- Colorado State University: Assistant Professor in Industrial and Organizational (IO) Psychology [Fort Collins, CO] - Oct 5, 2018.
Colorado State University is seeking a Assistant Professor in Industrial and Organizational (IO) Psychology in Fort Collins, CO. Priority will be given to candidates with research expertise in Data Science and IO. Data Science is considered a multidisciplinary/interdisciplinary field that connects business, statistics, computer science and/or software programming, behavioral sciences, and communication.
CO, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Professor, Psychology
- 5 Things to Know About A/B Testing - Sep 7, 2018.
This article presents 5 things to know about A/B testing, from appropriate sample sizes, to statistical confidence, to A/B testing usefulness, and more.
A/B Testing, Applied Statistics, Psychology, Statistics
- What is Structural Equation Modeling? - Mar 27, 2017.
Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) is an extremely broad and flexible framework for data analysis, perhaps better thought of as a family of related methods rather than as a single technique. What is its relevance to Marketing Research?
Data Analysis, Market Research, Modeling, Psychology
- Do You Suffer From Analytic Personality Disorder (APD)? - Nov 2, 2016.
Read this lighthearted take on Analytics Personality Disorder, a (nonexistent) syndrome for those obsessed with analytics.
Analytics, Humor, Psychology, Society
- What Should Data Scientists Know About Psychology? - Mar 14, 2016.
Due to training in the scientific method, data management, statistics/data analysis, subject matter expertise, and communicating results into substantive knowledge psychology researchers must have a solid understanding of data science and vice-versa.
Data Scientist, Methodology, Psychology