- KDnuggets™ News 21:n18, May 12: Data Preparation in SQL, with Cheat Sheet!; Rebuilding 7 Python Projects - May 12, 2021.
Data Preparation in SQL, with Cheat Sheet!; Rebuilding My 7 Python Projects; Applying Python’s Explode Function to Pandas DataFrames; Essential Linear Algebra for Data Science and Machine Learning; Similarity Metrics in NLP
- Rebuilding My 7 Python Projects - May 5, 2021.
This is how I rebuilt My Python Projects: Data Science, Web Development & Android Apps.
- KDnuggets™ News 21:n15, Apr 21: The Most In-Demand Skills for Data Scientists in 2021; How to organize your data science project - Apr 21, 2021.
The Most In-Demand Skills for Data Scientists in 2021; How to organize your data science project; You may have heard about Simpson's paradox, but do you know the other 2? Read Top 3 Statistical Paradoxes in Data Science; ETL in the Cloud; Data Profession Job Satisfaction: Beware Of The Drop; and more.
- How to organize your data science project in 2021 - Apr 19, 2021.
Maintaining proper organization of all your data science projects will increase your productivity, minimize errors, and increase your development efficiency. This tutorial will guide you through a framework on how to keep everything in order on your local machine and in the cloud.
- 10 Amazing Machine Learning Projects of 2020 - Mar 15, 2021.
So much progress in AI and machine learning happened in 2020, especially in the areas of AI-generating creativity and low-to-no-code frameworks. Check out these trending and popular machine learning projects released last year, and let them inspire your work throughout 2021.
- 14 Data Science projects to improve your skills - Dec 1, 2020.
There's a lot of data out there and so many data science techniques to master or review. Check out these great project ideas from easy to advanced difficulty levels to develop new skills and strengthen your portfolio.
- 20+ Machine Learning Datasets & Project Ideas - Mar 9, 2020.
Upgrading your machine learning, AI, and Data Science skills requires practice. To practice, you need to develop models with a large amount of data. Finding good datasets to work with can be challenging, so this article discusses more than 20 great datasets along with machine learning project ideas for you to tackle today.
- Data-science? Agile? Cycles? My method for managing data-science projects in the Hi-tech industry. - Feb 7, 2019.
The following is a method I developed, which is based on my personal experience managing a data-science-research team and was tested with multiple projects. In the next sections, I’ll review the different types of research from a time point-of-view, compare development and research workflow approaches and finally suggest my work methodology.
- Cookiecutter Data Science: How to Organize Your Data Science Project - Jul 24, 2018.
A logical, reasonably standardized, but flexible project structure for doing and sharing data science work.
- Packaging and Distributing Your Python Project to PyPI for Installation Using pip - Jun 11, 2018.
This tutorial will explain the steps required to package your Python projects, distribute them in distribution formats using steptools, upload them into the Python Package Index (PyPI) repository using twine, and finally installation using Python installers such as pip and conda.
Pages: 1 2
- Building a Data Science Portfolio: Machine Learning Project Part 1 - Jul 20, 2016.
Dataquest's founder has put together a fantastic resource on building a data science portfolio. This first of three parts lays the groundwork, with subsequent posts over the following 2 days. Very comprehensive!
Pages: 1 2