Top AI Resources – Directory for Remote Learning
Whether you are just learning Data Science, a current professional, or just interested, it's crucial to keep the mind stimulated and stay current. With conferences, schools, and travel largely canceled because of #coronavirus, these remote resources will help you stay engaged.
By Luke Kenworthy, Re.work.
We find ourselves in somewhat of a strange time at present. With travel suspended, schools out (in some instances), conferences cancelled and isolation a prospect, we have compiled a list of top AI resources, be it webinars, blogs, newsletters, free online courses, and more, to keep your brain stimulated.
I hope the above list gives you some well-needed distraction from the current world events.
Stay Safe - The RE•WORK Team.
In alphabetical order
- AI for Good Foundation - How can AI and machine learning be applied to solve some of society's biggest challenges? - Find out here.
- Alan Turing Institute - The latest AI news in newsletter form from the Alan Turing Institute - Subscribe here.
- CityAI - City AI is a global non-profit that builds and supports local communities to connect peers in AI to each other - Subscribe here.
- Data is Plural - A weekly newsletter of useful/curious datasets - Subscribe here.
- Deep Hunt - Weekly newsletter on the hottest things in Artificial Intelligence carefully curated by Avinash Hindupur - Subscribe here.
- Eye on AI - The weekly newsletter covering artificial intelligence and business from Fortune - Register here.
- Gyana - Make heads and tails of your data with zero coding experience. Subscribe for data science news from the no-code data science platform - Subscribe here.
- Import AI - The latest technical AI news from CVPR to GPT2 - Register here.
- Inside AI - Rob May's roundup of stories and commentary on Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, and Neurotechnology - Subscribe here.
- KDnuggets News, weekly, useful tutorials, interesting opinions, and more for AI, Data Science, and Machine Learning community, emailed every Wednesday - Subscribe here.
- MAIEI Newsletter - A weekly roundup from the Montreal AI Ethics Institute - Subscribe here.
- nathan.ai Newsletter by Nathan Benaich - A market intelligence newsletter covering AI in the technology industry, research lab, and venture capital market - subscribe here.
- NLP News - Get the highlights from Natural Language Processing & Machine Learning research & industry straight to your inbox every month - Subscribe here.
- RE•WORK AI and Deep Learning Newsletter - The latest AI news, speaker Q&As, summit videos and more - Register here for twice monthly updates.
- Synced Global AI Weekly Newsletter - Deliver the latest news and inspiring researches about artificial intelligence straight to your inbox. - Subscribe here.
- The Data Elixir -Weekly updates of machine learning, data visualization, analytics, and strategy - Subscribe here.
- The Data Science Roundup - The internet's most useful data science articles from Tristan Handy - Subscribe here.
- The Download - Your connection to the tech stories from MIT you need each day, delivered right to your inbox - Subscribe here.
- The Talking Machines - Talking Machines is your window into the world of machine learning. Your hosts, Katherine Gorman and Neil Lawrence - Subscribe here.
- TopBots - Technical AI news sent your inbox weekly - Subscribe here.
- WildML - The Wild Week in AI is a weekly AI & Deep Learning newsletter curated by Denny Britz - Subscribe here.
OpenAI - Expert guest blogs on everything from Deep Double Descent t0 Procgen Benchmarking - Read here.
RE•WORK's Deep Learning Blog - Speaker guest blogs, Top Women in AI lists, Diversity in AI series, and more - Read here.
AI Time Journal - The latest data science interviews, blogs, and more - Read here.
The Open Data Institute - A consistent and detailed blog about all things data - Read here.
Clarifai Blog - Read about engineering advancements, product tutorials, and Featured Hacks - Read here.
The Algorithmia Blog - All things AI from Transfer Learning to RNNs - Read more.
Domino - Curation of Data Scientists’ work to aid in recognition of work and acceleration of careers - Read here.
Medium's AI feed - A AI bot, collating all things Data Science and alike for your reading pleasure - Read here.
Andrej Karpathy AI Blog - The Director of AI at Tesla & previous Research Scientist at OpenAI collates his own AI blog - Read here.
Machine Learning Mastery - The one-stop shop for Developers with a thirst for Machine Learning knowledge - Read more.
Lionbridge - CNNs, DNNs, Machine Learning, and more - Read here.
Google's AI Blog - The latest in AI from Google - Read here.
IBM Developer blog - More than 100 open source projects, a library of knowledge resources, developer advocates ready to help, and a global community of developers - Read & learn here.
Montreal AI Ethics Institute - All things research and ethics - Subscribe here.
RE•WORK's Youtube - The latest keynotes from AI pioneers, those at the forefront of AI in finance, education, healthcare & more as well as speaker interviews. See more.
Free Code Camp - An open source community of busy people who learn to code and build projects for non-profits - Watch here.
The Artificial Intelligence Channel - A channel focused on the future of AI, also covering technological singularity - Watch here.
TWIML - The week’s most interesting and important stories from the world of #ML and artificial intelligence - Watch here.
edureka - Content on trending topics in the areas of Big Data & Hadoop, DevOps, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Angular, Data Science & more - Watch here.
Artificial Intelligence All in One - Video tutorials related to science and technology - Watch here.
SimpliLearn - Simplilearn’s 400+ training courses are designed and updated by world-class industry experts. Their blended learning approach combines e-learning classes, instructor-led live virtual classrooms - Watch here.
Deeplearning.ai - The official deeplearning.ai Youtube channel! Here you can find the videos from our Deep Learning specialization on Coursera - Watch classes here.
Henry AI Labs - Weekly Updates on Mondays about new papers that research labs from companies such as Google and Facebook are publishing, as well as miscellaneous interesting news from the AI community - Watch here.
ARXIV Insights - In this channel, Xander Steenbrugge aims to summarize the core takeaways from technical AI papers - Watch summaries
Deep Learning TV - How To’s, reviews of software libraries and applications, and interviews with key individuals in the field - Watch here.
The Allen Institute - The latest AI info in video form. Lectures, demonstrations, and more - Watch here.
Mathematical monk - Videos about math, at the graduate level or upper-level undergraduate - Watch here.
AI for Climate Change Webinar - 3 Keynote Speakers discuss the use of AI in climate change - Register here.
Fighting AI Bias With High-Quality Data Training Webinar - 3 Keynote Speakers discuss - Register here.
AI for Accessible Education Webinar - 2 Keynote speakers & Q&A - Register here.
AI for Crisis Prediction & Management - 2 Keynote Speakers - Register here.
UC Berkeley CS188 Intro to AI - Lectures, Homework & more - Join here.
UCL Course on Reinforcement Learning - A Ten Lecture Series and Assignment on RL - See here.
MIT DL For Self-Driving Cars Course - An introduction to the practice of deep learning through the applied theme of building a self-driving car - Study here.
DataQuest - Learn Python, R, SQL, data visualization, data analysis, and machine learning - Register now.
Zversity - With over 425 low-priced courses online, there is plenty of content to keep your mind busy! - See here.
ZipCode - Learn to code from the pros at ZipCode's non-profit software development bootcamp - Join here.
DataCamp - Learn Python, SQL, >_shell and more online here.
IBM Courses - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence - See more here.
Intel Learning - An Introduction to Practical Deep Learning - Learn here.
fast.ai Courses - Practical Deep Learning for Coders, v3 - Read more here.
The Women in AI Podcast - Women at the forefront of AI discuss their work and diversity issues faced in STEM - Listen here.
The DeepMind Podcast - A new series that we hope will answer the difficult questions in AI - Listen here.
Lex Fridman's AI Podcast - a series of conversations about technology, science, and the human condition hosted by MIT's Lex Fridman - Listen here.
The Eye on AI - Justin Gottschlich explains his group's efforts to automate software development - Listen along here.
The NVIDIA AI Podcast - NVIDIA release new episodes every other week with guest speakers at the forefront of AI - Listen along here.
Artificially Intelligent - Weekly discussions on the impacts of AI - Listen here.
Underrated ML - Regular RE•WORK speaker, Sara Hooker & her brother, Sean Hooker have started their new podcast based on underrated ML papers - Listen here.
Concerning AI - A series on AI hosted by Ted Sarvata & Brandon Sanders - Listen here.
Top AI/Data Science Slack Communities
- AI Expert Community
- AI Researchers
- Deep Learning
- Hashtag Developers
- Data Science Saloon
- Montreal AI
- Spark-ml on github
- Udacity Deep Learning Nanodegree
The Below Job boards host a range of roles in AI, Machine Learning Deep Learning, and more at a range of Top Level Institutions and companies.
AI for Social Good (Requires Download).
Privacy & Security in AI (Requires Download).
The Ethical Implications of AI (Requires Download).
Should you be using AI in your Business? (Requires Download).
Top AI/Data Science News Resources
Original. Reposted with permission.
- 10 Best and Free Machine Learning Courses, Online
- Top 10 Best Podcasts on AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning
- 10 Free Must-read Books on AI