- Top 4 Data Integration Tools for Modern Enterprises - Nov 24, 2021.
Maintaining a centralized data repository can simplify your business intelligence initiatives. Here are four data integration tools that can make data more valuable for modern enterprises.
- Essential Features of An Efficient Data Integration Solution - Aug 24, 2021.
This blog highlights the essential features of a data integration solution that help an organization generate consistent and accurate data to keep the business running smoothly.
- eBook: Data Integration and the R&D Organization - Jul 14, 2020.
In this ebook, we’re looking at data integration — the process of combining information from different sources — and why it’s a valuable approach across the enterprise.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Data Integration Approaches in Business Intelligence - Mar 18, 2020.
An integrated BI system has a trickle-down effect on all business processes, especially reporting and analytics. Find out how integration can help you leverage the power of BI.
- Manual Coding or Automated Data Integration – What’s the Best Way to Integrate Your Enterprise Data? - Aug 19, 2019.
What’s the best way to execute your data integration tasks: writing manual code or using ETL tool? Find out the approach that best fits your organization’s needs and the factors that influence it.
- In-Depth Training for the Future of Data, Orlando, Nov 11-16 – Save with code KD30 - Oct 30, 2018.
Planning and implementing new data and analytics initiatives can be overwhelming. Join us in Orlando for in-depth training that will give you the needed skills and use code KD30 thru Nov 7 to save.
- What’s the Difference Between Data Integration and Data Engineering? - Jun 28, 2018.
Why is this distinction important? Because it’s critical to understanding how leading-organizations are investing in new data engineering skills that exploit advanced analytics to create new sources of business and operational value.
- Interview: Amy Gershkoff, Director of Customer Analytics & Insights, eBay on How to Design Custom In-House BI Tools - Jul 11, 2014.
We discuss key principles for designing business intelligence tools, exploring causation based on correlation insights, attributes of future Analytics leaders, interesting Big Data trends, important qualities in data scientists and more.
- InnovAccer: Simplifying Research and Analysis - Jun 5, 2014.
Innovaccer cleans and prepares data for analysis by researchers to save time and improve confidence in the quality of the data.
- Three ways to extract business value from analytics - Apr 4, 2014.
Data Driven Business recently interviewed 9 corporate analytics experts from companies like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oreal Paris, and Google about current trends in analytics and what companies should focus on in 2014 and found 3 main area of focus.