- Comparing the Top Business Intelligence Tools: Power BI vs Tableau vs Qlik vs Domo - Oct 2, 2020.
How smart are your organizations’ decisions? Do you have the right information to make those decisions in the first place?
- How A Single Source of Truth Can Benefit Your Organization - Aug 7, 2020.
A single source of truth provides stakeholders with a clear picture of the enterprise assets and the potential complications that can disrupt the data strategy. Find out how you can implement this single source of truth in your enterprise ecosystem.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Data Integration Approaches in Business Intelligence - Mar 18, 2020.
An integrated BI system has a trickle-down effect on all business processes, especially reporting and analytics. Find out how integration can help you leverage the power of BI.
- Would you buy insights from this guy? (How to assess and manage a Data Science vendor) - Nov 25, 2019.
With all the hype from data science vendors selling "actionable insights" to boost your company's bottom line, selecting your analytics partner should proceed through the same, careful process as any traditional business endeavor. Follow these questions and best practices to ensure you manage accordingly.
- From Business Intelligence to Machine Intelligence - Apr 5, 2019.
This webinar, Apr 18 @ 1 PM ET, will help listeners understand both the opportunities and limits of AI for decision making. It will underscore the importance of applying appropriate governance and controls to analytic models and use cases.
- Calling All Data Geeks to Come Home and Ignite Their Powers - Apr 1, 2019.
Introducing GOJEK, the superapp that is looking for people to help with its mission to make an impact through data.
- Maryville University: Business Intelligence Analyst [St. Louis, MO] - Jan 4, 2019.
The ideal candidate should be versed in hands-on problem solving to address strategic business questions, be comfortable in wrangling data in SQL Server and Excel and in creating data models that are flexible for future use cases.
- MINDBODY: Business Intelligence Analyst II [San Luis Obispo, CA] - Dec 13, 2018.
MINDBODY is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst II in San Luis Obispo, CA, to enable analytic insights that inform and influence operational strategies and business decisions across the MINDBODY Sales organization.
- Iterate Your Way to a Top Analytics Product Experience, Aug 7 webinar - Jul 25, 2018.
Learn how Mark43 researched, prototyped, and iterated to deliver analytics and business intelligence tools to police departments, emergency call centers, and other public safety agencies.
- How To Build Intelligent Dashboards Powered by Machine Learning - Jun 1, 2018.
In this webinar on Jun 5, 1:00 pm ET, analytics industry expert Jen Underwood will demonstrate how to visualize machine learning results with dashboard tools.
- YouTube videos on database management, SQL, Datawarehousing, Business Intelligence, OLAP, Big Data, NoSQL databases, data quality, data governance and Analytics – free - May 18, 2018.
Watch over 20 hours of YouTube videos on databases and database design, Physical Data Storage, Transaction Management and Database Access, and Data Warehousing, Data Governance and (Big) Data Analytics - all free.
- A Comparative Analysis of Top 6 BI and Data Visualization Tools in 2018 - Feb 22, 2018.
In this article, we will compare the most commonly used platforms and analyze their main features to help you choose one or several platforms that will provide indispensable aid for your work communication.
Pages: 1 2
- DataRobot: Moving from BI to Machine Learning with Automation - Dec 4, 2017.
Analytics industry expert Jen Underwood shares the fast path to developing world-class predictive modeling capabilities.
- Jimdo: Business Intelligence Analyst - Oct 17, 2017.
Seeking a BI-Analyst, to bring domain knowledge and experience to a diverse team and contribute to the understanding and usage of data throughout the company and to enable data driven decision making.
- Moving from BI to Automated Machine Learning - Sep 26, 2017.
Vast amounts of data are already overwhelming existing BI tools and analytics processes. To address these challenges, BI and analytics professionals are adopting user-friendly, automated machine learning solutions.
- The First Intl. Conference on Data Intelligence and Security (ICDIS-2018) - Sep 12, 2017.
The first ICDIS conference will be held on April 8-10, 2018, in South Padre Island, Texas. Come experience this unique forum where data management, data intelligence, and data security are all involved.
- PASS Summit – Deep Dive on Microsoft Data Platform, Seattle, Oct 31 – Nov 3 - Aug 22, 2017.
Excellence in Microsoft Data Platform learning is what PASS Summit is all about. Join us Oct 31 - Nov 3, 2017 in Seattle.
- Fruit Company: Business Intelligence Analyst - Aug 5, 2017.
Provide a vertical bridge through the business to communicate information of high value to support decision making demands. Strong Tableau skills required.
- Top Modules and Features of Business Intelligence Tools - Jul 18, 2017.
What makes BI tools great? What features are important while selecting a good BI tool? Let’s have a look.
- What if that pretty chart is just plain wrong? - Jun 20, 2017.
As businesses grow, the tools and technologies they rely on must either evolve with them, or be replaced. Tools that worked for a team of 10 may no longer for a team of 50 or more.
- GuideOne: Business Intelligence Consultant - May 18, 2017.
Seeking a Business Intelligence Consultant, responsible for providing Claims, Sales, Marketing and Commercial Lines areas with business recommendations in a clear and concise manner to upper management; assisting in the development of Commercial business plans and strategies; and benchmarking and monitoring the performance of competitors.
- 6 Business Concepts you need to become a Data Science Unicorn - Mar 13, 2017.
Are you a data science professional and want to advance your career as Data Science Unicorn? Here we provide important business concepts and guidelines required for a data science techie to become a Unicorn.
- Gain the Skills for the Hottest Careers in Analytics - Feb 17, 2017.
Get 25% off All Online Courses* from TDWI, the Industry's Best BI & Analytics Online Education! Use special KDnuggets discount code DATALOVE by Fri 3/3 @ Midnight PT.
- CDO: to stay or to go? - Dec 5, 2016.
The Chief Digital Officer role has grown 1000-fold in the last 9 years, but will it remain popular in 2025? We examine the parallels between the electric and digital revolutions.
- PokerStars: Business Intelligence – Digital Marketing Analyst - Oct 24, 2016.
Seeking a talented Digital Marketing Analyst to join its Business Intelligence Team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Digital Marketing Team, in order to use data / analytics to contribute to the success of our digital marketing activities.
- Embedded Analytics: The Future of Business Intelligence - Sep 30, 2016.
An overview of the evolution of Business Intelligence, and some insight into where its future lie: embedded analytics.
- Big Data Key Terms, Explained - Aug 11, 2016.
Just getting started with Big Data, or looking to iron out the wrinkles in your current understanding? Check out these 20 Big Data-related terms and their concise definitions.
Pages: 1 2
- UF Health Shands Hospital: Decision Support Analyst, Data Warehousing/Reporting Infrastructure - Jul 27, 2016.
Design, develop and maintain the data warehouse and/or semantic reporting layer for UF Health Shands, including delivery of BI information to the entire organization.
- Pharmaceutical BI Group: Professional Opportunity in Pharma and Business Intelligence - Mar 23, 2016.
If you are seeking a new challenge in 2016 and you are a mature and very experienced EXECUTIVE or a mid-career SCIENTIST, PhD, MD/PhD, PharmD, Pharmaceutical BI Group has a ROLE for you.
- Verizon: Business Intelligence Lead/Consultant-NJ - Mar 11, 2016.
Provide the metrics, reports, dashboards and business intelligence to support the executive dashboards and other reporting; master the current information data acquisition and reporting capabilities.
- Verizon: Sr. Manager Business Intelligence, NJ - Mar 10, 2016.
Lead a team of consultants to provide the measurement of metrics, reports, dashboards and business intelligence to their associated product groups.
- Verizon: Business Intelligence Lead - Mar 10, 2016.
Provide the day-to-day needs for the measurement of the metrics, reports, dashboards and business intelligence to their associated product groups (Apple, Samsung, Motorola, other devices and accessories.)
- 10 Business Intelligence Trends for 2016 - Dec 19, 2015.
BI analysts, industry players predict the rise of self-service, Big Data analytics, real-time data in the coming year.
Pages: 1 2
- Key Benefits of Heterogeneous Analytics Compared to Traditional BI - Dec 18, 2015.
This blog examines why traditional BI is becoming increasingly ineffective and how heterogeneous analytics can solve business problems with analytics.
- Don’t Let Data Silos and Dark Data Clog Your Data Supply Chain - Oct 3, 2015.
With the rise of the big data, it has been cheaper and easier to accumulate the huge amount of data. But make sure you are getting value out of this data, otherwise it could create a bottleneck and get redundant for the business.
- Salaries by Roles in Data Science and Business Intelligence - Sep 9, 2015.
Data Scientist is the hottest role. What's next? We present national average salaries, job title progression in career, job trends and skills for popular job titles in Data Science & Business Intelligence. Check out the salaries of related roles.
- Business Analytics & Business Intelligence Online Certificates & Degrees - Aug 25, 2015.
Here's a comprehensive list of Online graduate degrees and certificate programs in Business Analytics and Business Intelligence along with their curriculum & program costs. Most of these programs also have partnerships with industry certifications by market leaders.
Pages: 1 2
- ITB Online MSc BI, Data Mining Q&A, Aug 26 - Aug 14, 2015.
Attend Live Q&A about ITB part-time Online MSc in Business Intelligence & Data Mining, designed for computing professionals who want to learn BI and Data Mining. Q&A is online Aug 26.
- Looker: Why and When to Embed Business Intelligence, June 10 Webinar - May 30, 2015.
Learn about how to bring an external-facing data product to market by embedding BI software, and what that can add to your offering.
- Domo: From Big Data to Big Decisions Infographic and BI Guide - Apr 15, 2015.
A new business intelligence guide by DOMO called From Big Data To Better Decisions details the growing importance of collecting, understanding, and applying data to make better decisions.
- Interview: Michael Lurye, Time Warner Cable on Big Data and the Insatiable Demand for BI - Apr 13, 2015.
We discuss EDM at Time Warner Cable, data sources, complementing legacy data warehouses with Big Data solutions, vendor selection and build vs. buy decision.
- Blue Apron: Director of Business Intelligence - Mar 16, 2015.
Lead the data team in New York City. Since launching in 2012, the business has grown dramatically to deliver over million meals nationwide each month.
- Gartner Business Intelligence & Analytics Summit, Las Vegas, Mar 30 – Apr 1 - Feb 3, 2015.
Learn how to remaster your skills to deliver the analytic advantage your organization needs in the digital age in order to succeed, get new best practices and leading-edge strategies. KDnuggets discount.
- CIOs name BI and analytics No. 1 investment priority for 2015 - Jan 27, 2015.
Join us at Gartner BI and Analytics Summit 2015, Mar 30 - Apr 1, in Las Vegas, and learn the business impact of advanced analytics and big data to make the right investments for success in the digital age.
- BIME Business Intelligence Predictions for 2015 - Dec 26, 2014.
Business intelligence in 2015 will see greater social media involvement, data mining applications, health data analysis, data-driven drones, and BI in the cloud.
- Top stories for Dec 7-13: Where Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science is Applied; Neural Networks, Brain, and Machine Learning - Dec 14, 2014.
If programming languages were vehicles, what would be R, Python, SAS, and SQL?; Tableau Top 10 Trends in BI for 2015; Where Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science is applied; Geoff Hinton AMA: Neural Networks, the Brain, and Machine Learning.
- Tableau Top 10 Trends in Business Intelligence for 2015 - Dec 6, 2014.
Tableau Software presents its top 10 trends in business intelligence in 2015, including transformed data governance, improved social intelligence, and organizational analytics.
- TDWI Orlando – The Premier Education Conference for BI, DW, Big Data, Data Analytics – Savings Extended - Nov 11, 2014.
With over 45 courses on the full agenda, TDWI Orlando has what you need to succeed with your data and analytics projects! Savings extended - use priority code OR63.
- The Future of Analytics: 3 Predictions for BI in 2015 - Nov 6, 2014.
A look at business intelligence in the year to come, in light of the latest developments in the industry: data keeps growing, companies demand self-service and agile software, and in-memory technology is forced to face its limitations.
- Supermarket customers segmentation using Self-Organizing Mapping - Oct 23, 2014.
See how a leading European supermarket chain improved customer value and profitability and identified key customer groups by applying business intelligence and analytics techniques like self-organizing maps.
- TDWI Orlando, Dec 7-12, Premier Education Event for BI, Big Data and Analytics - Oct 16, 2014.
Plan your week with the complete 6-day agenda, including course descriptions, keynotes, exhibit hall times, networking events, and BI certification opportunities.
- Exclusive Interview: Imran Siddiqi, SAP on the Strategic Value Proposition of Big Data - Sep 11, 2014.
We discuss the impact of Big Data advancements on business strategy, value proposition of Big Data, importance of partnerships, key risks and mitigation strategy, how to win sustained patronage for Big Data projects and more.
- Certificates in Analytics, Data Mining, and Data Science - Aug 8, 2014.
Forty six options for Certificates and Certifications in Analytics, Business Analytics, Data Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science, SAS, and R - available online, on-campus and in a blended format.
- Business Intelligence Innovation Summit 2014 Chicago: Day 2 Highlights - Jul 23, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Business Intelligence leaders from Netflix, Hyatt, GE Capital and University of Texas on day 2 of Business Intelligence Innovation Summit 2014 in Chicago.
- Business Intelligence Innovation Summit 2014 Chicago: Day 1 Highlights - Jul 22, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Business Intelligence leaders from Boeing, Salesforce, Wells Fargo, and Citibank on day 1 of Business Intelligence Innovation Summit 2014 in Chicago.
- Interview: Amy Gershkoff, Director of Customer Analytics & Insights, eBay on How to Design Custom In-House BI Tools - Jul 11, 2014.
We discuss key principles for designing business intelligence tools, exploring causation based on correlation insights, attributes of future Analytics leaders, interesting Big Data trends, important qualities in data scientists and more.
- Is “Data Scientist” more than “Data Analyst” ? - Jul 1, 2014.
Data Scientists and Data Analysts have a number of skills unique to their positions, with analysts focusing more on creating business value and data scientists including simulation and optimization in their jobs.
- Amazon: BI Engineer, Worldwide Advertising - Jun 20, 2014.
Amazon Clicks will be launching a new product offering, extending the existing platform to address a sizable opportunity. Be part of the founding of a global product with huge potential.
- Amazon: Business Intelligence Engineer, Sponsored Products - Jun 20, 2014.
Turn operational data into business insights and directions. Partner with the business team to lead the transformation across both global operational management and new product development.
- Amazon: Business Intelligence Engineer, Amazon Advertising Platform - Jun 20, 2014.
Support relevant advertising to shopping customers by providing audience, platform and product insights. Be a part of a high visibility, strategic team.
- Amazon: Business Intelligence Engineer, Display Marketing - Jun 20, 2014.
Provide data-driven customer and performance insights for our mobile and web digital advertising programs. Validate our success metrics, shape our strategies, and identify untapped opportunities.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jun 16 and beyond - Jun 16, 2014.
The Marriage of BI and Big Data, Unstructured Data on Hadoop, Future of Decision Making, Stopping employee churn, and more.
- Data Lakes vs Data Warehouses - Jun 7, 2014.
Data Warehouses, traditionally popular for business intelligence tasks, are being replaced by less-structured Data Lakes which allow more flexibility.
- Interview: Walter Maguire, Chief Field Technologist on HP Big Data Strategy and HAVEn - May 28, 2014.
We discuss how HP views Big Data, capabilities of HP HAVEn, leveraging Big Data for improving customer experience, Analytics challenges, outsourcing criteria and current trends.
- Healthcare Analytics: Identifying Leaders and Key Trends - May 12, 2014.
We review recently released report on Healthcare perceptions towards BI/Analytics and share key insights into who is leading healthcare analytics in different categories and what are the key dominant trends.
- Amazon: Business Intelligence Engineer, Mobile Business Development - Apr 17, 2014.
Talented BI Engineer who is passionate about using data to drive crucial business decisions regarding our activity in the mobile ecosystem.
- New Book: Practical Data Science with R - Mar 29, 2014.
This new book will help you learn and apply the R programming language and statistical analysis techniques to carefully explained examples based in marketing, business intelligence, and decision support.
- New book: Big Data, Mining, and Analytics: Components of Strategic Decision Making - Mar 15, 2014.
This book ties together big data, data mining, and analytics to explain how readers can leverage them to extract valuable insights from their data.
- Get the Most from Your Data at PASS Business Analytics Conference, San Jose, May 7-9 - Feb 7, 2014.
The best in business analytics learning returns to San Jose with top Business Analytics, BI, and Data Science experts from Intuit, Microsoft, SurveyMonkey, Wells Fargo, and more – plus, special KDnuggets offer.