- How to Get Started With Algorithmic Finance - Jan 23, 2020.
Algorithmic finance has been around for decades as a money-making tool, and it's not magic. Learn about some practical strategies along with and introduction to code you can use to get started.
Algorithms, Finance, Hedge fund, Investment, Time Series
- Learn About Data Science & the Future of Investing from Hedge Fund Leaders at Rev 2 - Apr 30, 2019.
Rev 2 features interactive sessions, Q&A with industry luminaries, poster sessions for interesting modeling techniques and accomplishments, and stimulating conversations about how to make data science an enterprise-grade capability.
Data Science, Domino, Hedge fund, Investment, New York City, NY
- Wall Street and the New Data Paradigm at PAW Financial, Oct 29 – Nov 2 - Oct 10, 2017.
Trading is already mainly automated. The next wave is about deploying predictive models that can connect the dots from different alternative data sources to provide an edge to the decision-making process for investors.
Finance, Fintech, Hedge fund, New York City, NY, PAW, Predictive Analytics World
- Systematic Fraud Detection Through Automated Data Analytics in MATLAB - Aug 27, 2015.
Fraud detection is one of the most challenging use case considering the number of factors it depend on. Here, we demonstrate how using hedge fund data in MATLAB you can automate the process of acquiring and analyzing fraud detection data.
Pages: 1 2
Benford's Law, Fraud Detection, Hedge fund, MathWorks, MATLAB
- Mitra Capital: Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer - Jul 16, 2015.
Seeking an experienced Data Scientist to help create innovative technology solutions at the intersection of language analysis, data-driven insights and logic-based workflow.
Boston, Hedge fund, MA, Mitra Capital, Text Mining
- Top Hedge Fund: Data Scientist, Machine Intelligence Team - Sep 25, 2014.
Join the Machine Intelligence team at one of the world's top hedge funds, led by the former head of the IBM Watson Project. You will tackle a range of problems impacting the firm's investment, business, and talent management strategies.
Data Scientist, Edelman, Hedge fund, Stamford-CT
- Large Investment Firm: Data Scientist / Statistician / Programmer - May 9, 2014.
Use both analytical and creative approaches to solve unstructured questions related to quantifying the risks and drivers of growth of publicly traded companies.
Hedge fund, New York-NY, Stocks