- KDnuggets™ News 18:n04, Jan 24: TensorFlow vs XGBoost; Machine Learning Pipelines in Python; Semi-Supervised Machine Learning - Jan 24, 2018.
Gradient Boosting in TensorFlow vs XGBoost; Managing Machine Learning Workflows with Scikit-learn Pipelines Part 2; Using Genetic Algorithm for Optimizing Recurrent Neural Networks; The Value of Semi-Supervised Machine Learning; Comparing Machine Learning as a Service: Amazon, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud AI
- Comparing Machine Learning as a Service: Amazon, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud AI - Jan 22, 2018.
A complete and unbiased comparison of the three most common Cloud Technologies for Machine Learning as a Service.
Pages: 1 2
- From Big Data Platforms to Platform-less Machine Learning - Mar 27, 2017.
The rise in serverless architectures along with marketplaces from cloud providers creates a significant momentum to democratize big data analytics. Machine learning or AI services are much more valuable, tangible and easier to understand for businesses than clumsy big data platforms.
- Amazon Machine Learning: Nice and Easy or Overly Simple? - Feb 17, 2016.
Amazon Machine Learning is a predictive analytics service with binary/multiclass classification and linear regression features. The service is fast, offers a simple workflow but lacks model selection features and has slow execution times.
- The Imminent Future of Predictive Modeling - Apr 21, 2015.
Predictive modeling tools and services are undergoing an inevitable step-change which will free data scientists to focus on applications and insight, and result in more powerful and robust models than ever before. Amongst the key enabling technologies are new hugely scalable cross-validation frameworks, and meta-learning.