- The Future of Machine Learning Will Include a Lot Less Engineering - Feb 6, 2020.
Despite getting less attention, the systems-level design and engineering challenges in ML are still very important — creating something useful requires more than building good models, it requires building good systems.
AI, Future, Machine Learning, Machine Learning Engineer
- A Non-Technical Reading List for Data Science - Dec 2, 2019.
The world still cannot be reduced to numbers on a page because human beings are still the ones making all the decisions. So, the best data scientists understand the numbers and the people. Check out these great data science books that will make you a better data scientist without delving into the technical details.
Books, Data Science, Future, Review, Society
- Artificial Intelligence and Life in 2030 - Dec 15, 2016.
Read this engaging overview of a report from the Stanford University 100 year study of Artificial Intelligence, “a long-term investigation of the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and its influences on people, their communities, and society.”
AI, Artificial Intelligence, Future
- 13 Forecasts on Artificial Intelligence - Nov 15, 2016.
Once upon a time, Artificial Intelligence (AI) was the future. But today, human wants to see even beyond this future. This article try to explain how everyone is thinking about the future of AI in next five years, based on today’s emerging trends and developments in IoT, robotics, nanotech and machine learning.
Pages: 1 2
AI, Artificial Intelligence, Future, Machine Learning, Multitask Learning, Prediction
- Common Sense in Artificial Intelligence… by 2026? - Aug 4, 2016.
An insightful opinion piece on the future of common sense in AI. A recommended read by an authority in the field.
AI, Artificial Intelligence, Future, Geoff Hinton, Online Games, Singularity
- How Much Will A.I. Surprise Us? - Jun 15, 2016.
Why think about what neural networks (and AI in general) can do that we can already do, when he real question that we should be asking is this: What will A.I. be able to do that we can’t even dream of?
AI, Artificial Intelligence, Future, Trust
- Interview: Anil Gadre, MapR on 3 Keys for Big Data Success: Reliability, Security, & Scalability - Jun 24, 2015.
We discuss the origin of Apache Myriad, state of security in Big Data, MapR Quick Start Solutions, Hadoop vendor selection criteria, and more.
Anil Gadre, Future, Hadoop, Interview, MapR, Security, Success, Trends, Vendors
- Interview: James Taylor, Salesforce on Phoenix + HBase – The Future of Big Data - Jun 6, 2015.
We discuss the advantages of Phoenix, upcoming features, soon coming-up support for transactions, trends, advice, and more.
Apache Phoenix, Distributed Systems, Future, HBase, Interview, James Taylor, Salesforce
- Interview: Sheridan Hitchens, Auction.com on Data Science Evolution from a Nerdy Hobby to a Strategic Priority - Jun 4, 2015.
We discuss the evolution of Data Science expectations, Data Science as a career, advice, and more.
Advice, Auction, Career, Data Science, Future, Interview, Sheridan Hitchens, Skills
- I’ve Been Replaced by an Analytics Robot - May 20, 2015.
A veteran statistician reflects on the journey from a statistician of the past to data scientist of today, how the work he used to do became automated, and what future can data scientists can expect.
Automation, Data Science, Future, History, Robots