- AI Channels to Follow - May 15, 2020.
AI is certainly playing an important role in our global fight against the novel coronavirus. These YouTube channels are recommended to keep you covered with the latest advancements in the field and how it is impacting our world.
- Top AI Resources – Directory for Remote Learning - Mar 24, 2020.
Whether you are just learning Data Science, a current professional, or just interested, it's crucial to keep the mind stimulated and stay current. With conferences, schools, and travel largely canceled because of #coronavirus, these remote resources will help you stay engaged.
- The thin line between data science and data engineering - Sep 25, 2019.
Today, as companies have finally come to understand the value that data science can bring, more and more emphasis is being placed on the implementation of data science in production systems. And as these implementations have required models that can perform on larger and larger datasets in real-time, an awful lot of data science problems have become engineering problems.
- KDnuggets™ News 19:n28, Jul 31: Top 13 Skills To Become a Rockstar Data Scientist; Best Podcasts on AI, Analytics, Data Science - Jul 31, 2019.
Learn the essential skills needed to become a Data Science rockstar; Understand CNNs with Python + Tensorflow + Keras tutorial; Discover the best podcasts about AI, Analytics, Data Science; and find out where you can get the best Certificates in the field
- Top 10 Best Podcasts on AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning - Jul 29, 2019.
Check out our latest Top 10 Most Popular Data Science and Machine Learning podcasts available on iTunes. Stay up to date in the field with these recent episodes and join in with the current data conversations.
- How to DIY Your Data Science Education - Apr 3, 2019.
Some people find the path of formal education works well for them, but this may not work for everyone, in every situation. Here are eight ways that you can take a DIY approach to your data science education.
- SuperDataScience Podcast: Insights from the Founder of KDnuggets - Jul 21, 2018.
I talk to Kirill Eremenko about my journey to data science, how KDnuggets started, why you should start honing your machine learning engineering skills at this very moment, what's the future of data science, and more.
- KDnuggets – Favorite Data Science / Machine Learning Blog - Mar 12, 2018.
In a recent Kaggle Machine Learning and Data Science Survey, KDnuggets was no. 1 among favorite Data Science Blogs, Podcasts, or Newsletters.
- Data Science in 30 minutes, Artificial General Intelligence, and Answers to your Questions - Jan 22, 2018.
I recently was on a "Data Science in 30 minutes webcast", but there were interesting ideas and questions we did not have time to cover adequately. Here is a summary.
- Data Science in 30 Minutes: A Conversation with Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro, President of KDnuggets - Jan 3, 2018.
KDnuggets founder, Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro, joins Michael Li, CEO and founder of The Data Incubator, Jan 11 at 2:30 pm PT/ 5:30 pm ET for their monthly webinar series, Data Science in 30 Minutes. Gregory will discuss his career, from AI to Data Mining to KDD to Data Science and back to AI, and examine current trends in the field.
- Voices in AI – great conversations with leaders in AI, Machine Learning, Data Science - Oct 19, 2017.
New Voices in AI podcast features conversations with top thinkers in the field, including Yoshua Bengio, Oren Etzioni, Jeff Dean, Daphne Koller, and Nick Bostrom. I am very honored to be in such company (on episode 11).
- Data Podcast: Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro, KDnuggets President, a top Big Data Influencer - Aug 22, 2017.
An episode of Data Podcast, featuring Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro, discussing KDnuggets, trends in Big Data and Machine Learning, Automation of Data Science, Bias in Algorithms and AI, and more.
- Podcast: The Golden Age of Data Science, featuring Gregory Piatetsky - Mar 21, 2017.
How did a stuffed yellow elephant permanently intertwine itself in history? What is a data scientist? Why is right now the golden age for data science? Data Crunch podcast examines these questions with the help of Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro and Ryan Henning.
- Deep Learning cleans podcast episodes from ‘ahem’ sounds - Nov 8, 2016.
“3.5 mm audio jack… Ahem!!” where did you hear that? ;) Well, this post is not about Google Pixel vs iPhone 7, but how to remove ugly “Ahem” sound from a speech using deep convolutional neural network. I must say, very interesting read.
- Conversation with data scientist Sebastian Raschka: A New Podcast Episode - Feb 24, 2016.
In this post we present a interview of Sebastian Raschka, data scientist and author of Python Machine Learning. Who discussed about machine learning, data science, current and future trends.
- New KDnuggets Podcasts Page - Jan 14, 2016.
Check out KDnuggets' new podcasts page, and let us know what we're missing.
- Top 5 Big Data / Machine Learning Podcasts - Dec 10, 2015.
Podcasts are probably one of the most underrated forms of communication, especially given that, for the most part, they are free. Here we have collected best of big data and machine learning podcasts.
- You’ve Read the Book, Now Listen to the Podcast - Oct 26, 2015.
Podcasts are a great way to enhance your education without sacrificing precious time. Here are six of the best data-science-oriented podcasts to listen to if you’re a fan of popular data science books.
- Support “Talking Machines” – the best podcast on Machine Learning, Data Science and AI - Sep 20, 2015.
Excitement, and worry, about ML, AI, and data science is at a fever pitch. It’s our responsibility to bring the conversation back to reality, and support the projects that do, or face another ‘winter’.
- KDnuggets™ News 15:n19, Jun 17: Which Big Data, Data Mining Tools go together? Best Data Science Podcasts - Jun 17, 2015.
Which Big Data, Data Mining, and Data Science Tools go together? Best Big Data, Data Science, Data Mining, and Machine Learning podcasts; Not So Fast: Questioning Deep Learning IQ Results; Love, Sex and Predictive Analytics.
- Best Big Data, Data Science, Data Mining, and Machine Learning podcasts - Jun 9, 2015.
We present the top 12 Data Science & Machine Learning related Podcasts by popularity on iTunes. Check out latest episodes to stay up-to-date & become a part of the data conversations!
- Talking Machine – Deep Learning in Speech Recognition - May 2, 2015.
A summary about an episode on the talking machine about deep neural networks in speech recognition given by George Dahl, who is one of Geoffrey Hinton’s students and just defended his Ph.D last month.
- Top /r/MachineLearning Posts, Apr 19-25: Neural nets for nipple detection; NHL Goal celebration hack - Apr 27, 2015.
Convolutional neural nets and Android App for nipple detection (NSFW), NHL goal detection, Geoff Hinton recent AI talk, top machine learning podcasts, and matrix multiplication in deep learning.
- Top /r/MachineLearning posts, January - Feb 13, 2015.
Talking Machines, SVM lectures, a new Stanford statistical learning online course, and a listing of open-source datasets top the most popular Reddit posts on /r/MachineLearning for the month of January.
- KDnuggets talks to IBM: Data scientists: Hire an individual or team? - Feb 13, 2014.
KDnuggets recent poll about Data Science - Individual vs Team has caught attention of IBM. Listen to the podcast where I discuss the unexpected findings of this poll and other Data Science topics.