- KDnuggets™ News 21:n34, Sep 8: Do You Read Excel Files with Python? There is a 1000x Faster Way; Hypothesis Testing Explained - Sep 8, 2021.
Do You Read Excel Files with Python? There is a 1000x Faster Way; Hypothesis Testing Explained; Data Science Cheat Sheet 2.0; 6 Cool Python Libraries That I Came Across Recently; Best Resources to Learn Natural Language Processing in 2021
- Hypothesis Testing Explained - Sep 3, 2021.
This brief overview of the concept of Hypothesis Testing covers its classification in parametric and non-parametric tests, and when to use the most popular ones, including means, correlation, and distribution, in the case of one sample and two samples.
- Null Hypothesis Significance Testing is Still Useful - Jan 25, 2021.
Even in the aftermath of the replication crisis, statistical significance lingers as an important concept for Data Scientists to understand.
- Hypothesis Test for Real Problems - Aug 14, 2020.
Hypothesis tests are significant for evaluating answers to questions concerning samples of data.
- P-values Explained By Data Scientist - Jul 30, 2019.
This article is designed to give you a full picture from constructing a hypothesis testing to understanding p-value and using that to guide our decision making process.