- Top 10 Technology Trends for 2020 - Jan 16, 2020.
With integrations of multiple emerging technologies just in the past year, AI development continues at a fast pace. Following the blueprint of science and technology advancements in 2019, we predict 10 trends we expect to see in 2020 and beyond.
- Monash University: Lecturer / Sr Lecturer – Blockchain [Melbourne, Australia] - Jul 29, 2019.
Seeking a Lecturer / Sr Lecturer for the Monash Blockchain Technology Centre (Monash BTC): a visionary enterprise that will bring together world-leading expertise from across Monash to explore, develop and innovate the technology of blockchain, in collaboration with various industry and societal sectors.
- Decentralized and Collaborative AI: How Microsoft Research is Using Blockchains to Build More Transparent Machine Learning Models - Jul 29, 2019.
Recently, AI researchers from Microsoft open sourced the Decentralized & Collaborative AI on Blockchain project that enables the implementation of decentralized machine learning models based on blockchain technologies.
- Cartoon: Is this how you do the blockchain thing? - Jan 19, 2019.
Despite the increasing popularity of Blockchain, the concept remains hard to understand. Here is one attempt to explain it.
- Strategic Analytics Summit, Las Vegas, Sep 26-27 - Jul 9, 2018.
This Summit will bring together Big Data thought leaders, top business executives and analytics experts for two days of insights, learning and networking. Use code KDNU18 for 25% off.
- KDnuggets™ News 18:n18, May 2: Blockchain Explained in 7 Python Functions; Data Science Dirty Secret; Choosing the Right Evaluation Metric - May 2, 2018.
Also: Building Convolutional Neural Network using NumPy from Scratch; Data Science Interview Guide; Implementing Deep Learning Methods and Feature Engineering for Text Data: The GloVe Model; Jupyter Notebook for Beginners: A Tutorial
- Blockchain Explained in 7 Python Functions - Apr 27, 2018.
It wasn’t until I wrote my own simple Blockchain, that I truly understood what it is and the potential applications for it. So without further ado, lets set up our 7 functions!
- Top 10 Technology Trends of 2018 - Apr 13, 2018.
In this article, we will focus on the modern trends that took off well on the market by the end of 2017 and discuss the major breakthroughs expected in 2018.
- Blockchains and APIs - Mar 6, 2018.
Major technological advances are providing opportunities for new business models, based on blockchain, which will see an increase in the number of connected devices in our day-to-day lives.
- The 5th AI+Blockchain NEXTCon, Santa Clara, April 10-13, 2018 - Mar 5, 2018.
The 5th AI+Blockchain NEXTCon brings 50+ tech lead speakers from Microsoft, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Uber, other leading firms to share best practices and solutions in machine learning, deep learning, NLP, Data science, Blockchain and more. Save 30% by Mar 9 with code KDNUGGET100.
- KDnuggets™ News 18:n02, Jan 10: Quantum Machine Learning; AI & Blockchain Convergence; Building a Successful Analytics Dept - Jan 10, 2018.
Quantum Machine Learning: An Overview; How to build a Successful Advanced Analytics Department; Top Data Science, Machine Learning Courses from Udemy; Supercharging Visualization with Apache Arrow; The Convergence of AI and Blockchain: What's the deal?
- The Convergence of AI and Blockchain: What’s the deal? - Jan 5, 2018.
This article wants to give a flavor of the potentialities realized at the intersection of AI and Blockchain and discuss standard definitions, challenges, and benefits of this alliance, as well as about some interesting player in this space.
Pages: 1 2
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 27 – Jan 02: 10 Free Must-Read Books for #MachineLearning and #DataScience - Jan 3, 2018.
Also #TensorFlow: A proposal of good practices for files, folders and models; Creating REST API for #TensorFlow models; The Most Popular Language For #MachineLearning and #DataScience Is ...
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 20-26: Harvard CS109 #DataScience Course Resources; Computer Vision by Andrew Ng: Lessons Learned - Dec 27, 2017.
Also: Ten years in, nobody has come up with a use for #blockchain - here is what happened; Can I Become a #DataScientist: Research into 1,001 #DataScience Profiles.
- KDnuggets™ News 17:n43, Nov 8: Peak Demand for Data Scientists/Machine Learning Experts – When? Advice For New and Junior Data Scientists - Nov 8, 2017.
Also: 3 different types of machine learning; Want to know how Deep Learning works? Here's a quick guide to Deep Learning; Blockchain Key Terms, Explained.
- Blockchain Key Terms, Explained - Nov 3, 2017.
Need a quick glance over some important definitions associated with the Blockchain? Then consider this article your Blockchain Definitions 101!
- Monash: Research Fellow – Blockchain - Oct 31, 2017.
Seeking research fellows to work on a project about post-quantum cryptographic algorithms in blockchain. Selected candidates will have a unique opportunity to work closely with an international team of key researchers located in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 27 – Oct 03: Introduction to #Blockchains & What It Means to #BigData; 7 More Steps to Mastering #MachineLearning With #Python - Oct 4, 2017.
Also Jupyter Notebooks are Breathtakingly Featureless - Use Jupyter Lab; The 4 Types of Data #Analytics; Aspiring Data Scientists! Learn the basics with these 7 books.
- KDnuggets™ News 17:n38, Oct 4: What Blockchains Mean to Big Data; Keras Deep Learning Cheat Sheet; Machine Learning in Finance - Oct 4, 2017.
Also: XGBoost, a Top Machine Learning Method on Kaggle, Explained; How to win Kaggle competition based on NLP task, if you are not an NLP expert; Fundamental Breakthrough in 2 Decade Old Algorithm Redefines Big Data Benchmarks
- Introduction to Blockchains & What It Means to Big Data - Sep 27, 2017.
Perhaps most significant development in IT over the past few years, blockchain has the potential to change the way that the world approaches big data, with enhanced security and data quality.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 06-12: Visualizing Cross-validation Code; Intro to #Blockchain and #BigData - Sep 13, 2017.
Also: WTF #Python - A collection of interesting and tricky Python examples; Thoughts after taking @AndrewYNg #Deeplearning #ai course; Another #Keras Tutorial For #NeuralNetwork Beginners.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Apr 12-18: 10 Free Must-Read Books for #MachineLearning and #DataScience - Apr 19, 2017.
Also Modern NLP in Python, or What you can learn about food by analyzing a million Yelp reviews; The Periodic Table of #DataScience; What is #Blockchain Technology?
- Is Blockchain the Ultimate Enabler of Data Monetization? - Apr 14, 2017.
Is blockchain the ultimate enabler of data and analytics monetization; creating marketplaces where companies, individuals and even smart entities (cars, trucks, building, airports, malls) can share/sell/trade/barter their data and analytic insights directly with others?
- Free Online Books Explaining Big Data, Machine Learning, Blockchain and More - Mar 10, 2017.
It has been a challenge to keep up-to-date with new concepts from NoSQL, to machine learning, to Internet of things and blockchain, but Little Bee Books is here with free solutions to helping you do so.
- Mark van Rijmenam’s Top 7 Big Data Trends for 2017 - Dec 20, 2016.
Top Big Data expert Mark van Rijmenam weighs in with his top Big Data-related predictions for 2017.
Pages: 1 2
- AI, Analytics, IoT, Blockchain: New York Life, Chubb and Assurant discuss technology integration - Dec 14, 2016.
AI, Analytics, IoT, Blockchain – do you know how all of this will fundamentally impact insurance? Get exclusive white paper based on private interviews with New York Life, Chubb and Assurant discussing the role of ever-changing insurance technology to their business.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 21-27: What is the #Blockchain and Why is it So Important? Watch #StrataHadoop #NYC Keynotes Live Sep 28-29 - Sep 28, 2016.
Top #DataScientists to follow on Twitter: @geoff_hinton @ylecun @SebastianThrun; What is the #Blockchain and Why is it So Important? The (Not So) New Data Scientist Venn Diagram; 9 Key #DeepLearning Papers, Explained.
- Insurers, the new kids on the blockchain: Everledger, Guardtime and CGSC discuss why - Aug 4, 2016.
Where are insurers in adopting blockchain technology and what are the benefits? Insurance Nexus conducted exclusive interviews with Everledger, Guardtime and CGSC and created an exclusive white paper which you can freely download.
- What do Postgres, Kafka, and Bitcoin Have in Common? - Jul 13, 2016.
These three technologies on the surface couldn't look any more different, but under the hood they have one interesting thing in common.