- Data Engineering Technologies 2021 - Sep 21, 2021.
Emerging technologies supporting the field of data engineering are growing at a rapid clip. This curated list includes the most important offerings available in 2021.
- MLOps And Machine Learning Roadmap - Aug 12, 2021.
A 16–20 week roadmap to review machine learning and learn MLOps.
- Leaders, Changes, and Trends in Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms - Feb 24, 2020.
The Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms has the largest number of leaders ever. We examine the leaders and changes and trends vs previous years.
- Delivering Trusted AI with DataRobot and Microsoft - Apr 26, 2019.
In this webinar, Apr 30 @ 1 PM ET, attendees will learn more about how their organizations can add AI to BI, making more predictive decisions along the way.
- From Business Intelligence to Machine Intelligence - Apr 5, 2019.
This webinar, Apr 18 @ 1 PM ET, will help listeners understand both the opportunities and limits of AI for decision making. It will underscore the importance of applying appropriate governance and controls to analytic models and use cases.
- Automated Machine Learning 101: Is Your Company Ready? - Mar 8, 2019.
In this webinar from DataRobot, learn common automated machine learning use cases how automated machine learning enables more employees to take part in AI initiatives while making existing data science teams more productive, and more!
- Accelerating Time Series Analysis with Automated Machine Learning - Feb 14, 2019.
This IDC Solution Spotlight examines how automated machine learning tools can augment the analysis, modeling, and prediction of time series data to deliver easily understood and actionable insights for businesses in a simple and agile fashion. Get the report now.
- Gainers, Losers, and Trends in Gartner 2019 Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms - Feb 11, 2019.
We compare Gartner 2019 MQ for Data Science, Machine Learning Platforms to its previous versions and identify notable changes for leaders and challengers, including RapidMiner, KNIME, TIBCO, Alteryx, Dataiku, SAS, and MathWorks.
- From Analytics to AI: Is Your Team Ready? - Feb 1, 2019.
If you have data-savvy analytics talent, then you have a solid foundation to begin your AI journey. The next step: automated machine learning. Will this be the year your team starts implementing AI? Join DataRobot @ 1 PM ET, Feb 7, for more info.
- Five Major AI Predictions to Watch in 2019 - Jan 22, 2019.
Will 2019 be the year your organization embraces AI? If not, it might be too late. In this live webinar, we will unveil five major predictions companies should pay close attention to in 2019. Register now!
- How to Remove Unfair Bias From Your AI - Jan 11, 2019.
In this live webinar, Jan 17 @ 11:00 am ET, Colin Priest, Senior Director of Product Marketing at DataRobot will discuss how to identify and correct bias in AI.
- Healthcare and Automated Machine Learning 101: How Healthcare Providers Can Adopt AI - Dec 12, 2018.
AI, machine learning, and automated machine learning are transforming the healthcare industry and helping to solve some of today’s biggest healthcare challenges. In this DataRobot webinar, Dec 17, 1 PM EST, learn how AI technologies can help healthcare providers improve operational efficiency and patient experience.
- Combating Customer Churn with AI - Nov 29, 2018.
Businesses today can use the power of AI to help determine which customers are more likely to churn, and what actions to take to keep them. In this DataRobot webinar on Dec 10 @ 1 PM EST, learn how to combat customer churn with AI.
- How to Choose an AI Vendor - Nov 16, 2018.
This report explores why it is so challenging to choose an AI vendor and what you should consider as you seek a partner in AI. Download now.
- Learn how machine learning is transforming business, Nov 12 Webinar - Nov 2, 2018.
In this webinar on Nov 12, titled How to Transform Your Business with Automated Machine Learning, learn the difference between AI, machine learning, and deep learning, the challenges of implementing traditional data science solutions, and how automated machine learning enables more employees to take part in AI initiatives.
- Learn the top things to look for in an AI Vendor - Oct 12, 2018.
In this webinar, Oct 25, find out why it's so hard to choose an AI vendor and show you what to consider as you seek a partner in AI. Additionally, get the details of how successfully implemented AI technologies at Wellen have transformed the way the company does business.
- Building Actionable Machine Learning Models using Trifacta, DataRobot, and Tableau - Sep 26, 2018.
In this webinar, learn best practices and practical implementation tips for each step of an automated machine learning project, and see live, hands-on demos of Trifacta, DataRobot, and Tableau.
- Webinar: Realizing the benefits of Automated Machine Learning, is your organization next? - Aug 2, 2018.
In this live webinar (Aug 8, 1PM EST), discover research findings, best practices for AI adoption, use cases on the growth of machine learning, and how automated machine learning technologies make AI more accessible to organizations of all sizes.
- How To Build Intelligent Dashboards Powered by Machine Learning - Jun 1, 2018.
In this webinar on Jun 5, 1:00 pm ET, analytics industry expert Jen Underwood will demonstrate how to visualize machine learning results with dashboard tools.
- Advancing Your Analytics Career With Automated Machine Learning - Apr 5, 2018.
Join DataRobot on Apr 26 at 1:00 pm EST for this webinar, in which industry expert Jen Underwood will show how you can use automated machine learning to quickly develop predictive models and advance your career beyond traditional business intelligence.
- Minimizing Model Risk with Automated Data Preparation & Machine Learning, Apr 19 - Apr 2, 2018.
Join DataRobot, Apr 19 at 2:00 pm ET/11:00 am PT, for a webinar on how to use Automated Data Preparation & Machine Learning to gain a competitive advantage, while quickly aligning your business operations to regulatory requirements.
- Model Risk Management with Automated Machine Learning, Mar 29 Webinar - Mar 9, 2018.
Model Risk Management has recently become a very hot topic in regulatory and compliance-rich industries. Join DataRobot on Mar 29, 2018 for a webinar titled "Model Risk Management with Automated Machine Learning."
- Enhancing Customer 360 Models with Automated Machine Learning - Feb 1, 2018.
Join DataRobot on Feb 15 to discover how Automated Machine Learning provides the ability to develop and refresh Customer 360 predictive models, the ability to deploy models with a click of a button, and more!
- Webinar: Minimizing Model Risk with Automated Machine Learning, Jan 31 - Jan 17, 2018.
See how banks can use Automated Machine Learning to gain a competitive advantage, while quickly aligning their business operation to regulatory requirements.
- Enhancing Anti-Money Laundering Programs with Automated Machine Learning, Jan 11 Webinar - Jan 3, 2018.
In this webinar, Jan 11, DataRobot will show how automated machine learning can be used to reduce false positive rates, thereby improving the efficiency of AML transaction monitoring and reducing costs.
- Advances in Fraud Detection with Automated Machine Learning - Dec 5, 2017.
Join DataRobot, Dec 13, for a webinar discussion of the current state of machine learning in fraud detection and learn how you can stay one step ahead of those looking to harm your business.
- DataRobot: Moving from BI to Machine Learning with Automation - Dec 4, 2017.
Analytics industry expert Jen Underwood shares the fast path to developing world-class predictive modeling capabilities.
- Multichannel Marketing Attribution with Automated Machine Learning, Dec 12 Webinar - Nov 28, 2017.
In this webinar, Dec 12, DataRobot outlines Multichannel Marketing Attribution with Automated Machine Learning, demonstrating how automated machine learning offers the shortest path to success. Space is limited, so sign up now!
- Webinar: Data Preparation Essentials for Automated Machine Learning, Nov 29 - Nov 16, 2017.
Jen Underwood will review how to organize data in a machine learning-friendly format that accurately reflects the business process and outcomes.
- Multichannel Marketing Attribution with DataRobot – download the report - Oct 27, 2017.
This new report from DataRobot explains the importance of multichannel, multi-touch attribution to accurately measure the success of your marketing efforts — and how automated machine learning offers the shortest path to success.
- The Fast Path to Success with AI, DataRobot Webinar, Oct 26 - Oct 13, 2017.
Learn The Fast Path to Success with AI and see how industry leaders are generating ROI with AI Webinar Details Register today Thursday, October 26, 2017.
- Becoming an AI-Driven Enterprise - Sep 29, 2017.
In this upcoming webinar, review the practical first steps an organization can take towards becoming an AI-driven enterprise, and learn how you cut through the hype of AI, apply it organization-wide, and quickly realize ROI.
- Moving from BI to Automated Machine Learning - Sep 26, 2017.
Vast amounts of data are already overwhelming existing BI tools and analytics processes. To address these challenges, BI and analytics professionals are adopting user-friendly, automated machine learning solutions.
- DataRobot: The Making of Data Science Superheroes, Webinar August 31 - Aug 11, 2017.
Learn how two data scientists quickly transformed from mere mortals into data science superheroes, now able to tackle more projects with better results - faster than a speeding bullet!
- DataRobot: Become a Data Science Superhero – Watch on Demand - Jul 28, 2017.
A demo of DataRobot will show you how to transform your predictive analytics team into a League of Superheroes, cranking out predictive models at the speed of thought!
- DataRobot: Become a Data Science SuperHero, Webinar, July 25 - Jul 14, 2017.
DataRobot machine learning automation platform transforms you from mild-mannered to superhuman in your abilities to develop and deploy highly-accurate predictive models. Learn more in this webinar.
- DataRobot Webinar on June 27, 2017: Automated Machine Learning in Action - Jun 6, 2017.
In this webinar, learn how DataRobot automates predictive modeling, and how our platform can deliver these same types of insights and a substantial productivity boost to your machine learning endeavors.
- Data Preparation Strategies for Successful Machine Learning - May 18, 2017.
This upcoming 45-minute webinar explores efficient methods to explore and organize complex data, how to marry multiple datasets for feature engineering, and optimal target selection and how to address information leakage.
- DataRobot Webinar, June 6: How Automated Machine Learning is Transforming the Predictive Analytics Landscape - May 2, 2017.
Built for speed and scalability, DataRobot radically reduces the time of data science projects - from data to deployment, enabling organizations to bring products to market and react to changing conditions faster. Learn more in June 6 webinar and live demo.
- How Automated ML is Transforming the Predictive Analytics Landscape - Apr 24, 2017.
Learn how DataRobot automates predictive modeling, and how our platform can deliver these same types of insights and a substantial productivity boost to your machine learning endeavors, on Tuesday, May 2nd at 1:00 pm ET.
- DataRobot Webinar, May 2: How Automated Machine Learning is Transforming the Predictive Analytics Landscape - Apr 11, 2017.
Learn how DataRobot automates predictive modeling, and how our platform can deliver these same types of insights and a substantial productivity boost to your machine learning endeavors.
- Glimpses & Impressions: Strata Silicon Valley AI + ML Review – Part One - Jul 7, 2016.
Read some impressions from a visit to Strata Silicon Valley in March. The focus is on integration of data science and machine learning tools, as well as the simplification of related processes.
Pages: 1 2
- Automated Machine Learning: Changing the Game - Apr 14, 2016.
Making sense of the mountains of data collected on a daily basis requires specialized data science skills that are hard to come by, and hard to keep. Augmented or even eliminated some of these specialized tasks with machine learning.
- Automatic Data Science: DataRobot, Quill and Loom Systems - Apr 8, 2016.
Automatic data science is on the rise. This post examines three recent visionary solutions: DataRobot, Quill and Loom Systems.
Pages: 1 2
- Automated Data Science and Data Mining - Mar 4, 2016.
Automated Data Science is becoming more popular. Here is our initial list of automated Data Science and Data Mining platforms.