- The Maslow’s hierarchy your data science team needs - Sep 15, 2020.
Domino Data Lab was announced as a leader for the second year in a row in the recently released “Forrester Wave™: Notebook-based Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning (PAML), Q3 2020” analyst report. True to our data science roots, we’ve built a Maslow’s hierarchy of data science team needs.
- Evaluating Ray: Distributed Python for Massive Scalability - Mar 25, 2020.
If your team has started using Ray and you’re wondering what it is, this post is for you. If you’re wondering if Ray should be part of your technical strategy for Python-based applications, especially ML and AI, this post is for you.
- Improving the partnership between Data Science and IT - Mar 18, 2020.
Friction can quickly arise as a result of these separate workflows and priorities. Given their differences, how can data science and IT more seamlessly work together in building a model-driven organization?
- Domino named a Visionary in Gartner Magic Quadrant for completeness of vision and ability to execute - Mar 10, 2020.
From a product perspective, we believe three aspects of the Domino platform, in particular, are foundational to earning this illustrious moniker: openness, collaboration, and reproducibility.
- Leaders, Changes, and Trends in Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms - Feb 24, 2020.
The Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms has the largest number of leaders ever. We examine the leaders and changes and trends vs previous years.
- Monitoring Models at Scale - Nov 7, 2019.
Catch this Domino webinar on monitoring models at scale, Dec 11 @ 10am PT, covering detecting changes in pattern of real-world data your models are seeing in production, tracking how model accuracy and other quality metrics are changing over time, and getting alerted when health checks fail so that resolution workflows can be triggered.
- Upcoming Webinar, Machine Learning Vital Signs: Metrics and Monitoring Models in Production - Oct 11, 2019.
In this upcoming webinar on Oct 23 @ 10 AM PT, learn why you should invest time in monitoring your machine learning models, the dangers of not paying attention to how a model’s performance can change over time, metrics you should be gathering for each model and what they tell you, and much more.
- Turbo-Charging Data Science with AutoML - Sep 17, 2019.
Join this technical webinar on Oct 3, where Domino Chief Data Scientist Josh Poduska will dive into popular open source and proprietary AutoML tools, and walk through hands-on examples of how to install and use these tools, so you can start using these technologies in your work right away.
- A Data Science Playbook for explainable ML/xAI - Jul 30, 2019.
This technical webinar on Aug 14 discusses traditional and modern approaches for interpreting black box models. Additionally, we will review cutting edge research coming out of UCSF, CMU, and industry.
- Do more data science, do less ops with self-service infrastructure & tools - Jul 11, 2019.
Do more data science, do less ops with self-service infrastructure & tools!
- Data-driven to Model-driven: The Strategic Shift Being Made by Leading Organizations - Jun 17, 2019.
You can have all the data you want, do all the machine learning you want, but if you aren’t running your business on models, you’ll soon be left behind. In this webinar, we will demystify the model-driven business.
- Data Science in the Senses - May 10, 2019.
The evening event at the Rev conference this year will be showcasing some amazing projects that leverage data and machine learning for sensory experiences.
- Learn About Data Science & the Future of Investing from Hedge Fund Leaders at Rev 2 - Apr 30, 2019.
Rev 2 features interactive sessions, Q&A with industry luminaries, poster sessions for interesting modeling techniques and accomplishments, and stimulating conversations about how to make data science an enterprise-grade capability.
- REV 2: Next Data Science Leaders Summit, NYC, May 23-24 - Mar 6, 2019.
Come to New York City on May 23–24 for Rev 2, and learn from data science teams and leaders. This year’s focus is “What can teams learn from each other?”
- Rev Summit for Data Science Leaders featuring Daniel Kahneman - Jan 7, 2019.
Rev features interactive sessions, Q&A with industry luminaries, poster sessions for interesting modeling techniques and accomplishments, and stimulating conversations about how to make data science an enterprise-grade capability.
- Industry Predictions: AI, Machine Learning, Analytics & Data Science Main Developments in 2018 and Key Trends for 2019 - Dec 18, 2018.
This is a collection of data science, machine learning, analytics, and AI predictions for next year from a number of top industry organizations. See what the insiders feel is on the horizon for 2019!
- How to Solve the ModelOps Challenge - Oct 18, 2018.
A recent study shows that while 85% believe data science will allow their companies to obtain or sustain a competitive advantage, only 5% are using data science extensively. Join this webinar, Nov 14, to find out why.
- The Forrester Wave™: Notebook-Based Predictive Analytics And Machine Learning Solutions, Q3 2018 - Sep 5, 2018.
Read this report to understand the top nine Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning solution providers in the market, and Forrester's 24-criteria evaluation of their strengths and weaknesses.
- Weapons of Math Destruction, Ethical Matrix, Nate Silver and more Highlights from the Data Science Leaders Summit - Jul 31, 2018.
Domino Data Lab hosted its first ever Data Science Leaders Summit at the lovely Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco on May 30-31, 2018. Cathy O'Neil, Nate Silver, Cassie Kozyrkov and Eric Colson were some of the speakers at this event.
Pages: 1 2
- Make Your Models a Competitive Advantage - May 31, 2018.
The Model Management white paper, based on our experience working with hundreds of model-driven organizations, describes the reasons most organizations have not yet unlocked the transformative potential of models and provides a framework for success.
- Data Science: 4 Reasons Why Most Are Failing to Deliver - May 24, 2018.
Data Science: Some see billions in returns, but most are failing to deliver. This article explores some of the reasons why this is the case.
- Hear From Data Science Luminaries Nate Silver and Cathy O’Neil at Rev, May 30-31, SF - Apr 3, 2018.
Rev is for data science leaders and practitioners, offering interactive sessions, stimulating conversations, and tutorials about how to run, manage, and accelerate data science as an organizational capability. Get early bird rates until April 15.
- Gainers and Losers in Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms - Feb 27, 2018.
We compare Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Data Science, Machine Learning Platforms vs its 2017 version and identify notable changes for leaders and challengers, including IBM, SAS, RapidMiner, KNIME, Alteryx, H2O.ai, and Domino.
- Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning – Read the report - Feb 23, 2018.
Read Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms, courtesy of Domino, and learn which data science platform is right for your organization and why Domino was named a Visionary.
- The Guts and Glory of Data Science - Nov 6, 2017.
Are you a data science leader, or aspiring to be one? Learn how industry leaders manage their data science initiatives as core capabilities that drive their company’s strategic objectives.
- Domino Data Science Pop-up – Chicago, Nov 14 - Oct 24, 2017.
Come to Chicago to learn about the latest trends in data science applications in insurance from the top experts in the industry. Register and save with code KDNUGGETS.
- Domino Data Science Pop-up, Chicago, Nov 14 - Sep 19, 2017.
Learn about the latest trends in data science applications in insurance from the top experts in the industry. Register and save with code KDNUGGETS.
- Emotional Intelligence for Data Science Teams - Jul 20, 2017.
Here are three lessons for making and demonstrating a greater business impact to your organization, according to Domino Labs most successful customers.
- Improving Zillow Zestimate with 36 Lines of Code - Jul 7, 2017.
We built this project as a quick and easy way to leverage some of the amazing technologies that are being built by the data science community!
- Put Your Best Face Forward: The New Frontier of Communication - Mar 30, 2017.
Our events are people-focused, bringing brands, influencers, and talent into one space with one goal: to solve all the problems worth solving. We plan conferences that are fun and relaxed on the front end and organized and optimized on the back end.
- Domino Data Science Popup, San Francisco, Feb 22 – KDnuggets Offer - Jan 31, 2017.
Learn about the latest trends in data science applications in technology from the top experts in the industry. Register by Feb 8 and save with code KDNuggetsVIP.
- Glimpses & Impressions: Strata Silicon Valley AI + ML Review – Part One - Jul 7, 2016.
Read some impressions from a visit to Strata Silicon Valley in March. The focus is on integration of data science and machine learning tools, as well as the simplification of related processes.
Pages: 1 2
- KDnuggets 14:n17, Need MS to be a Data Scientist? 100 Big Data Companies Analyzed - Jul 2, 2014.
KDnuggets Analytics, Data mining, and Data Science stories, including Features, Software, Opinions, News, Webcasts, Courses, Meetings and Reports, Jobs, Publications, Tweets, and CFP.
- Domino – A Platform For Modern Data Analysis - Jun 26, 2014.
Tools that facilitate data science best practices have not yet matured to match their counterparts in the world of software engineering. Domino is a platform built from the ground up to fill in these gaps and accelerate modern analytical workflows.