- 2021: A Year Full of Amazing AI papers — A Review - Dec 2, 2021.
A curated list of the latest breakthroughs in AI by release date with a clear video explanation, link to a more in-depth article, and code.
- NLP Year in Review — 2019 - Jan 23, 2020.
In this blog post, I want to highlight some of the most important stories related to machine learning and NLP that I came across in 2019.
- Xavier Amatriain’s Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence 2019 Year-end Roundup - Dec 16, 2019.
It is an annual tradition for Xavier Amatriain to write a year-end retrospective of advances in AI/ML, and this year is no different. Gain an understanding of the important developments of the past year, as well as insights into what expect in 2020.
- A Non-Technical Reading List for Data Science - Dec 2, 2019.
The world still cannot be reduced to numbers on a page because human beings are still the ones making all the decisions. So, the best data scientists understand the numbers and the people. Check out these great data science books that will make you a better data scientist without delving into the technical details.
- 2018 Year-in-Review: Machine Learning Open Source Projects & Frameworks - Dec 17, 2018.
This post is a look at the top open source projects and major developments in machine learning frameworks over the past 12 months.
- Book Review: Data Just Right - Apr 7, 2014.
An introduction to technology and software at play in the current quest to define the Big Data Analytics computing paradigm, the book Data Just Right is reviewed in detail here.