- Wrangle Summit 2021: All the Best People, Ideas, and Technology in Data Engineering, All in One Place - Mar 18, 2021.
At Wrangle Summit 2021, Apr 7-9, you’ll get access to all the best people, ideas, and technology in data engineering, all in one place. Learn how to refine raw data and engineer unique data products, and gain insights from your data that can catalyze real, measurable business success.
- A Critical Comparison of Machine Learning Platforms in an Evolving Market - Feb 11, 2021.
There’s a clear inclination towards the MLaaS model across industries, given the fact that companies today have an option to select from a wide range of solutions that can cater to diverse business needs. Here is a look at 3 of the top ML platforms for data excellence.
- Cloud Computing, Data Science and ML Trends in 2020–2022: The battle of giants - Jan 22, 2021.
Kaggle’s survey of ‘State of Data Science and Machine Learning 2020’ covers a lot of diverse topics. In this post, we are going to look at the popularity of cloud computing platforms and products among the data science and ML professionals participated in the survey.
- Top Google AI, Machine Learning Tools for Everyone - Aug 18, 2020.
Google is much more than a search company. Learn about all the tools they are developing to help turn your ideas into reality through Google AI.
- Understanding Cloud Data Services - Jun 24, 2019.
Ready to move your systems to a cloud vendor or just learning more about big data services? This overview will help you understand big data system architectures, components, and offerings with an end-to-end taxonomy of what is available from the big three cloud providers.
- Comparison of the Top Speech Processing APIs - Dec 28, 2018.
There are two main tasks in speech processing. First one is to transform speech to text. The second is to convert the text into human speech. We will describe the general aspects of each API and then compare their main features in the table.
- Deploying scikit-learn Models at Scale - Aug 29, 2018.
Find out how to serve your scikit-learn model in an auto-scaling, serverless environment! Today, we’ll take a trained scikit-learn model and deploy it on Cloud ML Engine.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Aug 15-21: How to Set Up a Free Data Science Environment on Google Cloud - Aug 22, 2018.
Also: Unveiling Mathematics Behind XGBoost; Causation in a Nutshell; Introduction to Fraud Detection Systems.
- How to Set Up a Free Data Science Environment on Google Cloud - Aug 15, 2018.
In this post, we'll walk through how to set up a data science environment on Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Because of the economy of scale that cloud hosting companies provide, individuals or teams can affordably access powerful computers.
- Ready your Skills for a Cloud-First World with Google - Jul 20, 2018.
The Machine Learning with TensorFlow on Google Cloud Platform Specialization on Coursera will help you jumpstart your career, includes hands-on labs, and takes you from a strategic overview to practical skills in building real-world, accurate ML models.
- Comparing Machine Learning as a Service: Amazon, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud AI - Jan 22, 2018.
A complete and unbiased comparison of the three most common Cloud Technologies for Machine Learning as a Service.
Pages: 1 2