- Advice for Learning Data Science from Google’s Director of Research - Jul 19, 2021.
Surfing the professional career wave in data science is a hot prospect for many looking to get their start in the world. The digital revolution continues to create many exciting new opportunities. But, jumping in too fast without fully establishing your foundational skills can be detrimental to your success, as is suggested by this advice for data science newbies from Peter Norvig, the Director of Research at Google.
- The Hundred-Page Machine Learning Book - Jan 17, 2019.
This book covers supervised and unsupervised learning, support vector machines, neural networks, ensemble methods, gradient descent, cluster analysis and dimensionality reduction, autoencoders and transfer learning, feature engineering and hyperparameter tuning.
- The AI Conference in San Francisco – Exclusive KDnuggets Offer - Aug 3, 2018.
The AI Conference returns to San Francisco, Sept 4–7. Get a sweeping understanding of the rapidly advancing AI landscape. Save an extra 20% on most passes with code KDN20.
- AI Conference, Sep 4-7, San Francisco – KDnuggets Offer - Jul 26, 2018.
Join the leading minds in AI, explore latest developments, separate hype from what is really game-changing, and learn how to apply AI in your organization. Save with code code PCKDNG.
- Don’t learn Machine Learning in 24 hours - Apr 13, 2018.
When it comes to machine learning, there's no quick way of teaching yourself - you're in it for the long haul.