- Geek & Chic: Analytics redefining fashion instincts - Jan 31, 2020.
To effectively start with fashion retail analytics, players in the fashion retail sector need to first decide where analytics will help them achieve the greatest business impact.
- Data Science in Fashion - Mar 2, 2018.
Fashion industry is an extremely competitive and dynamic market. Trends and styles change with the blink of an eye. Data Science can be used here on historical data to predict the trends which will be “Hot” hence potentially saving a lot of time and money.
- Stylight: Machine Learning Engineer - Jul 13, 2017.
We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer who wants to liberate us from manual classification. We use English as our main language.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 07-13: Dask for #Parallel Programming; Computationally generated Average Face - Sep 14, 2016.
Computationally generated Average Face; Dask for #Parallel Programming; The (Not So) New #DataScientist Venn Diagram; Human in #AI loop - #DeepLearning lets you take an image of a dress and show...
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Dec 07-13: 50 Useful Machine Learning and Prediction APIs; 35 R Job Interview Questions, Answers - Dec 14, 2015.
R Programming: 35 Job #Interview Questions and Answers; A Look into #MachineLearning First Cheating #Scandal; The current state of #machine #intelligence 2.0 ; #Dilbert Dark #humor on combining #DNA tests and #Bevaviour #Predictions;
- Interview: Brad Klingenberg, StitchFix on Decoding Fashion through Analytics and ML - Mar 21, 2015.
We discuss the challenges in making personal styling recommendations, unexpected insights, interesting trends, motivation, advice, desired qualities in data scientists and more.