- KDD 2020 Invites Top Data Scientists To Compete in 24th Annual KDD Cup - Apr 30, 2020.
This year's KDD Cup features four distinct tracks that welcome participants to tackle challenges in e-commerce, generative adversarial networks, automatic graph representation learning (AutoGraph) and mobility-on-demand (MoD) platforms. Winners will be recognized at KDD 2020, the leading interdisciplinary conference in data science, in San Diego on August 23-27, 2020.
- KDD 2020 Call for Research, Applied Data Science Papers - Dec 12, 2019.
ACM SIGKDD Invites Industry and Academic Experts to Submit Advancements in Data Mining, Knowledge Discovery and Machine Learning for 26th Annual Conference in San Diego.
- How to Get the Most out of ODSC West 2019 - Oct 18, 2019.
ODSC West comes to San Francisco on Oct 29 - Nov 1. With over 300 hours of content, 200+ speakers, and thousands of attendees, there is certainly a lot to see, learn, and do at the conference. Register by Friday for 10% off your pass.
- An ODSC West Guide to the Most Important Topics in Data Science Right Now - Oct 10, 2019.
In this article, we’ll outline just a few of the most important topics in data science that our speakers will be presenting on at ODSC West Oct 29 - Nov 1 in San Francisco.
- 6 Must See Deep Learning Experts at ODSC West 2019 – 20% Off Ends Friday - Oct 3, 2019.
You won’t want to miss the opportunity to learn about the future of deep learning first-hand at ODSC West in San Francisco, Oct 29 - Nov 1. So don’t forget to register soon for 20% off.
- Discover Your Path Toward Data Science with ODSC’s Mini-Bootcamp - Sep 10, 2019.
ODSC has developed a mini-bootcamp, designed to reduce the time and monetary costs of discovering which pathway into data science you should take. In this article, we’ll discuss seven reasons why ODSC’s Mini-Bootcamp might be right for you.
- 50% ends Friday – Research Frontiers, AI Kick-start, BootCamp, and Career Expo - Jul 25, 2019.
ODSC focuses on research at its conferences and invites the experts pushing the boundaries of AI to speak. Between the two upcoming conferences, researchers from more than 20 of the top research institutes in the country (Open AI, NASA’s JPL, Google, MIT CSAIL, BAIR, The Turing Institute, and Max Planck and more) will deliver talks and lead trainings at ODSC West 2019.
- Sierra View Medical Center: Quality Analytics Engineer [Porterville, CA] - Jul 10, 2019.
Seeking a Quality Analytics Engineer, to be responsible for supporting desired patient outcomes and effectiveness of care, through ongoing analysis of health care information, quality measurement and identification of opportunities for improvement.
- DSGO19 Announces Speakers and Training Sessions - Jul 8, 2019.
Tickets now on sale for DataScienceGO, the #1 career-focused data science conference, coming to San Diego, CA, Sep 27-29. Use promo code KD-Nuggets for 20% off.
- Berkeley Lab: Associate Laboratory Director for Computing Sciences Area [Berkeley, CA] - Jun 14, 2019.
Seeking candidates to have Laboratory-wide responsibility for providing leadership, stewardship and strategic vision for Berkeley National Lab’s Computing Sciences Area, and to ensure the success of the Laboratory’s multi-disciplinary short- and long-term scientific and operational goals.
- Proxi: Data Scientist [Berkeley, CA] - Jun 11, 2019.
Proxi is looking for a Data Scientist to join their growing data team! As a Data Scientist at Proxi, you will help improve models supporting a quirky personalized AI, provide insights to improve player experience, and much more.
- Upstart: Data Scientist [San Carlos, CA] - May 31, 2019.
Seeking thoughtful Data Scientists who are passionate and enjoy working in a very fast-paced environment. Because our challenges are so new, this person will need to have strong creative problem solving skills and the technical background to implement such solutions.
- Apple: Software Engineer, Ad Platforms [Cupertino, CA] - May 21, 2019.
Seeking an engineer for the Core Services Platform team, which designs and builds best of breed systems for dealing with our complex and ever-growing data and infrastructure platform needs that help run campaigns and deliver advertising content deliver advertising data to Ad Server and Big Data pipelines.
- Apple: Data Scientist, Ad Platforms [Cupertino, CA] - May 21, 2019.
Seeking a self-motivated individual that will build out the next generation of our ads platforms. Projects range from generating algorithms that drive our auctions to building out data products to help our advertisers manage the efficiency and quality of their campaign strategies.
- Intuit: Sr Manager Data and Analytics – Speech and Text Insights [Mountain View, CA] - May 10, 2019.
Seeking a Sr Manager Data and Analytics for Speech and Text Insights, to oversee the design, development, deployment and management of batch and real-time fraud and credit risk models for both onboarding and monitoring purposes.
- Intuit: Business Operations Analyst [Mountain View, CA] - May 10, 2019.
Seeking a Business Operations Analyst, a creative problem solver with a passion for innovation, technology and teams to help us revolutionize the way small businesses run their business and deliver on our mission of “powering prosperity around the world.”
- Intuit: Group Manager, Accountant Segment Data Science and Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - May 10, 2019.
Seeking creative problem solvers with a passion to deliver data-driven insights. This position leads a team of talented analysts and scientists to work alongside with business stakeholders to deliver customer insights and recommendations.
- Intuit: Sr Data Scientist – Business Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - May 10, 2019.
Seeking a great data scientist for our Quickbooks Online (QBO) business. You need to be a top-notch problem solver and problem identifier as there are no points for an elegant solution to the wrong problem. It’s also a good idea to know the standard suite of analytical tools but more importantly you must know how to learn tools quickly.
- Intuit: Sr Data Scientist, Business Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - May 10, 2019.
Seeking a hands-on Senior Data Scientist in the Data Analytics & Science team, someone who is a creative problem solver with a passion to deliver advanced data-driven solutions.
- Intuit: Sr Data Scientist, Technical Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - May 9, 2019.
Come join Intuit as a Senior Technical Data Analyst, and partner closely with business and technical teams to understand their project objectives and provide data-driven solutions and recommendations.
- Intuit: Sr Data Scientist, Business Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - May 9, 2019.
Seeking creative problem solvers with a passion to deliver data-driven insights. This position works alongside product manager, product developer, and analytics partners to deliver business results using data for insights and optimization.
- Intuit: Group Manager Data Science and Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - May 9, 2019.
Seeking an analytics leader to build out our team and provide analytical leadership for the business, and to lead and develop a team while also rolling up their sleeves and get work done when that is what’s needed.
- Intuit: Staff Data Scientist, Experimentation Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - May 9, 2019.
Intuit is seeking a Staff Data Scientist to join our team, to help build a new business within the company in one of the hottest fintech spaces of the moment.
- Intuit: Experimentation Leader, Data Science and Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - May 9, 2019.
Seeking a Principal Experimentation Data Scientist, a creative problem solver with a passion for delivering data-driven insights, a deep knowledge of Testing and Experimentation to optimize digital experiences.
- Meet the World’s Leading AI & Deep Learning Experts - Apr 25, 2019.
RE-WORK returns to San Francisco Jun 20-21 with the Deep Reinforcement Learning Summit, the Applied AI Summit and the AI for Good Summit. KDnuggets subscribers get 20% off Early Bird discounted passes when you register before May 3 with code KDNUGGETS.
- Join the new generation of AI technologists - Apr 24, 2019.
Galvanize the power of data science at the leading AI and data festival on the west coast, DATAx San Francisco this May 14-15. Use code 'KD200' before Friday, May 3.
- DATAx San Francisco | 14-15 May | Over 500 Data Professionals - Apr 17, 2019.
Just a few weeks left until DATAx San Francisco, May 14 & 15. Find out about a number of our stand out sessions taking place at the biggest data festival on the West Coast. Secure your ticket to DATAx San Francisco on May 14 & 15 now!
- Ten-X: Data Scientist [San Mateo, CA] - Apr 17, 2019.
Seeking a Data Scientist to help build models and perform analyses on its platform products. This role will involve frequent interactions with other data scientists as well as the business branch and the output of these analyses will be immediately visible to all parties involved.
- Ten-X: Sr Data Engineer [San Mateo, CA] - Apr 17, 2019.
Seeking a top tier data engineer to work with our data engineering team on high impact projects that improve data availability and quality, and provide reliable access to data for the rest of the business.
- Grow your data career at DataScienceGO, San Diego, Sep 27-29 - Apr 3, 2019.
DataScienceGO is the only conference dedicated to career advancement for data science managers, practitioners and beginners. Early Bird tickets are on sale until June 27 - get them now.
- Network with Google, Intel, Facebook, LinkedIn & more - Mar 27, 2019.
The Predictive Analytics Innovation Summit takes place Apr 29 & 30 in San Diego. Secure your place at this must-attend event for data professionals today and deep-dive into a new era of AI and data strategy.
- Scaling Big Data and AI – Spark + AI Summit 2019 - Mar 25, 2019.
Data and AI are all about scale. Databricks is bringing the Spark + AI Summit to San Francisco Apr 23-25. Check out the full list of sessions at Summit to see more exciting talks. Use code KDNuggets200 and get $200 off registration.
- Pear Therapeutics: Data Scientist (Analytics) [San Francisco, CA, or Boston, MA] - Mar 25, 2019.
As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for shaping and delivering data-driven insights. We are looking for data scientists with a deep product sense, who have an innate curiosity, and are eager to dive into large, complex datasets and create actionable insights.
- Just Announced, Keynotes and Major Global Events in Data Science - Mar 19, 2019.
ODSC is delighted to host an incredible lineup of leading experts in data science and AI from around the globe, with conferences in Boston, San Francisco, London, Bengaluru, São Paulo, and more on the way. Registration is now open!
- Apple: Commerce Data Scientist – Apple Media Products [Cupertino, CA] - Mar 18, 2019.
Apple is seeking a talented, experienced Applied Researcher/Data Scientist to work on high visibility projects that affect millions of customers globally. If you are a self-motivated, high-energy individual who is not afraid of challenges, we're looking for you.
- BD: Staff Data Scientist, Operations Researcher [San Diego, CA] - Mar 11, 2019.
Working to solve complex healthcare problems using large datasets and an array of advanced data science technology, alongside energizing product teams that are eager for your insights.
- Chief Analytics Officers & Influencers, Spring: May 15 – 16 2019, Crowne Plaza San Diego - Mar 8, 2019.
Join to connect with your peers, colleagues, and friends! Network, share and learn from the 60+ expert speakers across 2 immersive days. Register for your free pass!
- Intuit: Staff Data Scientist [Mountain View, CA] - Mar 8, 2019.
Intuit is seeking a Staff Data Scientist in Mountain View, CA or Woodland Hills, CA. They are looking for team members that love new challenges, cracking tough problems and working cross-functionally.
- Intuit: Principal Data Scientist [Mountain View, CA] - Mar 8, 2019.
Intuit is seeking a Principal Data Scientist in Mountain View, CA, to be responsible for developing analytical solutions for the detection of fraud and credit risk across the Intuit payments and payroll ecosystem.
- Intuit: Senior Data Scientist [Mountain View, CA] - Mar 8, 2019.
hiring a Staff Data Scientist (tech lead) to focus on our Customer Success technology, reporting directly to the Director of Data Science in Customer Success. We are looking for some exceptional talent to help improve the bottom line of our Customer-facing technology.
- Intuit: Sr Data Scientist, Business Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - Mar 7, 2019.
Intuit is seeking a Senior Analyst who will partner with our product management team to measure product feature usage, understand customer behavior, therefore improve customer user experience. The successful candidate will have a strong combination of both technical data skills and excellent communication skills.
- Intuit: Sr Data Scientist, Business Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - Mar 7, 2019.
Seeking a Senior Data Scientist who will partner with our payroll product and marketing teams and drive profitable growth. As a senior member of the analytics team, you will have a strong track record of combining advanced analytics skills, knowledge of product analytics and exceptional analytical acumen.
- Intuit: Sr Data Scientist – Business Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - Mar 7, 2019.
Seeking a Senior Data Scientist in the Data Analytics & Science team. Candidates should be creative problem solvers with a passion to deliver data-driven insights.
- Intuit: Staff Data Scientist, Experimentation Analytics [Mountain View, CA]. - Mar 7, 2019.
The ideal candidate thrives on ambiguity and enjoys the frequent pivoting that’s part of the exploration. This role ranges from a consultative business facilitator, leading discussions, to research experimentalist to technology innovator.
- Intuit: Staff Business Data Analyst [Mountain View, CA] - Mar 6, 2019.
Intuit is seeking a Staff Business Data Analyst in Mountain View, CA. Come join Intuit as a Staff Business Data Analyst in our blazingly fast paced and high performing team.
- Group Manager Data Science and Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - Mar 6, 2019.
Intuit is seeking a Senior Business Data Analyst in Mountain View, CA. Your area of focus will encompass Intuit’s entire product line including QuickBooks, Payroll, and Payments, and you will interact with the larger analytics community at Intuit using industry-leading analytics tools, techniques and best practices.
- Intuit: Staff Data Scientist, Experimentation Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - Mar 6, 2019.
You will be joining a team that is building a new business within the company in one of the hottest fintech spaces of the moment. Your job will be to lead our experimentation efforts as we define product market fit.
- Get a free SF hotel room night for Strata San Francisco - Mar 6, 2019.
Strata Data Conference is coming to San Francisco Mar 25-28. Register by Friday, Mar 8, with the code FREEROOM, and you'll get a night at the Hilton Union Square on us (and 20% off Gold, Silver, and Bronze passes).
- Pandora: Sr Scientist – Search, Information Retrieval & Recommendation Systems [Oakland, CA] - Mar 5, 2019.
Pandora is seeking a Scientist on the Personalization and Discovery team, where you’ll help change the way people listen. You will be at the center of the next generation audio service creation, utilizing advanced algorithms to bring a delightful and personalized listening experiences that is easy to access.
- Pandora: Sr Scientist, Core Radio & User Engagement [Atlanta, GA or Oakland, CA] - Mar 5, 2019.
Pandora is seeking enthusiastic data scientists with experience in machine learning, statistical modeling and analysis, combined with strong CS fundamentals and coding abilities. Scientists partner with engineers, product managers, and other key stakeholders in the product and marketing teams.
- Anthem: Data Scientists [Palo Alto, CA, Chicago, IL, Atlanta, GA] - Feb 27, 2019.
Anthem is seeking Principal AI Data Scientists and Sr. AI Data Scientists. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
- Io-Tahoe releases enhanced Smart Data Discovery solution, with PII and Sensitive Data Discovery capability, enabling compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) - Feb 25, 2019.
Io-Tahoe technology can track changes to the sensitive data landscape over time to understand how the PII and the sensitive data footprint is changing, enabling firms to continually keep track of their data on an ongoing basis.
- Secure Your Data at Marketing Analytics and Data Science - Feb 11, 2019.
Marketing Analytics and Data Science is coming to San Francisco, Apr 8-10, and get the tools you need to secure your data and continue business success with GDPR. Save 20% with VIP Code: MADS19KDN.
- QCon.ai San Francisco: Applied AI Software Conference for Developers – KDnuggets Offer - Feb 8, 2019.
QCon.ai is a three-day conference focused on the major machine learning and AI software trends affecting software engineers today. Register by Feb 23 with code "KDN" and save.
- Strata Data SF – join top data scientists, analysts, engineers, and execs – KDnuggets Offer - Feb 7, 2019.
Thousands of top data scientists, analysts, engineers, and executives converge at Strata Data Conference every year. Early Price for Strata in San Francisco expires on Friday, February 15. Save up to $689 off a standard price Gold pass with code KDNU.
- Falkonry: Machine Learning Research Engineer [Sunnyvale, CA] - Jan 28, 2019.
Falkonry is seeking a Machine Learning Research Engineer, ideal for someone who wants to apply their quantitative talents to real-world opportunities in the most efficient manner possible - designing the intelligent core of a system that subject matter experts can use to comprehend, diagnose, and monitor increasingly complex systems.
- Pear Therapeutics: Data Scientist [San Francisco, CA] - Jan 11, 2019.
Pear Therapeutics is seeking a Data Scientist in San Francisco, CA, to analyze large and small datasets that include app activity, clinical assessment data, patient/support network engagement, and clinical claims streams in order to drive product development.
- Biggest Deep Learning Summit – Special KDnuggets Offer - Jan 10, 2019.
At RE•WORK, the team are dedicating 2019 to keep up the high-quality events and to bring you the latest innovations & breakthroughs in AI. RE•WORK are offering a huge saving on all summit passes when you register with the discount code NEWYEAR.
- The Data Science Event You Need in 2019 - Jan 7, 2019.
MADS Can Help You Achieve Your 2019 Goals! Marketing Analytics and Data Science is coming to San Francisco, Apr 8-10. KDnuggets readers save 20% with VIP Code MADS19KDN. Register Today and Save!
- Strata Data SF 2019 KDnuggets Offer - Jan 4, 2019.
Strata Data Conference is in San Francisco Mar 25-28. Best price for Strata San Francisco expires on Friday, Jan 11. KDnuggets readers can save an additional 20% on Gold, Silver, and Bronze passes with code KDNU (up to $849 on a Gold pass).
- World’s Biggest Deep Learning Summit 3 weeks away - Dec 27, 2018.
RE•WORK will be running a New Year's discount next week, but are offering exclusive early access to KDnuggets subscribers - save 25% when you register with the code NEWYEAR before January 11th.
- Spark + AI Summit: learn best practices in ML and DL, latest frameworks, and more – special KDnuggets offer - Dec 14, 2018.
Check agenda for the Spark + AI Summit in San Francisco on April 23-25, 2019, comprising of 12 technical tracks on data and AI across verticals, and get the biggest discount: $700 off until Dec 31.
- MINDBODY: Business Intelligence Analyst II [San Luis Obispo, CA] - Dec 13, 2018.
MINDBODY is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst II in San Luis Obispo, CA, to enable analytic insights that inform and influence operational strategies and business decisions across the MINDBODY Sales organization.
- Intuit: Staff Data Scientist – Business Analytics [Mountain View, CA] - Dec 12, 2018.
Intuit is seeking a Staff Data Scientist - Business Analytics in Mountain View, CA, to be responsible for identifying opportunities to use customer driven analytics to drive growth and improved decision making in Intuit’s Small Business Division.
- Intuit: Staff Data Scientist [Mountain View, CA] - Dec 12, 2018.
Intuit is seeking a Staff Data Scientist in Mountain View, CA, to perform hands-on data analysis and modeling with huge data sets, and apply data mining, NLP, and machine learning (both supervised and unsupervised) to improve relevance and personalization algorithms.
- Intuit: Staff Experimentation Data Scientist [Mountain View, CA] - Dec 12, 2018.
Intuit is seeking a Staff Experimentation Data Scientist in Mountain View, CA. In this role you will drive experimentation process improvement and automation to dramatically transform the way in which we allocate customers to experiments and manage delivery of experiments that drive decision making.
- Intuit: Staff Data Scientist [Woodland Hills, CA and Mountain View, CA] - Dec 11, 2018.
Intuit is seeking a Staff Data Scientist in Woodland Hills, CA and Mountain View, CA. This role will oversee the design, development, deployment and management of batch and real-time fraud and credit risk models for both onboarding and monitoring purposes.
- Intuit: Staff Data Scientist [Mountain View, CA] - Dec 11, 2018.
Intuit is seeking a Staff Data Scientist in Mountain View, CA. This role teams up with our credit strategy and data engineering teams closely to develop innovative credit models for our QuickBooks Financing products.
- Ronin: Data Engineer [San Mateo, CA] - Dec 3, 2018.
Ronin is seeking a Data Engineer in San Mateo, CA. As one of the first engineers to join the Data Platform Team, you will be developing complex distributed streaming systems to ingest and process varied and huge amounts of data arriving from and delivered to our partner healthcare systems.
- Ronin: Sr Machine Learning and AI Data Scientist [San Mateo, CA] - Dec 3, 2018.
Ronin is seeking a Sr Machine Learning and AI Data Scientist in San Mateo, CA, where you will have a unique opportunity to help build our Machine Learning and AI function from the ground up.
- Join the World’s Biggest Deep Learning Summit – KDnuggets Early Cyber Monday - Nov 21, 2018.
RE•WORK are offering an exclusive early discount to KDnuggets subscribers for any of their upcoming AI and Deep Learning Summits when you register before November 30th with the code CYBER25.
- Hilary Mason and Gilad Lotan to Keynote at MADS 2019 - Nov 8, 2018.
The 2019 Marketing Analytics and Data Science conference, Apr 8-10 in San Francisco, will empower you with practical applications to achieve better bottom line results in a data-driven future. Save 20% with VIP Code MADS19KDN. Register now and save!
- Join AI experts from Google Brain, Open AI & Uber AI Labs in San Francisco - Nov 1, 2018.
Join us at the Deep Learning Summit, San Francisco, 24 - 25 Jan 2019. Learn from industry experts in speech & pattern recognition, neural networks, image analysis and NLP, and explore how deep learning will impact all industries.
- University of San Francisco: Assistant Professor, Tenure Track, Mathematics and Statistics [San Francisco, CA] - Oct 17, 2018.
The University of San Francisco invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position to begin August 2019. We seek well-qualified candidates in the areas of applied mathematics or statistics, with a focus on the extraction of knowledge from data.
- Mindstrong Health: Sr Data Scientist / Machine Learning, Statistics, Coding [Palo Alto, CA] - Oct 17, 2018.
Mindstrong Health is seeking a Sr Data Scientist in Palo Alto, CA, who is passionate about our mission, committed to excellence and excited to build a company that will address one of the greatest health challenges of our time.
- University of San Francisco: Postdoctoral Fellowship, Data Institute [San Francisco, CA] - Oct 16, 2018.
University of San Francisco invites applications for a postdoctoral position starting in August 2019.
- TDWI In-Person and Virtual Data and Analytics Training - Oct 10, 2018.
TDWI education is designed to bring you from foundational concepts and best practices to hands-on skills and ideation so you can ultimately put your knowledge to work back in the office, immediately. Save 20% when you register for one of our 2018 Seminars through October 19. Use Code KD20.
- Understand Why ODSC is the Most Recommended Conference for Applied Data Science - Oct 4, 2018.
Running 4 days, 40 training sessions, 50 workshops, and over 200 speakers, an ODSC conference offers unparalleled depth and breadth in deep learning, machine learning, and other data science topics. Save 20% offer ends tomorrow. Register now!
- SparkPost: Data Science Engineer [Columbia, MD or San Francisco, CA] - Sep 28, 2018.
SparkPost is seeking a Data Science Engineer in Columbia, MD or San Francisco, CA, to play a significant role in the design and development of innovative and impactful customer-facing data products, enabling SparkPost’s continued market leadership.
- Pear Therapeutics: Data Scientist [Boston, MA or San Francisco, CA] - Sep 26, 2018.
Pear Therapeutics is seeking a Data Scientist in Boston, MA or San Francisco, CA, to analyze large, unique datasets that include app activity, clinical claims streams, electronic medical records in order to drive the product development of prescription digital therapeutics.
- Crystal Dynamics: Data Scientist [Redwood City, CA] - Sep 20, 2018.
Crystal Dynamics is seeking a Data Scientist in Redwood City, CA, to work alongside Production, Marketing, Community, and Engineering to deliver advanced analytics.
- Attend the Leading Applied AI Conference, San Francisco, Offer Ends Friday - Sep 19, 2018.
ODSC West 2018, and Accelerate AI return to San Francisco on Oct 31-Nov 3rd. The prior ODSC events sold out, so why wait? Save 30% with code KDD30 - offer ends Friday.
- ODSC Europe 30% Ends Friday + ODSC West Schedule Update - Sep 5, 2018.
Last chance to save 30% off door prices ends Friday at midnight! ODSC Europe comes to London, Sep 19-22, co-located with Accelerate AI. Check out the recent schedule updates for ODSC West, Oct 31-Nov 3 in San Francisco.
- Learn from the experts at Google Brain, UC Berkley, Adobe Research & FAIR - Aug 28, 2018.
The World's Biggest Deep Learning Summit is returning to San Francisco in January 2019. Use code SUMMER for an additional 25% off the Super Early Bird Ticket rate by September 7.
- AnalyticsX Hackathon: Seize the data! - Aug 17, 2018.
Join us for the AnalyticsX Hackathon, Sep 16-17 in San Diego, where the data is hot and the discoveries are cool. Reserve your seat now!
- UnitedHealth Group: Associate Director, Healthcare Economics (Santa Ana, CA) - Aug 17, 2018.
Seeking an Associate Director, Healthcare Economics to research and investigate key business problems through quantitative analyses of utilization and healthcare costs data, provide management with statistical findings and conclusions, and more.
- Wikimedia Foundation: Manager of Product Analytics (San Francisco, CA or Remote) - Aug 13, 2018.
Seeking an experienced and hands-on Manager of Product Analytics to lead a team that uses data to help our staff and our communities achieve our vision: a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge.
- The AI Conference in San Francisco, Sep 4-7: Win KDnuggets Free Pass - Aug 11, 2018.
Win KDnuggets pass to AI Conference in San Francisco, where you'll join the leading minds in AI: Kai-Fu Lee, Meredith Whittaker, Peter Norvig, Dawn Song, David Patterson, Huma Abidi, Matt Wood, and more. Enter by Aug 18.
- Plume: Data Scientist (Palo Alto, CA) - Aug 7, 2018.
Seeking a Senior/Lead Machine Learning Software Engineer on the Plume Data team, to build a real time, highly scalable, and resilient stream processing ecosystem on top of Apache Spark, Kafka, Keras, Tensorflow and Redshift.
- Plume: Big Data Engineer (Palo Alto, CA) - Aug 7, 2018.
Seeking a Senior/Lead Software Engineer (Big Data) on the Plume Data team, to build a real time, highly scalable, and resilient stream processing ecosystem on top of Apache Spark, Kafka, Keras, Tensorflow and Redshift.
- The AI Conference in San Francisco – Exclusive KDnuggets Offer - Aug 3, 2018.
The AI Conference returns to San Francisco, Sept 4–7. Get a sweeping understanding of the rapidly advancing AI landscape. Save an extra 20% on most passes with code KDN20.
- AI Conference, Sep 4-7, San Francisco – KDnuggets Offer - Jul 26, 2018.
Join the leading minds in AI, explore latest developments, separate hype from what is really game-changing, and learn how to apply AI in your organization. Save with code code PCKDNG.
- 9+ Rising Stars of Data Science - Jul 12, 2018.
Connect and learn from these 9 data science rock stars and over 231 more presenters at ODSC West 2018, Oct 31-Nov 3 in San Francisco. Get 60% off until Friday, July 13 - reserve your spot here .
- Apple: Jr. Instrumentation Data Scientist – Exploratory Design Group - Jul 12, 2018.
Seeking an enthusiastic engineer to collaborate with a R&D team of developing a new generation of bio-sensing technologies. The ideal candidate will have experience applying data analysis techniques to understand complex measurements.
- Train your team in latest in Analytics, Data, Machine Learning, and Strategy - Jun 15, 2018.
TDWI Anaheim takes place Aug 5-10. Register by Super Early Bird Deadline on Jun 22 to save up to $915 with priority code KD20. Teams save an EXTRA 10%. Register now!
- Apple: Commerce Data Engineer – Apple Media Products - Jun 11, 2018.
Seeking someone with a love for data. You will cleanse, process, compute and organize various mission-critical data sets, should have a passion for quality and an ability to understand complex systems, and can architect innovative solutions.
- Apple: Sr Software Engineer, Applied Machine Learning - Jun 5, 2018.
Seeking an energetic senior software engineer to help us develop, improve, and expand our cutting edge platform to ensure that the performance of our machine learning environment is second-to-none.
- The AI Conference returns to San Francisco, Sept 4–7, 2018 - May 31, 2018.
The AI Conference is coming to San Francisco Sept 4-7. It sold out last year, so make your plans soon. KDnuggets fans receive a 20% discount when you register (for most passes) using the code KDN20.
- Afresh: Machine Learning Engineer - May 22, 2018.
Seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to join founding-team for developing predictive models for the food supply chain, including forecasting demand, prices, inventory, etc. using deep learning combined with Bayesian statistics, causal inference, and other techniques.
- Learn By Doing: Hands-on Labs and Data Science Bootcamp - May 21, 2018.
Familiarize yourself with the tools, technologies, and techniques that help you derive value from data at TDWI Anaheim, Aug 5-10, with TDWI’s Hands-on Lab Series and the Data Science Bootcamp. Save up to $915 with code KD20.
- Lumiata: Data Scientist - May 15, 2018.
Seeking data science candidates who are interested in using AI to predict impact of disease burden with respect to cost and clinical states.
- Spark + AI Summit, Top Speakers – Andreessen, Karpathy, Zaharia and more – KDnuggets Offer - May 11, 2018.
Join 4,000 of the top developers, data scientists, and business executives who will be tuning into the sessions and training at this year's Spark+AI Summit. Use code KDnuggets to save 30% when you register by May 18.
- Southern California Edison: Sr. Data Scientist - May 10, 2018.
Seeking a Senior Data Scientist, to help us discover the hidden information in vast amounts of data, and help make smart decisions to inform and guide Southern California Edison’s business decisions surrounding carbon-free energy.
- Disneyland Meets Data – Join TDWI this August - May 4, 2018.
Check out the 55+ full and half-day courses in four core learning tracks plus five accelerated learning fast tracks, Aug 5-10 at TDWI Anaheim, and buckle up for a week of in-depth training in sunny SoCal! Save up to $915 with priority code KD20 before Jun 15.
- Apple: Maps Search and Machine Learning Engineer/Scientist - May 4, 2018.
Seeking a Machine Learning Engineer/Scientist for contributing towards modeling and iteratively improving Apple Maps Search which powers Maps Autocomplete, Safari, Spotlight and others.
- Twitch: Applied Scientist - May 4, 2018.
Seeking an Applied Scientist to design, prototype, and implement Machine Learning (ML) recommendation products, leveraging Deep Learning (DL), Computer Vision (CV) and Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- C3 IoT: Sr Software Engineer, Machine Learning - May 2, 2018.
Seeking a Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning to build and enhance tools for the Data Science team to mine data at scale, and enable the integration of Machine Learning models in C3 IoT Platform.
- Train AI 2018: Garry Kasparov, Andrej Karpathy keynotes and the best in AI - Apr 30, 2018.
On May 9th, Figure Eight's co-founder Lukas Biewald will lead an Introduction to Deep Learning workshop in San Francisco. Don't miss this chance to learn from the best in AI. Use code KDNuggets30 to get 30% off the registration fee!
- Apple: Commerce Data Scientist – Apple Media Products - Apr 20, 2018.
Seeking someone with a love for data. This position involves working on very large scale data mining, cleaning, analysis, deep level processing, machine learning or statistic modeling, metrics tracking and evaluation.
- AI in Healthcare - Apr 11, 2018.
AI is completely transforming every corner of the healthcare industry. Don’t miss out on IEN’s 2nd Annual AI in Healthcare Summit, Jun 11-12, in San Francisco.
- Hear From Data Science Luminaries Nate Silver and Cathy O’Neil at Rev, May 30-31, SF - Apr 3, 2018.
Rev is for data science leaders and practitioners, offering interactive sessions, stimulating conversations, and tutorials about how to run, manage, and accelerate data science as an organizational capability. Get early bird rates until April 15.
- Exclusive Report: The Growing Influence of Analytics on the C-Suite - Mar 22, 2018.
Get the report on The Growing Influence of Analytics on the C-Suite Report and save with code KDN20 on Chief Analytics Officer, Spring in San Francisco.
- Apple: Data Scientist, AMP (A/B Testing, Stat methodology, Hadoop, R) - Mar 19, 2018.
Seeking a Data Scientist that can derive valuable insights and help us build automated reporting tools from the data we collect on AppStore, Apple Music, Movies & TV, etc.
- Apple: Commerce Data Scientist – Apple Media Products - Mar 15, 2018.
Seeking a talented, experienced Applied Researcher/Data Scientist to work on high visibility projects that affect millions of customers globally.
- Data and Analytics Cutting-Edge Events in San Francisco and Chicago - Mar 15, 2018.
Join us in San Francisco or Chicago this spring for the next chapters of the World-renowned Data & Analytics Innovation events, bringing together the top minds in Big Data and Analytics across industries.
- Meet experts in AI & Industrial Automation in San Francisco: Save with KDnuggets - Mar 13, 2018.
This June 18-19, RE-WORK will be returning to San Francisco to host the Deep Learning for Robotics Summit and the AI in Industrial Automation Summit. Save 20% with the code KDNUGGETS
- The 5th AI+Blockchain NEXTCon, Santa Clara, April 10-13, 2018 - Mar 5, 2018.
The 5th AI+Blockchain NEXTCon brings 50+ tech lead speakers from Microsoft, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Uber, other leading firms to share best practices and solutions in machine learning, deep learning, NLP, Data science, Blockchain and more. Save 30% by Mar 9 with code KDNUGGET100.
- Age of AI Conference 2018 – Day 2 Highlights - Feb 23, 2018.
Here are some of the highlights from the second day of the Age of AI Conference, February 1, at the Regency Ballroom in San Francisco.
Pages: 1 2
- Get the best out of your data – learn how, in London or San Francisco – KDnuggets Offer - Feb 22, 2018.
Join us in San Francisco or London this Spring the next chapters of the World-renowned Data & Analytics Innovation Summits. Bringing together the top minds in Big Data and Analytics industry. Use code KD200 to get £/$200 off any two-day pass.
- Age of AI Conference 2018 – Day 1 Highlights - Feb 21, 2018.
Here are some of the highlights from the first day of the Age of AI Conference, January 31, at the Regency Ballroom in San Francisco.
Pages: 1 2
- Partnerships for Trauma Recovery: Data & Evaluation Coordinator - Feb 15, 2018.
Seeking a Data & Evaluation Coordinator to collaborate with the clinical team, including staff members and a team of 10 psychology and social work clinical interns, to ensure the collection of client information and initial & follow up psychosocial assessments.
- New Keynotes Added for Marketing Analytics and Data Science 2018 - Feb 13, 2018.
Join MADS: Marketing Analytics and Data Science in San Francisco, Apr 11-13, hear first-hand from industry thought leaders and experts on how to navigate the challenges and succeed at making data work for YOU! Save 20% with VIP Code MADS18KDN
- Last chance to register to attend DataScience: Elevate in San Francisco - Feb 12, 2018.
DataScience: Elevate will be held Feb 22 in San Francisco. Register to be a part of a full day of panels and presentations from people and companies at the forefront of data science.
- Pray.com: Sr Data Engineer - Feb 8, 2018.
Seeking a Big Data Engineer who is passionate about applying quantitative information to solve tough problems and partnering with various teams across the company to help them harness the full potential of data.
- AI & Machine Learning: the key skills every software engineer needs in 2018 - Feb 7, 2018.
Designed specifically by, and for, senior software engineers, architects, and technical engineering managers, QCon.ai is a dedicated conference for AI and machine learning. Use code KDnuggets by Feb 17 to save.
- Register for DataScience: Elevate Livestream, Feb 22 - Feb 6, 2018.
DataScience: Elevate will be held Feb 22 in San Francisco. Register now for the livestream to tune into a full day of panels and presentations from people and companies at the forefront of data science.
- The Voleon Group: Machine learning research, software development, & referral opportunities - Feb 6, 2018.
Seeking exceptionally talented machine learning researchers and senior software engineers. Candidates who will be available within the next 12 months will be considered.
- MS in Health Informatics/Data Analytics from USF, San Francisco - Jan 30, 2018.
Learn about how USF MS in Health Informatics program can help you join our rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
- Strata Data Conference San Jose – early price ends Jan 19 - Jan 12, 2018.
Strata Data Conference is where top data scientists, analysts, engineers, and executives converge to shape the future of business and technology. Rates go up Jan 19 - save extra 20% with code KDNU.
- Apple: Data Scientist – Apple Media Products, Evaluation and A/B Testing - Jan 11, 2018.
Seeking a Data Scientist that can derive valuable insights and help us build automated reporting tools from the data we collect on AppStore, Apple Music, Movies & TV, etc.