- AI, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Deep Learning Research Main Developments in 2019 and Key Trends for 2020 - Dec 9, 2019.
As we say goodbye to one year and look forward to another, KDnuggets has once again solicited opinions from numerous research & technology experts as to the most important developments of 2019 and their 2020 key trend predictions.
2020 Predictions, AI, Ajit Jaokar, Analytics, Andriy Burkov, Anima Anandkumar, Daniel Tunkelang, Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Pedro Domingos, Research, Rosaria Silipo, Xavier Amatriain
- How to Become More Marketable as a Data Scientist - Aug 16, 2019.
As a data scientist, you are in high demand. So, how can you increase your marketability even more? Check out these current trends in skills most desired by employers in 2019.
Advice, Andriy Burkov, Carla Gentry, Data Science Skills, Data Scientist
- The Hundred-Page Machine Learning Book - Jan 17, 2019.
This book covers supervised and unsupervised learning, support vector machines, neural networks, ensemble methods, gradient descent, cluster analysis and dimensionality reduction, autoencoders and transfer learning, feature engineering and hyperparameter tuning.
Andriy Burkov, Book, Machine Learning, Peter Norvig
- Word Embeddings & Self-Supervised Learning, Explained - Jan 16, 2019.
There are many algorithms to learn word embeddings. Here, we consider only one of them: word2vec, and only one version of word2vec called skip-gram, which works well in practice.
Andriy Burkov, NLP, Word Embeddings, word2vec
- Machine Learning & AI Main Developments in 2018 and Key Trends for 2019 - Dec 11, 2018.
As we bid farewell to one year and look to ring in another, KDnuggets has solicited opinions from numerous Machine Learning and AI experts as to the most important developments of 2018 and their 2019 key trend predictions.
2019 Predictions, AI, Ajit Jaokar, Andriy Burkov, Anima Anandkumar, Brandon Rohrer, Daniel Tunkelang, Machine Learning, Pedro Domingos, Rachel Thomas, Zachary Lipton