- 21 Machine Learning Projects – Datasets Included - Mar 9, 2020.
Upgrading your machine learning, AI, and Data Science skills requires practice. To practice, you need to develop models with a large amount of data. Finding good datasets to work with can be challenging, so this article discusses more than 20 great datasets along with machine learning project ideas for you to tackle today.
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Data Science - Feb 19, 2018.
Here are 5 useful things to know about Data Science, including its relationship to BI, Data Mining, Predictive Analytics, and Machine Learning; Data Scientist job prospects; where to learn Data Science; and which algorithms/methods are used by Data Scientists
- Cartoon: Thanksgiving, Big Data, & Turkey Data Science. - Nov 23, 2017.
A classic KDnuggets Thanksgiving cartoon examines the predicament of one group of fowl Data Scientists.
- Python vs R – Who Is Really Ahead in Data Science, Machine Learning? - Sep 12, 2017.
We examine Google Trends, job trends, and more and note that while Python has only a small advantage among current Data Science and Machine Learning related jobs, this advantage is likely to increase in the future.
- Author of “Everybody Lies” to Speak at Predictive Analytics World NYC - Jul 17, 2017.
The author of "Everybody Lies: Big Data, New Data, and What the Internet Can Tell Us ..." will be featured speaker at PAW NYC, Oct 29 - Nov 2. KDnuggets readers get special discount.
- Machine Learning overtaking Big Data? - May 4, 2017.
Is Machine Learning is overtaking Big Data?! We also examine trends for several more related and popular buzzwords, and see how BD, ML. Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, and Deep Learning rank.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 21-27: “Learn #Python” Overtakes “Learn #Java”; Improve Machine Learning using how children learn - Dec 28, 2015.
"Learn #Python" Overtakes "Learn #Java" on Google Trends ; R is the fastest-growing language on StackOverflow; More #DataScience #Humor and #Cartoons; The Star Wars Social Network - who is the central character?
- Big Data is Crowdledge, not 3V - Dec 2, 2015.
Crowdledge is defined as the knowledge that [weakly] emerges – and is, therefore, unexpected – from Big Data analysis of individuals’ digital footprints spontaneously left in the digital universe. It represents big data in better terms than 3Vs.
- Data Science Cartoon Contest has 3 winners - Dec 1, 2015.
Data Science Cartoon Contest shows the diversity of different approaches to the trend prediction problem.
- Cartoon: Thanksgiving, Big Data, and Turkey Data Science - Nov 24, 2014.
We revisit KDnuggets Thanksgiving cartoon, which examines the predicament of one group of fowl Data Scientists.