- Tips & Tricks of Deploying Deep Learning Webapp on Heroku Cloud - Dec 24, 2021.
Learn model deployment issues and solutions on deploying a TensorFlow-based image classifier Streamlit app on a Heroku server.
Applications, Docker, DVC, GitHub, Heroku, Streamlit, TensorFlow
- Five Interesting Data Engineering Projects - Mar 17, 2020.
As the role of the data engineer continues to grow in the field of data science, so are the many tools being developed to support wrangling all that data. Five of these tools are reviewed here (along with a few bonus tools) that you should pay attention to for your data pipeline work.
Dask, Data Engineering, dbt, DVC, Python
- Best practices of orchestrating Python and R code in ML projects - Oct 12, 2017.
Instead of arguing about Python vs R I will examine the best practices of integrating both languages in one data science project.
Pages: 1 2
DVC, Machine Learning, Python, Python vs R, R
- Data Version Control in Analytics DevOps Paradigm - Aug 14, 2017.
DevOps and DVC tools can help reduce time data scientists spend on mundane data preparation and achieve their dream of focusing on cool machine learning algorithms and interesting data analysis.
Analytics, Data Preparation, Data Science, DevOps, DVC, Open Source, Version Control
- How A Data Scientist Can Improve Productivity - May 25, 2017.
Data Science projects involve iterative processes and may need changes in data at every iteration. But Data versioning, data pipelines and data workflows make Data Scientist’s life easy, let’s see how.
CRISP-DM, Data Scientist, Data Workflow, DVC, GitHub, Version Control
- Data Version Control: iterative machine learning - May 11, 2017.
ML modeling is an iterative process and it is extremely important to keep track of all the steps and dependencies between code and data. New open-source tool helps you do that.
CRISP-DM, DVC, GitHub, Machine Learning, Open Source, Reproducibility, Version Control