- KDnuggets™ News 21:n46, Dec 8: How to Get Certified as a Data Scientist; 5 Practical Data Science Projects That Will Help You Solve Real Business Problems for 2022 - Dec 8, 2021.
How to Get Certified as a Data Scientist; 5 Practical Data Science Projects That Will Help You Solve Real Business Problems for 2022; 2021: A Year Full of Amazing AI papers — A Review; What Does a Data Scientist Do?; A $9B AI Failure, Examined
- 5 Practical Data Science Projects That Will Help You Solve Real Business Problems for 2022 - Dec 1, 2021.
This curated list of data science projects offers real-life problems that will help you master skills to demonstration that you are technically sound and know how to conduct data science projects that add business value.
- Data Scientists: How to Sell Your Project and Yourself - Nov 18, 2021.
Follow this formula for the perfect elevator pitch.
- KDnuggets™ News 21:n44, Nov 17: Don’t Waste Time Building Your Data Science Network; 19 Data Science Project Ideas for Beginners - Nov 17, 2021.
Don’t Waste Time Building Your Data Science Network; 19 Data Science Project Ideas for Beginners; How I Redesigned over 100 ETL into ELT Data Pipelines; Anecdotes from 11 Role Models in Machine Learning; The Ultimate Guide To Different Word Embedding Techniques In NLP
- 10 AI Project Ideas in Computer Vision - Nov 16, 2021.
The field of computer vision has seen the development of very powerful applications leveraging machine learning. These projects will introduce you to these techniques and guide you to more advanced practice to gain a deeper appreciation for the sophistication now available.
- ORDAINED: The Python Project Template - Nov 2, 2021.
Recently I decided to take the time to better understand the Python packaging ecosystem and create a project boilerplate template as an improvement over copying a directory tree and doing find and replace.
- Data Science Portfolio Project Ideas That Can Get You Hired (Or Not) - Oct 20, 2021.
Choosing what to include in your data science portfolio during the job search is the most important part of the process. Each project should be well-structured so that a hiring manager can assess your skills quickly. To help you get started, we highlight a few data science project ideas that you should consider for your portfolio.
- How to Ace Data Science Interview by Working on Portfolio Projects - Oct 13, 2021.
Recruiters of Data Science professionals around the world focus on portfolio projects rather than resumes and LinkedIn profiles. So, learning early how to contribute and share your work on GitHub, Deepnote, and Kaggle can help you perform your best during data science interviews.
- KDnuggets™ News 21:n37, Sep 29: Nine Tools I Wish I Mastered Before My PhD in Machine Learning; Path to Full Stack Data Science - Sep 29, 2021.
Whether you have a PhD or not, learn these very useful 9 tools to increase your mastery of Machine Learning; Check this detailed path to becoming a full stack Data Scientist; Then do one of these 20 Machine Learning Projects that will help you get a job; See a Breakdown of Deep Learning Frameworks; and more.
- 20 Machine Learning Projects That Will Get You Hired - Sep 22, 2021.
If you want to break into the machine learning and data science job market, then you will need to demonstrate the proficiency of your skills, especially if you are self-taught through online courses and bootcamps. A project portfolio is a great way to practice your new craft and offer convincing evidence that an employee should hire you over the competition.
- How to be a Data Scientist without a STEM degree - Sep 20, 2021.
Breaking into data science as a professional does require technical skills, a well-honed knack for problem-solving, and a willingness to swim in oceans of data. Maybe you are coming in as a career change or ready to take a new learning path in life--without having previously earned an advanced degree in a STEM field. Follow these tips to find your way into this high-demand and interesting field.
- KDnuggets™ News 21:n35, Sep 15: A Data Science Portfolio That Will Land You The Job; Top 18 Low-Code and No-Code Machine Learning Platforms - Sep 15, 2021.
Here is a Data Science Portfolio that will land you the job; Review the top 18 Low-Code and No-Code Machine Learning platforms; Try these 8 Deep Learning Project Ideas for Beginners; Very useful - working with Python APIs for data science project.
- 85% of data science projects fail – here’s how to avoid it - Sep 13, 2021.
Here are a few common traps that data scientists can avoid to NOT be one of the 85% of data science projects that fail.
- Working with Python APIs For Data Science Project - Sep 10, 2021.
In this article, we will work with YouTube Python API to collect video statistics from our channel using the requests python library to make an API call and save it as a Pandas DataFrame.
- 8 Deep Learning Project Ideas for Beginners - Sep 9, 2021.
Have you studied Deep Learning techniques, but never worked on a useful project? Here, we highlight eight deep learning project ideas for beginners that will help you sharpen your skills and boost your resume.
- Data Science Project Infrastructure: How To Create It - Aug 30, 2021.
The intension for most data science projects is to build something that people use. Creating something purposeful requires a solid infrastructure and processes that keeps problem-solving front-and-center for your audience.
- How to Get Practical Data Science Experience to be Career-Ready - Jul 7, 2021.
Becoming a professional in the field of data science takes more than just book-smarts. You need to have experience with real-world data sets, frequently-used tools, and an intuition for solutions that you can only gain from hands-on experience. These resources will jump start developing your practical skills.
- KDnuggets™ News 21:n22, Jun 16: Data Scientists Extinct in 10 Years? Generate Automated PDF Documents with Python - Jun 16, 2021.
Data Scientists be extinct in 10 years? How to generate PDF Documents with Python; Top 10 Data Science Projects for Beginners; Five types of thinking for a high performing data scientist; and how to get interactive plots directly with Pandas.
- Top 10 Data Science Projects for Beginners - Jun 11, 2021.
Check out these projects for ideas to strengthen your skills and build a portfolio that stands out.
- 4 Tips for Dataset Curation for NLP Projects - May 28, 2021.
You have heard it before, and you will hear it again. It's all about the data. Curating the right data is also so important than just curating any data. When dealing with text data, many hard-earned lessons have been learned by others over the years, and here are four data curation tips that you should be sure to follow during your next NLP project.
- KDnuggets™ News 21:n18, May 12: Data Preparation in SQL, with Cheat Sheet!; Rebuilding 7 Python Projects - May 12, 2021.
Data Preparation in SQL, with Cheat Sheet!; Rebuilding My 7 Python Projects; Applying Python’s Explode Function to Pandas DataFrames; Essential Linear Algebra for Data Science and Machine Learning; Similarity Metrics in NLP
- Rebuilding My 7 Python Projects - May 5, 2021.
This is how I rebuilt My Python Projects: Data Science, Web Development & Android Apps.
- KDnuggets™ News 21:n15, Apr 21: The Most In-Demand Skills for Data Scientists in 2021; How to organize your data science project - Apr 21, 2021.
The Most In-Demand Skills for Data Scientists in 2021; How to organize your data science project; You may have heard about Simpson's paradox, but do you know the other 2? Read Top 3 Statistical Paradoxes in Data Science; ETL in the Cloud; Data Profession Job Satisfaction: Beware Of The Drop; and more.
- How to organize your data science project in 2021 - Apr 19, 2021.
Maintaining proper organization of all your data science projects will increase your productivity, minimize errors, and increase your development efficiency. This tutorial will guide you through a framework on how to keep everything in order on your local machine and in the cloud.
- 10 Amazing Machine Learning Projects of 2020 - Mar 15, 2021.
So much progress in AI and machine learning happened in 2020, especially in the areas of AI-generating creativity and low-to-no-code frameworks. Check out these trending and popular machine learning projects released last year, and let them inspire your work throughout 2021.
- 14 Data Science projects to improve your skills - Dec 1, 2020.
There's a lot of data out there and so many data science techniques to master or review. Check out these great project ideas from easy to advanced difficulty levels to develop new skills and strengthen your portfolio.
- 21 Machine Learning Projects – Datasets Included - Mar 9, 2020.
Upgrading your machine learning, AI, and Data Science skills requires practice. To practice, you need to develop models with a large amount of data. Finding good datasets to work with can be challenging, so this article discusses more than 20 great datasets along with machine learning project ideas for you to tackle today.
- Data-science? Agile? Cycles? My method for managing data-science projects in the Hi-tech industry. - Feb 7, 2019.
The following is a method I developed, which is based on my personal experience managing a data-science-research team and was tested with multiple projects. In the next sections, I’ll review the different types of research from a time point-of-view, compare development and research workflow approaches and finally suggest my work methodology.
- Cookiecutter Data Science: How to Organize Your Data Science Project - Jul 24, 2018.
A logical, reasonably standardized, but flexible project structure for doing and sharing data science work.
- Packaging and Distributing Your Python Project to PyPI for Installation Using pip - Jun 11, 2018.
This tutorial will explain the steps required to package your Python projects, distribute them in distribution formats using steptools, upload them into the Python Package Index (PyPI) repository using twine, and finally installation using Python installers such as pip and conda.
Pages: 1 2
- Building a Data Science Portfolio: Machine Learning Project Part 1 - Jul 20, 2016.
Dataquest's founder has put together a fantastic resource on building a data science portfolio. This first of three parts lays the groundwork, with subsequent posts over the following 2 days. Very comprehensive!
Pages: 1 2