- How to Dockerize Any Machine Learning Application - Apr 6, 2021.
How can you -- an awesome Data Scientist -- also be known as an awesome software engineer? Docker. And these 3 simple steps to use it for your solutions over and over again.
- How to Deploy a Flask API in Kubernetes and Connect it with Other Micro-services - Feb 9, 2021.
A hands-on tutorial on how to implement your micro-service architecture using the powerful container orchestration tool Kubernetes.
- Kubernetes vs. Amazon ECS for Data Scientists - Nov 19, 2020.
In this article, we’ll look at two container management solutions — Kubernetes and Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS) — from a perspective that makes sense for aspiring and current data scientists.
- 5 Reasons Why Containers Will Rule Data Science - Nov 9, 2020.
Historically, containers were a way to abstract a software stack away from the operating system. For data scientists, containers have historically offered few benefits.
- You Don’t Have to Use Docker Anymore - Oct 29, 2020.
Docker is not the only containerization tool out there and there might just be better alternatives…
- Containerization of PySpark Using Kubernetes - Aug 6, 2020.
This article demonstrates the approach of how to use Spark on Kubernetes. It also includes a brief comparison between various cluster managers available for Spark.
- The Decade of Data Science - Jan 27, 2020.
With the last decade being so strong for the emerging field of Data Science, this review considers current trends in the industry, popular frameworks, helpful tools, and new tools that can be leveraged more in the future.
- 8 Myths about Virtualizing Hadoop on vSphere Explained - Dec 22, 2015.
This article takes some common misperceptions about virtualizing Hadoop and explains why they are errors in people’s understanding.
Pages: 1 2
- Containers: The Enabler of YARN - Jul 28, 2014.
The evolution of a data-center operating system is discussed along with the underlying challenges and approaches being followed. Containers play a big role in enabling the required abstraction and deliver additional benefits.