- KDnuggets™ News 21:n32, Aug 25: Open Source Datasets for Computer Vision; Django’s 9 Most Common Applications - Aug 25, 2021.
Open Source Datasets for Computer Vision; Django’s 9 Most Common Applications; How to Select an Initial Model for your Data Science Problem; Automate Microsoft Excel and Word Using Python; Stack Overflow Survey Data Science Highlights
- Django’s 9 Most Common Applications - Aug 23, 2021.
Django is a Python web application framework enjoying widespread adoption in the data science community. But what else can you use Django for? Read this article for 9 use cases where you can put Django to work.
- 50+ Data Science, Machine Learning Cheat Sheets, updated - Dec 14, 2016.
Gear up to speed and have concepts and commands handy in Data Science, Data Mining, and Machine learning algorithms with these cheat sheets covering R, Python, Django, MySQL, SQL, Hadoop, Apache Spark, Matlab, and Java.
- DistrictDataLabs Courses on Data Mining, Machine Learning, R, NLP, Social Media, and more - Oct 17, 2015.
District Data Labs upcoming workshops and courses include Data Mining & Machine Learning with R, Building a Django Data Product, Analyzing Social Media Data with R, and Natural Language Processing with R.
- 50+ Data Science and Machine Learning Cheat Sheets - Jul 14, 2015.
Gear up to speed and have Data Science & Data Mining concepts and commands handy with these cheatsheets covering R, Python, Django, MySQL, SQL, Hadoop, Apache Spark and Machine learning algorithms.