- Top 8 Data Science Use Cases in Manufacturing - Mar 21, 2019.
Data science is said to change the manufacturing industry dramatically. Let's take under consideration several data science use cases in manufacturing that have already become common and brought benefits to the manufacturers.
- Can’t-Miss Keynotes at PAW Manufacturing, plus 3 other PAWs in Vegas – Save ’til April 27 - Apr 16, 2018.
Don't miss the opportunity to witness keynote sessions by industry heavyweights at the upcoming Predictive Analytics World for Manufacturing conference in Las Vegas. Save hundreds by registering by April 27.
- Mega-PAW: Largest Predictive Analytics World, Las Vegas, June 2018 – Super Early Bird Discount until Dec 22 - Nov 30, 2017.
In June 2018, Las Vegas will host the largest Predictive Analytics World ever, with PAW Business, Financial, Healthcare, and Manufacturing, and Deep Learning World. Get SEB discount till Dec 22.
- Machine 4.0: Making your Factory, Production and Maintenance Data Work - Feb 24, 2017.
To leverage the potential of Big Data the manufacturing firms should intelligently integrate and connect their data sources on a unified platform and use machine learning to extract insights, analyze them, and derive results.
- 5 Decisive Technology Trends which will Make or Break the Manufacturing Momentum in 2017 - Feb 7, 2017.
Manufacturing contributes to 16% of the global GDP and the Internet of Things (IoT ) is on track to connect >28 billion things. What happens when these massive forces collide? We review 5 game-changing technology catalysts.
- Predictive Analytics World for Manufacturing, Dusseldorf, Feb 2-3 - Dec 27, 2016.
Predictive Analytics World, the leading vendor-independent expert conference, launches the first European edition of PAW Manufacturing in Dusseldorf, Germany. Read a preview of Process Mining for the Internet of Events. Register by Jan 13 and save with code KDN15.
- The PAW 2017 Predictive Analytics Conference Calendar - Dec 13, 2016.
PAW conference series covers applying predictive analytics to business, financial services, government, healthcare, manufacturing, and workforce. Save the dates for upcoming conferences around the world and save with code KDN150.
- Early bird vortex of 4 predictive analytics events, Chicago, Jun 20-23 - Apr 22, 2016.
Chicago is whirling together four great analytics events on June 20-23, but early bird rates will blow away after May 6. Use KDN150 for additional savings.
- Early bird deadline approaching – Chicago’s vortex of 4 analytics events - Apr 15, 2016.
Chicago is whirling together four analytics events, June 20-23, 2016. Don't let the bird rates fly away - register by May 6 for best rates and getting extra saving with code KDN150.
- Spring dream offer for PAW Business, PAW Manufacturing, TAW in Chicago – Reg. by Apr 2 - Mar 29, 2016.
Join analytics community in Chicago at PAW Business, Manufacturing, or Text Analytics events this June, and save with code SPRINGDREAM if you register by April 2.
- [Super Early Bird Reminder] Quintuple Analytics Events, Chicago - Mar 7, 2016.
The super early bird deadline ends March 11 for the gathering of 5 analytics events, including PAW Business, PAW Manufacturing, and Text Analytics World, Chicago June 20-23, 2016. Register with code KDN150 and save.
- AspenTech: Data Scientist - Sep 23, 2015.
If you want a shot at greatness, as a member of the data science team, you will develop and investigate hypotheses, structure experiments and build mathematical models to understand data patterns and relationships and prescribe actions and options.
- PAW: How Predictive Analytics Reinvents These Six Industries - Feb 10, 2015.
Predictive analytics is a game-changer - it's like "Moneyball" for... money. This article summarizes and links resources with late-breaking coverage of how predictive analytics reinvents six industries.
- Preparing Industry for the Upcoming Data Deluge: PAW-Manufacturing 2014 - May 30, 2014.
Predictive analytics will become more powerful in industry as the data that computers collect and analyze in consumer and manufacturing contexts becomes more numerous.
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World, Manufacturing, Chicago, June - May 6, 2014.
PAW Chicago and PAW Manufacturing are the business events for predictive analytics professionals, managers and commercial practitioners, covering commercial deployment of predictive analytics, across industries, and dedicated to manufacturing. Special KDnuggets discount.
- PAW: Predictive Analytics World for Manufacturing, Chicago, June 17-18 - Jan 7, 2014.
The Predictive Analytics World for Manufacturing conference will focus on several different application areas of manufacturing where predictive analytics and big data have proven to be game changers.