29, 2021.
Two Ph.D. positions are about to open in Process Mining, starting from October 2021 and supported by industrial partners. Process Mining combines Data and Process Science. We are seeking for expressions of interests, possibly before April, 16th.
- Clinical Assistant or Associate Professor of Analytics at University at Buffalo School of Management, Buffalo, NY. - Mar 26, 2021.
The University at Buffalo School of Management is seeking a dynamic leader for its new MS degree in Business Analytics. This is a non-tenure track faculty position in the rank of Clinical Assistant/Associate Professor, to begin in Fall 2021.
- Senior Data Scientist at Sports Betting Innovative Analytics, Remote, US. - Mar 26, 2021.
Looking for a talented and highly motivated Quantitative Modeler for a unique and exciting opportunity to work with a small team to accurately predict the outcomes of future US sporting events.
- Senior Product Data Analyst at Academia.edu, San Francisco, CA. - Mar 26, 2021.
Despite several companies laying off workers due to the challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic, Academia.edu in San Francisco is private, profitable and still growing rapidly. We’re looking for a talented Senior Product Data Analyst.
- Researcher at NEC Laboratories America, Princeton, NJ. - Mar 26, 2021.
Seeking researchers to work in the areas of artificial intelligence, machine learning or data mining. The ideal candidates must have expertise in areas including time series mining, reinforcement and imitation learning, text mining, anomaly detection, and so on.
- Data Steward - Computational Biology at Boehringer Ingelheim via Paramount Recruitment, Heidelberg, Germany. - Mar 25, 2021.
A great opportunity for a talented and driven data expert to join a global computational biology and digital sciences team looking to turn data into insights for the discovery and evaluation of new therapeutic concepts in Discovery Research.
- Senior Data Scientist at CircleCI, Remote, North America. - Mar 24, 2021.
You will be a member of CircleCI's 10-member Analytics and Data Science team & report to the team’s director. The team is part of CircleCI’s product organization. The team is focused on improving our product experience, enabling data-driven product management & improving company-wide data practices.
- Senior/Principal Scientist (multiple positions) at AT&T, New York/New Jersey. - Mar 23, 2021.
AT&T’s Data Science and AI Research group is looking for exceptional and talented senior/principal scientists to rapidly prototype new ideas and solutions to solve challenging problems. PhD or Masters + experience. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Scientist – Natural Language Processing at Equinor, Stavanger, Bergen, Oslo, Trondheim (Norway), London (UK). - Mar 23, 2021.
Join our central Data Science team within the new Technology, Digital and Innovation business area. Our NLP expert team develops and maintains core NLP technologies and algorithms, language models and NLP pipelines to be used for efficient information retrieval and knowledge extraction.
- Assistant/Associate Professor in the Practice of Information Systems and Operations Management at Goizueta University @ Emory University, Atlanta, GA. - Mar 22, 2021.
Full-time, non-tenure track, faculty position in Information Systems and Operations Management teaching courses on data visualization, machine learning, and data analytics. Ideally starting Fall 2021.
- April 1, 10 am - 4 pm ET, Join Ai+ Career Lab & Expo at ODSC East for FREE. Meet with recruiters from 15+ companies & hear from industry experts on upgrading your resume, transitioning into the field, landing your next job & more.
- Data & Analytics Officer at Boston Architectural College, Boston, MA. - Mar 22, 2021.
The Data & Analytics Officer (DAO) is the senior executive responsible for supporting the effective use and analysis of internal and external data at the BAC in support of the colleges strategic plan, operational and research goals, and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Deep Learning Engineer at Incubit, Tokyo, Japan. - Mar 18, 2021.
Seeking a Deep Learning engineer with experience working on production level image recognition models, who is passionate about developing and applying Deep Learning algorithms to solve a wide range of real world problems.
- PhD Positions in Machine Learning at Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden. - Mar 17, 2021.
We are looking for a PhD student in distributed machine learning. Depending on the candidate’s interests, the project can be directed towards algorithm development, implementations, or underlying mathematical foundations, e.g. optimization.
- PhD Positions in AI for Critical Societal Infrastructures at Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden. - Mar 17, 2021.
We are looking for a PhD student in AI and data-driven decision making in Critical Societal Infrastructures.
- Senior Data Scientist at Everstream Analytics, Remote in USA. - Mar 17, 2021.
In this role, your focus will be to develop Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) models, algorithms, simulations, and experiments that bridge operational needs with strategic vision. You will spend time making tackling day to day decisions and strategic vision.
- Big Data Engineer at Everstream Analytics, Remote in USA. - Mar 17, 2021.
In this role, you will work closely with our Data Science and Product Development teams on projects to capture, analyze, and transform world-scale datasets. You will write code that can scale to help produce novel insights and construct APIs to deliver our product vision.
- Principal Biostatistician at Paramount Recruitment, Boston, MA. - Mar 16, 2021.
You will be the first leader of the Predictive Analytics function for the site in Boston - so you will be given the opportunity to build a team around you. You will be driving statistical input in one or more individual clinical studies within a clinical program or across multiple clinical programs.
- Data Scientist at Videojet, Cambridgeshire, UK. - Mar 15, 2021.
Part of our innovation team, developing insights for product improvements, harnessing various sources of data including Videojet’s cloud-based Products and more than 10’000 printers installed with customers.
- Data Scientist at Mantra Bio, South San Francisco, CA. - Mar 15, 2021.
Mantra Bio is seeking an experienced Data Scientist to lead the development of our protein target discovery platform. You will collaborate with protein scientists and engineers on exosome therapeutic programs spanning early R&D and preclinical IND.
- Sr Data Scientist at Ørsted Onshore, Austin, TX. - Mar 12, 2021.
Seeking a self-driven data scientist with experience in leading the identification, development, and presentation of data science models to support asset the understanding and improvement of wind, solar, and storage facility performance.
- Principal Data Scientist at Powerlytics, Remote but prefer someone in the Philadelphia, PA or Princeton, NJ areas. - Mar 9, 2021.
Seeking a self-driven data scientist with R, Python and Spark hands-on experience to build useful features from data and quickly deliver insights for applications in the banking, insurance, and wealth/asset management sectors. No visa sponsorship.
- Principal Data Engineer at Powerlytics, Remote but prefer someone in the Philadelphia, PA or Princeton, NJ areas. - Mar 9, 2021.
Seeking a self-driven data engineer having hands-on Scala/Spark, R, Python, Hadoop experience and who partners with data scientists to design and build CI/CD data pipelines to develop high-quality, scalable data assets. No visa sponsorship.
- Interdisciplinary Program Instructor/Professor of Practice-Associate Director at Arizona State University, Phoenix, AZ. - Mar 9, 2021.
In this position you will teach courses in, and assist with the administration of, our four graduate-level interdisciplinary degree programs noted below. The position reports to the Associate Dean of Interdisciplinary Programs. To begin July 1, 2021.
- Applied Mathematician at Cytomos Limited, Edinburgh, Scotland. - Mar 8, 2021.
Your primarily role will be to develop our signal processing pipeline to fully exploit and demonstrate the efficacy of CDS™ in various bioprocessing applications. As Applied Mathematician, you will be responsible for defining and implementing algorithmic methods.
- Senior Research Scientist - Bioinformatician specialising in bacterial genomics (Maternity cover) at 4d Pharma Research, Aberdeen, UK (Remote). - Mar 5, 2021.
Applications are invited for a bioinformatician specialising in bacterial genomics, to join a cross-disciplinary team at 4D Pharma Research Ltd (UK). The successful candidate will be responsible for the genomic characterisation of a large collection of bacterial strains.
- Postdoctoral researcher at HES-SO University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Western Switzerland, Geneva, Switzerland. - Mar 4, 2021.
The HES-SO Geneva seeks a highly motivated postdoctoral researcher with an excellent publication track on deep learning and/or text mining methods to pursue applied AI research in the fields of healthcare and life sciences.
- Professor in Computer Science (Data Science) at Vrije Universiteit Brussel - AI Lab, Brussels, Belgium. - Mar 4, 2021.
The VUB’s AI Lab is seeking an energetic new member, to broaden our research into applied data science. We are looking for an excellent scientist to set up a new research focus in this area. The full-time role is associated with a new Data Science option in our Master’s programme.
- PhD Position Joint Doctoral Program NITech Japan at Nagoya Institute of Technology, Nagoya, Japan. - Mar 4, 2021.
A number of fully funded PhD positions for the joint PhD program between Nagoya Institute of Technology Japan, and University of Wollongong Australia. The successful candidate is expected to conduct research in abroad range of topics in AI. To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
- Data Scientist I at Les Schwab Tires, Bend, OR. - Mar 4, 2021.
Utilize business consulting skills to frame business problems and transform them into analytical problems to be solved. Access and cleanse data, develop code, build predictive models, and apply statistical methods to achieve solutions.
- Machine Learning Engineer at Extra Space Storage, Salt Lake City, UT. - Mar 3, 2021.
Responsible for building and deploying advanced analytics systems into production. Responsible for maintaining the environments and software for ongoing maintenance of these systems. Familiar with database structures, statistical modelling, software engineering best practices.
- Junior Data Scientist at InReach Ventures, UK (Remote). - Mar 3, 2021.
Seeking a junior data scientist to help continue the development of InReach’s machine learning capabilities. This involves cleaning/wrangling/merging/processing the data on companies and founders from across Europe, building algorithms to find new opportunities & pipelines for continuous improvement.
- Lead or Director of Data Science at Assurance IQ, Seattle, WA or Toronto, Canada. - Mar 3, 2021.
At Assurance, Data Science is the primary center of innovation and technology breakthroughs for the company. We are searching for a Lead or Director of Data Science that are world class problem solvers who use data to find actionable insights to improve the business and our consumer’s outcomes. firstname.lastname@example.org
- EPA Fish and Beach Advisory Health Protection Programs Fellowship at EPA, Washington, DC. - Mar 2, 2021.
Postgraduate research opportunity to contribute to the human-health oriented Fish and Beach Advisory programs by providing support to the revision of a major Fish Advisory Program Guidance. Includes R&D of pertinent technical and policy materials related to primarily fish advisories.
- Sr Vice President, Content Data Science at ViacomCBS, New York, NY. - Mar 2, 2021.
We are looking for an experienced Data Science Executive to lead a newly-created Content Optimization team where we have the mission to use modern data science to improve decision-making relating to the distribution and development of media content.
- Teaching Professor at Drexel University College of Computing and Informations, Philadelphia, PA. - Mar 2, 2021.
Drexel University's College of Computing and Informatics invites applications for full-time teaching faculty in the Information Science Department. Areas of interest include Security and Privacy, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Digital Content Management, and Data Science.
- Research Fellow - Socially-Aware Robot Navigation at Monash University, Clayton, Australia. - Mar 1, 2021.
Work within a supportive team, using the state of the art deep reinforcement learning (DRL) techniques to enable socially-aware behaviours in autonomous robots navigating in populated environments.
- Data Science Instructor (Contract, Evening or Day time Hours) at Lambda School, Remote. - Mar 1, 2021.
We have day time and evening programs for the students and currently looking for the instructors for different schedules. Teach live code-alongs and host Q&A sessions in Data Science. Provide academic support to learners during PST evening hours in the form of office hours and/or live chat.
- Data Analytics/ Performance Improvement Manager at Harris Health System, Houston, TX. - Mar 1, 2021.
Data Analytics/ Performance Improvement Manager (Proficiency in Epic Reporting Required) job opportunity at Harris Health System in Houston, TX.
- Data Scientist at McGraw Hill Education, Boston, MA or New York, NY preferred, Remote possible. - Mar 1, 2021.
Seeking a Data Scientist to contribute to building and supporting AI powered digital platforms to enable online learning across K-12 and Higher Education. Contribute to intelligent tutoring, personalized recommendations, digital practice, behavioral analytics and real time intervention.
- Advanced Linux Systems Engineer – Artificial Intelligence at University of Florida, Gainesville, FL. - Feb 25, 2021.
Seeking an Advanced Linux System Engineer – Artificial Intelligence to join Research Computing, a unit within UFIT, to serve in an expert-level role and be responsible for advanced system administration tasks, design and implementation of systems in support of scientific and engineering workflows.
- Machine Learning Engineers at D. E. Shaw Research, New York, NY. - Feb 22, 2021.
This is a unique opportunity to collaborate with our chemists, biologists, and computer scientists to expand the group’s efforts applying machine learning to drug discovery, biomolecular simulation, and biophysics.
- Associate professor at KTH Royal Institute of Technologye, Stockholm, Sweden. - Feb 16, 2021.
KTH Royal Institute of Technology has a vacancy for one Associate Professor with specialization in Foundations of Data Science. The position will be permanent and full time. The deadline for online applications is April 15, 2021.
- Institutional Research Analyst at Valencia College, Orlando, FL. - Feb 15, 2021.
Valencia College is hiring an Institutional Research Analyst. In this role, the Institutional Research Analyst’s primary responsibility is to perform research and analysis in support of institutional innovation and decision making.
- Director of Data Analytics at Educational Media Foundation, Rocklin, CA or Nashville, TN. - Feb 15, 2021.
EMF is a faith-based nonprofit media organization looking for a Director to provide strategy & leadership for our Data Analytics team. This team provides data & trend analysis for key departments such as digital, audience engagement, pastoral, and analysis of new ministry ventures.
- Sr Manager Machine Learning Data Science at Optum, UnitedHealth Group, 100% telecommute. - Feb 15, 2021.
Seeking a hands-on Manager/Principal Machine Learning Data Scientist to join our team. You should be an exceptional disciplined and self-motivated Data Scientist with predictive modeling and machine learning advanced analytics experience and a passion for working with healthcare data.
- Data Scientist at Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute, Arlington, VA. - Feb 12, 2021.
AHRI has an opening for a Data Scientist with our Certification Team. Reporting to the Director of HVAC Data Analytics, the Data Scientist’s primary responsibilities are the development and production of data analytics and predictive models for the certification programs.
- Sr Data Scientist at Atlas Executive Consulting, LLC, Charleston, SC. - Feb 11, 2021.
Lead a team responsible for delivering business analytics: collating, sorting, processing, and studying data, and using statistical models and iterative methodologies to transform data into business insights to support executive decision-making.
- Machine Learning Engineer at The NPD Group, Inc, New York, NY. - Feb 11, 2021.
You will be leading the way in applying machine learning to expand the breadth and the value that our insights deliver to customers. In bringing your expertise to our groundbreaking innovation team, you will collaborate with team members to prototype new methods and modeling techniques.
- Tenure-Track position in Information Systems and Data Analytics at University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Canada. - Feb 11, 2021.
We invite applications for a tenure-track faculty position in Information Systems and Data Analytics in the Dept. of Management Sciences. Areas of interest: data-intensive computing, big data analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Researcher in Machine Learning / Deep Learning at University of Hildesheim, Hildesheim, Germany. - Feb 11, 2021.
The research group “Data Science” at the Institute of Computer Science of the University of Hildesheim, Germany, offers a full-time research position in the area of machine learning and deep learning.
- Executive Director – Institute for Cyber Operations at The University of North Georgia, Dahlonega, GA. - Feb 10, 2021.
Seeking an Executive Director for the new Institute for Cyber Operations. 2 primary roles: (1) provide leadership to develop campus-wide cyber education ecosystem on campus (2) serve as the UNG lead for the Senior Military Colleges (SMC) Department of Defense (DOD) Cyber Institutes grant program.
- Postdoctoral Scientist at Yeshiva University, New York, NY. - Feb 9, 2021.
The Katz School of Science and Health at Yeshiva University in New York City seeks a highly motivated post-doctoral scientist who wishes to pursue innovative research and development related to Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications.
- Principal Data Scientist at Lutron Electronics, Coopersburg, PA. - Feb 6, 2021.
Make a positive difference working on a team that is purely focused on applying data science and machine learning to various Lutron business problems. Strong communication skills are essential to deliver your message. Focus areas spanning research, development, engineering, business, and management.
- Sales Expert/Partner at RetailPredict.ai, Chicago, IL or remote. - Feb 5, 2021.
RetailPredict.ai is focused on enabling sustainable revenue and profit improvement by providing AI-powered prediction models that are seamless to implement and can be deployed rapidly. Seeking a seasoned sales pro to help us ramp up our events. Contact: Steven Keith Platt
- Research Scientist - Artificial Intelligence at IBM Research, Paris-Saclay, France. - Feb 3, 2021.
IBM Research is setting up a new team in Paris-Saclay, dedicated to research on safe and explainable AI utilizing knowledge-based and data-driven techniques. It will be co-located with the development teams in charge of IBM business rules, decision automation and decision optimization products.
- Seeking PhD candidates on the topic Relational data analysis – definition of spatial and temporal quantifiers at Université de Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France. - Feb 3, 2021.
Seeking PhD candidates for working on Relational Concept Anaysis for spatio-temporal data. Candidates should (be about to) hold a Master in Computer Science and have skills in logic, Knowledge representation and programming.