- Pandora: Sr Scientist – Search, Information Retrieval & Recommendation Systems [Oakland, CA] - Mar 5, 2019.
Pandora is seeking a Scientist on the Personalization and Discovery team, where you’ll help change the way people listen. You will be at the center of the next generation audio service creation, utilizing advanced algorithms to bring a delightful and personalized listening experiences that is easy to access.
- Pandora: Sr Scientist, Core Radio & User Engagement [Atlanta, GA or Oakland, CA] - Mar 5, 2019.
Pandora is seeking enthusiastic data scientists with experience in machine learning, statistical modeling and analysis, combined with strong CS fundamentals and coding abilities. Scientists partner with engineers, product managers, and other key stakeholders in the product and marketing teams.
- PLOTCON, Largest Data Visualization Event of its kind, Oakland, May 2-5 - Mar 31, 2017.
For data scientists, journalists, and business analysts, PLOTCON is THE opportunity to meet the creators of the tools you use everyday, ask questions, hear where the future is heading, and be part of the conversation. Use code KDNUGGETS to save.
- Data By the Bay: Data Science and Engineering in Four Directions - Nov 16, 2015.
The main goal of Data By the Bay is connecting the best data engineers, data scientists and data-driven startup leaders with each other. Co-located conferences will focus on Data, Text, Democracy, AI and IoT, and Life Sciences, May 17 - 20, 2016.
- Scala By the Bay (Aug 13-16) + Big Data Scala (Aug 16-18), Bay Area - Jun 12, 2015.
77 best talks from the leading companies using Scala, Spark, and other Scala-based projects in production, including Twitter, Salesforce, Cloudera, Verizon, with innovative end-to-end pipeline training on Aug 16.