- Best Python Books for Beginners and Advanced Programmers - May 14, 2021.
Let's take a look at nine of the best Python books for both beginners and advanced programmers, covering topics such as data science, machine learning, deep learning, NLP, and more.
- KDnuggets™ News 21:n16, Apr 28: Data Science Books You Should Start Reading in 2021; Top 10 Must-Know Machine Learning Algorithms for Data Scientists - Apr 28, 2021.
Data science is not about data – applying Dijkstra principle to data science; Data Science Books You Should Start Reading in 2021; How to ace A/B Testing Data Science Interviews; Top 10 Must-Know Machine Learning Algorithms for Data Scientists – Part 1; Production-Ready Machine Learning NLP API with FastAPI and spaCy
- Data Science Books You Should Start Reading in 2021 - Apr 23, 2021.
Check out this curated list of the best data science books for any level.
- The Best Free Data Science eBooks: 2020 Update - Sep 30, 2020.
The author has updated their list of best free data science books for 2020. Read on to see what books you should grab.
- Causal Inference: The Free eBook - Sep 25, 2020.
Here's another free eBook for those looking to up their skills. If you are seeking a resource that exhaustively treats the topic of causal inference, this book has you covered.
- Statistics with Julia: The Free eBook - Sep 14, 2020.
This free eBook is a draft copy of the upcoming Statistics with Julia: Fundamentals for Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Interested in learning Julia for data science? This might be the best intro out there.
- 5 Fantastic Natural Language Processing Books - Jul 28, 2020.
This curated collection of 5 natural language processing books attempts to cover a number of different aspects of the field, balancing the practical and the theoretical. Check out these 5 fantastic selections now in order to improve your NLP skills.
- 10 Best Machine Learning Textbooks that All Data Scientists Should Read - Apr 28, 2020.
Check out these 10 books that can help data scientists and aspiring data scientists learn machine learning today.
- Learning during a crisis (Data Science 90-day learning challenge) - Apr 24, 2020.
How can you keep your focus and drive during a global crisis? Take on a 90-day learning challenge for data science and check out this list of books and courses to follow.
- Free High-Quality Machine Learning & Data Science Books & Courses: Quarantine Edition - Apr 22, 2020.
If you find yourself quarantined and looking for free learning materials in the way of books and courses to sharpen your data science and machine learning skills, this collection of articles I have previously written curating such things is for you.
- 24 Best (and Free) Books To Understand Machine Learning - Mar 20, 2020.
We have compiled a list of some of the best (and free) machine learning books that will prove helpful for everyone aspiring to build a career in the field.
- 50 Must-Read Free Books For Every Data Scientist in 2020 - Mar 9, 2020.
In this article, we are listing down some excellent data science books which cover the wide variety of topics under Data Science.
- Artificial Intelligence Books to Read in 2020 - Jan 21, 2020.
Here are some AI-related books that I’ve read and recommend for you to add to your 2020 reading list!
- KDnuggets™ News 20:n02, Jan 15: Top 5 Must-have Data Science Skills; Learn Machine Learning with THIS Book - Jan 15, 2020.
This week: learn the 5 must-have data science skills for the new year; find out which book is THE book to get started learning machine learning; pick up some Python tips and tricks; learn SQL, but learn it the hard way; and find an introductory guide to learning common NLP techniques.
- The Book to Start You on Machine Learning - Jan 9, 2020.
This book is thought for beginners in Machine Learning, that are looking for a practical approach to learning by building projects and studying the different Machine Learning algorithms within a specific context.
- 10 Free Top Notch Machine Learning Courses - Dec 6, 2019.
Are you interested in studying machine learning over the holidays? This collection of 10 free top notch courses will allow you to do just that, with something for every approach to improving your machine learning skills.
- KDnuggets™ News 19:n46, Dec 4: The Future of Data Science Careers; Which Data Visualization Should I Use? - Dec 4, 2019.
This week: The Future of Careers in Data Science & Analysis; Task-based effectiveness of basic visualizations; Open Source Projects by Google, Uber and Facebook for Data Science and AI; Getting Started with Automated Text Summarization; A Non-Technical Reading List for Data Science; and much more!
- A Non-Technical Reading List for Data Science - Dec 2, 2019.
The world still cannot be reduced to numbers on a page because human beings are still the ones making all the decisions. So, the best data scientists understand the numbers and the people. Check out these great data science books that will make you a better data scientist without delving into the technical details.
- 10 Free Must-read Books on AI - Nov 5, 2019.
Artificial Intelligence continues to fill the media headlines while scientists and engineers rapidly expand its capabilities and applications. With such explosive growth in the field, there is a great deal to learn. Dive into these 10 free books that are must-reads to support your AI study and work.
- AI For Ordinary Folks - Apr 11, 2019.
There are many excellent books, articles, YouTube lectures and blogs on AI and topics related to it aimed at data scientists and AI researchers. You may want to, instead, check out this list of AI resources crafted for ordinary folks.
- How to DIY Your Data Science Education - Apr 3, 2019.
Some people find the path of formal education works well for them, but this may not work for everyone, in every situation. Here are eight ways that you can take a DIY approach to your data science education.
- KDnuggets™ News 19:n11, Mar 20: Another 10 Free Must-Read Books for Data Science; 19 Inspiring Women in AI, Big Data, Machine Learning - Mar 20, 2019.
Also: Who is a typical Data Scientist in 2019?; The Pareto Principle for Data Scientists; My favorite mind-blowing Machine Learning/AI breakthroughs; Building NLP Classifiers Cheaply With Transfer Learning and Weak Supervision; Advanced Keras - Accurately Resuming a Training Process
- Another 10 Free Must-Read Books for Machine Learning and Data Science - Mar 6, 2019.
Here's a third set of 10 free books for machine learning and data science. Have a look to see if something catches your eye, and don't forget to check the previous installments for reading material while you're here.
- 6 Books About Open Data Every Data Scientist Should Read - Feb 20, 2019.
Check out this collection of six books which tackle the hard skills required to make sense of the changing field known as open data and muse on the ethical implications of a digitally connected world.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jan 02-08: 10 Free Must-Read Books for Machine Learning and Data Science - Jan 9, 2019.
Also: Papers with Code: A Fantastic GitHub Resource; Most Recommended #DataScience and #MachineLearning Books by Top MS programs;10 More Free Must-Read Books for ML and DS
- Top 10 Books on NLP and Text Analysis - Jan 9, 2019.
When it comes to choosing the right book, you become immediately overwhelmed with the abundance of possibilities. In this review, we have collected our Top 10 NLP and Text Analysis Books of all time, ranging from beginners to experts.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Oct 10-16: 7 Books to Grasp Mathematical Foundations of Data Science and Machine Learning; 6 Books Every Data Scientist Should Keep Nearby - Oct 17, 2018.
Also Machine Learning Cheat Sheets; Top 8 Free Must-Read Books on Deep Learning.
- 10 More Free Must-Read Books for Machine Learning and Data Science - May 28, 2018.
Summer, summer, summertime. Time to sit back and unwind. Or get your hands on some free machine learning and data science books and get your learn on. Check out this selection to get you started.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Nov 01-07: Airbnb develops an #AI which converts design into source code - Nov 8, 2017.
Also: One LEGO at a time: Explaining the #Math of How #NeuralNetworks Learn; 6 Books Every #DataScientist Should Keep Nearby; Direct from Sebastian Raschka #Python #MachineLearning book, new edition.
- KDnuggets™ News 17:n42, Nov 1: 7 Steps to Mastering Deep Learning with Keras; 6 Books Every Data Scientist Should Keep Nearby - Nov 1, 2017.
7 Steps to Mastering Deep Learning with Keras; 6 Books Every Data Scientist Should Keep Nearby; Neural Networks, Step 1: Where to Begin with Neural Nets & Deep Learning; XGBoost: A Concise Technical Overview; AlphaGo Zero: The Most Significant Research Advance in AI
- 6 Books Every Data Scientist Should Keep Nearby - Oct 31, 2017.
The best way to stay in touch is to continue brushing up on your knowledge while also maintaining experience. It’s the perfect storm or combination of skills to help you succeed in the industry.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 27 – Oct 03: Introduction to #Blockchains & What It Means to #BigData; 7 More Steps to Mastering #MachineLearning With #Python - Oct 4, 2017.
Also Jupyter Notebooks are Breathtakingly Featureless - Use Jupyter Lab; The 4 Types of Data #Analytics; Aspiring Data Scientists! Learn the basics with these 7 books.
- Get Safari for half-price (Learn Machine Learning, AI, TensorFlow, + more) - Sep 13, 2017.
For the next 48 hours only, get a Safari membership for only $199 for one year. Use code SAVEPNR for full, unlimited access to everything the Safari learning platform offers, including live training, books, videos, and more!
- New books on Data Science and Machine Learning from Chapman & Hall/CRC Press – Save 20% - Sep 5, 2017.
New books on Data Science and Analytics with Python, Large-Scale Machine Learning in the Earth Sciences, and Social Networks with Rich Edge Semantics - save 20% with code JWR38.
- KDnuggets™ News 17:n14, Apr 12: Free Machine Learning & Data Science Books; Top Machine Learning & Deep Learning Papers - Apr 12, 2017.
10 Free Must-Read Books for Machine Learning and Data Science; Top 20 Recent Research Papers on Machine Learning and Deep Learning; New Poll: What data types you analyzed?; The 42 V's of Big Data and Data Science; A Brief History of Artificial Intelligence
- 10 Free Must-Read Books for Machine Learning and Data Science - Apr 10, 2017.
Spring. Rejuvenation. Rebirth. Everything’s blooming. And, of course, people want free ebooks. With that in mind, here's a list of 10 free machine learning and data science titles to get your spring reading started right.
- Free Online Books Explaining Big Data, Machine Learning, Blockchain and More - Mar 10, 2017.
It has been a challenge to keep up-to-date with new concepts from NoSQL, to machine learning, to Internet of things and blockchain, but Little Bee Books is here with free solutions to helping you do so.
- Top 10 Amazon Books in Databases & Big Data, 2016 Edition - Dec 15, 2016.
Given the ongoing explosion in interest for all things Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, etc., we have updated our Amazon top books lists from last year. Here are the 10 most popular titles in the Databases & Big Data category.
- Top 10 Amazon Books in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, 2016 Edition - Nov 30, 2016.
Given the ongoing explosion in interest for all things Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, etc., we have updated our Amazon top books lists from last year. Here are the 10 most popular titles in the AI & Machine Learning category.
- KDnuggets™ News 16:n41, Nov 16: Top 10 Amazon Books in Data Mining; Intuitive Explanation of Convolutional Neural Nets - Nov 16, 2016.
Also An Intuitive Explanation of Convolutional Neural Networks; Data Scientists vs Data Analysts - Part 1; How to Rank 10% in Your First Kaggle Competition.
- Top 10 Amazon Books in Data Mining, 2016 Edition - Nov 11, 2016.
Given the ongoing explosion in interest for all things Data Mining, Data Science, Analytics, Big Data, etc., we have updated our Amazon top books lists from last year. Here are the 10 most popular titles in the Data Mining category.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jun 8-14: All-in-one Docker image for Deep Learning; Good Book list for Data lovers - Jun 15, 2016.
Good Book list for #Data lovers; OpenAI - a living collection of important and fun problems; All-in-one #Docker image for #DeepLearning; 10 Useful #Python #DataVisualization Libraries for Any Discipline;
- 10 Must Have Data Science Skills, Updated - May 23, 2016.
An updated look at the state of the data science landscape, and the skills - both technical and non-technical - that are absolutely required to make it as a data scientist.
Pages: 1 2
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Mar 30 – Apr 05: Top 10 Essential Books for #Data Enthusiast; If Hollywood Made #Movies About #MachineLearning - Apr 6, 2016.
Top 10 Essential Books for #Data Enthusiast; If Hollywood Made #Movies About #MachineLearning; Learning to Code Diminishing Returns - coders training their digital replacements.
- KDnuggets™ News 16:n12, Apr 6: Top 10 Essential Books; Perfect Data Science Interview - Apr 6, 2016.
Top 10 Essential Books for the Data Enthusiast; How to Compute the Statistical Significance of Two Classifiers Performance Difference; The Secret to a Perfect Data Science Interview; If Hollywood Made Movies About Machine Learning Algorithms.
- Top 10 Essential Books for the Data Enthusiast - Apr 1, 2016.
A unique top 10 list of book recommendations, for each of 10 categories this list provides a top paid and top free book recommendation. If you're interested in books on data, this diverse list of top picks should be right up your alley.
Pages: 1 2
- Conversation with data scientist Sebastian Raschka: A New Podcast Episode - Feb 24, 2016.
In this post we present a interview of Sebastian Raschka, data scientist and author of Python Machine Learning. Who discussed about machine learning, data science, current and future trends.
- KDnuggets™ News 15:n38, Nov 18: TensorFlow Disappoints; Spark with Python; Deep Learning; Top 20 Books - Nov 18, 2015.
TensorFlow Disappoints - Google Deep Learning falls shallow; Introduction to Spark with Python; A Statistical View of Deep Learning; Amazon Top 20 Books in Databases & Big Data.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Nov 10-16: 5 Books Every #Data Professional Needs; TensorFlow Disappoints – Google Deep Learning falls shallow - Nov 17, 2015.
Deep Learning for #Visual Question Answering; 5 Books Every #Data Professional Needs; Deep, excellent overview: A Statistical View of #DeepLearning; TensorFlow Disappoints - Google #DeepLearning falls shallow.
- KDnuggets™ News 15:n36, Nov 4: Integrating R, Python; Neural Net in 11 lines; Top 20 AI/Machine Learning books - Nov 4, 2015.
Integrating Python and R; A Neural Network in 11 lines; Amazon Top 20 Books in AI, Machine Learning; How Big Data is used in Recommendation Systems to change to change our lives; Data Science of IoT.
- The Best Advice From Quora on ‘How to Learn Machine Learning’ - Oct 15, 2015.
Top machine learning writers on Quora give their advice on learning machine learning, including specific resources, quotes, and personal insights, along with some extra nuggets of information.
Pages: 1 2
- KDnuggets™ News 15:n28, Aug 26: How long at your Analytics job? Paradoxes of Data Science; Big Data Security - Aug 26, 2015.
New Poll: How long did you stay at your analytics/data science job? Paradoxes of Data Science; HeroX Cognitive Computing Challenge; Information Management 10 IT Security Books for Big Data Scientists.