- Using Twitter to Understand Pizza Delivery Apprehension During COVID - Aug 6, 2021.
Analyzing customer sentiments and capturing any specific difference in emotion to order Dominos pizza in India during lockdown.
- Image Recognition For Building Your Perfect Store - Mar 3, 2020.
In this blog, we outline what a perfect store strategy is, and how to achieve it.
- Image Recognition and Object Detection in Retail - Feb 26, 2020.
“According to Gartner, by 2020, 85% of customer interactions in the retail industry will be managed by AI.”
- Top 5 AI trends for 2020 - Jan 21, 2020.
We are all witnessing a staggering growth of AI technology with so many new benefits for people while also changing the way we live and work. As AI continues to grow, which applications will have a significant impact in 2020?
- Will Machine Learning End Retail? Data Science Seattle Oct 17, 2019 - Sep 30, 2019.
In advance of the Data Science Salon taking place in Seattle on Oct 17, we asked our speakers to shed some light on how Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are impacting one of America’s most disruptive industries. Read for more insight, and then register with KDnuggets exclusive link for 20% off tickets.
- Who is your Golden Goose?: Cohort Analysis - May 30, 2019.
Step-by-step tutorial on how to perform customer segmentation using RFM analysis and K-Means clustering in Python.
Pages: 1 2
- Datathon 2019: The International Data Science Hackathon, 12-14 April - Mar 29, 2019.
The Data Science Hackathon is open for the global community to participate from all around the world virtually.
- CVS: Director, Retail Data Strategy Analytics - Jun 15, 2018.
Seeking a solid leader to help build out a new data strategy organization that is focused on retail pharmacy data assets at CVS Health.
- Data Science in Fashion - Mar 2, 2018.
Fashion industry is an extremely competitive and dynamic market. Trends and styles change with the blink of an eye. Data Science can be used here on historical data to predict the trends which will be “Hot” hence potentially saving a lot of time and money.
- How data science can improve retail - Mar 1, 2018.
We’re going to take a look at a few surprising ways that data science can increase your sales, both offline and online.
- How Deep Learning Is Changing The Finance and Retail Sectors - May 11, 2017.
Explore the latest advancements in deep learning and their applications in industry at the Deep Learning in Finance Summit and Deep Learning in Retail Summit in London, 1-2 June. Use discount code KDNUGGETS to save 20% off all tickets.
- Join Deep Learning Leaders in London, June 1-2 (KDnuggets Offer) - Mar 30, 2017.
400+ leading experts and business executives convene at the Deep Learning in Finance & Retail and Advertising Summits, London, June 1-2. KDnuggets subscribers get 20% off with code KDNUGGETS.
- Predicting purchases at retail stores using HPE Vertica and Dataiku DSS - Jun 23, 2016.
The retail industry has been data centric for a while. With the rise of loyalty programs and digital touch points, retailers have been able to collect more and more data about their customers over time, opening up the ability to create better personalized marketing offers and promotions.
- Apple: Senior Data Scientist, Retail – Online - Dec 7, 2014.
Design, develop, and field analyses that have direct and measurable impact to the management of the Apple Online and Retail Stores.
- 2015 RecSys Challenge: predicting online purchases from clicks - Nov 14, 2014.
ACM RecSys 2015 poses the 2015 RecSys Challenge, seeking researchers interested in prediction of purchases and clicks from online users using a dataset provided by a large European retailer.
- Big Data & Analytics for Retail Summit 2014 Chicago: Day 2 Highlights - Oct 9, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Big Data leaders from The Hershey Company, Gongos, Clarks, and Mediacom on day 2 of Big Data & Analytics for Retail Summit 2014 in Chicago.
- Big Data & Analytics for Retail Summit 2014 Chicago: Day 1 Highlights - Oct 8, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Big Data leaders from Sony Pictures Entertainment, Macy's and Nuevora on day 1 of Big Data & Analytics for Retail Summit 2014 in Chicago.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jul 23-24: 81% of retail firms gather #BigData, only 34% use analytics - Jul 25, 2014.
81% of retail firms gather #BigData, only 34% use analytics to drive pricing optimization; Google Brain project: Google is not really a search company. The Journal of Big Data has published its first articles - Hadoop, Mahout, Data; MLlib; Apache Spark component for machine learning.