- Data Science in Fashion - Mar 2, 2018.
Fashion industry is an extremely competitive and dynamic market. Trends and styles change with the blink of an eye. Data Science can be used here on historical data to predict the trends which will be “Hot” hence potentially saving a lot of time and money.
- Insights From Data Science Giants ahead of PAW NYC, Oct 23-27 - Sep 27, 2016.
PAW for Business, PAW Financial and PAW Healthcare will take place in NYC, Oct 23-27, Get early insight from the presenters from these in-depth interviews, and use code KDNPAW150 to save.
- Verizon: Inventory Planning, Supply Chain-NJ - Mar 11, 2016.
Use inbound delivery plan to determine channel inventory allocations and retail store replenishment strategy; execute planning activities; continuously enhance and improve the forecasting models to predict store sales and replenishment.
- Verizon: Demand Manager, Supply Chain-NJ - Mar 11, 2016.
Responsible for developing a demand plan for each of their specific Supplier SKU and deciding the quantity and timing of a product to be allocated and shipped to each of our current channels (Direct to Consumer, VZW retail and Indirect).
- Verizon: Supervisor Supply Planning, Channel Replenishment and Allocation-NJ - Mar 11, 2016.
Manage the daily work responsibilities of a team of Sr. Analysts responsible for all Channel Replenishment/Allocation, including manage staff responsible for operational and administrative tasks and monitor transactional actions.
- Verizon: Supply Chain Analytics Lead/Data Scientist, GA - Mar 10, 2016.
Supply Chain Analytics team needs highly skilled and experienced experts in data analysis including modeling, data mining and visualization to support decision making at all levels.
- Verizon: Supply Chain Analytics Lead /Data Scientist, TX - Mar 10, 2016.
Support analytics needs of the operational teams like developing, implementing and maintaining the order routing logic of incoming orders; Drive strategic efforts across the supply chain organization, leveraging advanced analytics to optimize processes and procedures.
- Verizon: Supply Chain Analytics Principal-NYC - Mar 10, 2016.
Supply Chain Analytics team at Verizon Wireless needs highly skilled and experienced experts in data analysis including modeling, data mining and visualization to support decision making at all levels.
- Verizon: Supply Chain Analytics Principal - Mar 10, 2016.
Driving strategic efforts across the supply chain organization, leveraging advanced analytics to optimize processes and procedures that lead to improved device life cycle management, working capital optimization and cost reduction.
- Verizon: Senior Manager, Supply Chain Analytics - Mar 10, 2016.
Lead a team that drives the analytics strategy for the wireless supply chain distribution, ensuring data-driven decisions that enable more profitable growth and improved customer experience.
- Don’t Let Data Silos and Dark Data Clog Your Data Supply Chain - Oct 3, 2015.
With the rise of the big data, it has been cheaper and easier to accumulate the huge amount of data. But make sure you are getting value out of this data, otherwise it could create a bottleneck and get redundant for the business.