- AI Books you should read in 2021 - May 27, 2021.
As of late, every year seems to be a "break-out" year for AI. So, it's time for you to get ready for the future in the age of automation. This collection of books will help you prepare for the many opportunities to come, many of which may not have yet been imagined.
- Machine learning is going real-time - Jan 28, 2021.
Extracting immediate predictions from machine learning algorithms on the spot based on brand-new data can offer a next level of interaction and potential value to its consumers. The infrastructure and tech stack required to implement such real-time systems is also next level, and many organizations -- especially in the US -- seem to be resisting. But, what even is real-time ML, and how can it deliver a better experience?
- Monash University: Research Fellow or Sr Research Fellow in Information Technology [Suzhou, China] - Jun 26, 2019.
Seeking an individual passionate about undertaking research in an area of Information Technology (IT), being one of Software Engineering and Cybersecurity, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, or Human-Centred Computing, as well as multidisciplinary research through the application of IT to problems, and to be responsible for conducting research in this area of IT.
- Monash University: (Senior) Research Fellow in AI [Suzhou, China] - Jun 26, 2019.
Seeking an individual passionate about undertaking research in an area of Artificial Intelligence (AI), as well as multidisciplinary research through the application of AI to problems, and to be responsible for conducting research in areas of AI.
- AI: Arms Race 2.0 - Mar 12, 2019.
An analysis of the current state of the competition between US, Europe, and China in AI, examining research, patent publications, global datasphere, devices and IoT, people, and more.
- Key Takeaways from AI Conference SF, Day 1: Domain Specific Architectures, Emerging China, AI Risks - Oct 29, 2018.
Highlights and key takeaways include Domain Specific Architectures – the next big thing, Emerging China – evolving from copying ideas to true innovation, and Addressing Risks in AI – Security, Privacy, and Ethics.
- 2018 Predictions for the Analytics & Data Science Hiring Market - Feb 6, 2018.
What do you think of this year’s predictions? Do you see any new tools on the horizon, or do you believe data science popularity is due for a reckoning of sorts?
- NYU Stern MS in Business Analytics - Sep 12, 2017.
Bridging the gap between data science and strategy, the NYU Stern MS in Business Analytics program provides experienced professionals with a unique data-driven business perspective. Next application deadline is Oct 15.
- NYU Stern MS in Business Analytics - Jun 5, 2017.
This one-year, part-time program is divided into five onsite modules: three in NYC and two in rotating global locations. Our first application deadline for the new incoming class is August 1, 2017.
- AIA Group: Data Scientist - May 22, 2017.
Leverage AI, ML, Deep Learning, NLP to improve insurance processes and business model benefiting both internal and external stakeholders, creating the next generation insurance platform.
- AIA Group: Natural Language Processing (NLP) Engineer - May 22, 2017.
Responsible for leveraging ML and Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques to build solutions to better insurance processes and business model benefiting both internal and external stakeholders and creating the next generation insurance platform.
- A Concise Overview of Recent Advances in Vehicle Technologies - Jan 11, 2017.
2016 was a big year for electric and driverless cars. Get a quick review with relevant videos on some of the events of interest in the field during the past year.
- Smart Data Platform – The Future of Big Data Technology - Dec 2, 2016.
Data processing and analytical modelling are major bottlenecks in today’s big data world, due to need of human intelligence to decide relationships between data, required data engineering tasks, analytical models and it’s parameters. This article talks about Smart Data Platform to help to solve such problems.
- Data Science vs Crime: Detecting Pickpocket Suspects from Transit Records - Sep 1, 2016.
A team of US and Chinese researchers has creatively used massive data collected by automated fare collectors for identifying thieves in the public transit systems. The system was tested in Beijing and was able to identify 93% of known pickpockets.
- Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in July 2016 - Aug 2, 2016.
Director for the Institute for CyberScience at Penn State, Research Fellow - Data Science at Monash U; Postdocs at UTSW; PhD positions at TU/E Netherlands, Leiden U Netherlands, Ningbo China.
- TalkingData Data Science Competition: understand mobile users - Jul 12, 2016.
Unique opportunity to solve complex real world big data challenges for the China mobile market - predict users demographic characteristics based on their app usage, geolocation, and mobile device properties.
- NYU Stern – Master of Science in Business Analytics - Jul 11, 2016.
Learn about the NYU Stern MS in Business Analytics, the only premier global degree program of its kind designed for senior level professionals focused on the intersection of business strategy and data science.
- Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in April 2016 - May 2, 2016.
Academic/Research positions Analytics and Data Science in Zurich, Hatfield-UK, Paris, Ningbo-China, Tianjin-China, Melbourne, Buffalo-NY, Birmingham-UK, and Tampere-Finland.
- U. Tianjin: Faculty, Computer Science/Data Science - Apr 22, 2016.
Seeking a professor whose assignment will involve both general bachelor level courses as well as specialized research oriented master level courses. The successful candidate will be expected to mentor students and have proven teaching experience.
- Academic/Research positions in Business Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning in March 2016 - Mar 31, 2016.
Academic/Research positions Analytics and Data Science in Ningbo China, Budapest, Wisconsin, Helsinki, Porto, Bonn, and San Diego.
- 3D Data Sculptures: a New Way to Visualize Data - Aug 11, 2015.
3D printing can go beyond printing products like iPod cases, or butterfly earrings, and can offer a sustainable way to understand strategic DATA by printing decision support landscapes.
- Deloitte Analytics Institute (CQ GDC): Data Scientist – Advanced Analytics Modeling Specialist - Jul 4, 2015.
The Deloitte Analytics Institute in Chongqing, China is a Center of Excellence enabling the use of analytics in Consulting, Enterprise Risk Services, Financial Advisory Services, Tax and Audit.
- BAT: China’s Three Big Data Leaders - Aug 5, 2014.
We examine the “three big mountains” in Chinese Internet and Big Data industry: Baidu, Alibaba, and Tencent (together called BAT), and look into their different strategy and focus.
- July-December 2014 Meetings in Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science - Jul 2, 2014.
Coming soon: GraphLab, TDWI, ASONAM, KDD-2014 Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, DataWeek + API World, PAW Government, JMP Discovery Summit, and many more. Boston is the Big Data hub with the most meetings.
- KDnuggets Twitter Follower 20,000 – Interview - Jun 23, 2014.
KDnuggets crosses a milestone of 20,000 Twitter followers. Number 20,000 is a PhD student in Data Mining in China. I ask her about research, data mining, Big Data market leaders in China, and more.