- Data Lake – the evolution of data processing - Jun 14, 2018.
This post examines the evolution of data processing in data lakes, with a particular focus on the concepts, architecture and technology criteria behind them.
- YouTube videos on database management, SQL, Datawarehousing, Business Intelligence, OLAP, Big Data, NoSQL databases, data quality, data governance and Analytics – free - May 18, 2018.
Watch over 20 hours of YouTube videos on databases and database design, Physical Data Storage, Transaction Management and Database Access, and Data Warehousing, Data Governance and (Big) Data Analytics - all free.
- Beyond Data Lakes and Data Warehousing - May 15, 2018.
We give a comprehensive review of data lakes and data warehouses, and look at what the future holds for total data integration.
- Interview: Stefan Groschupf, Datameer on Balancing Accuracy and Simplicity in Analytics - Aug 4, 2015.
We discuss common pain points in Big Data projects, evolution of Datameer technology, department specific solution – Datameer Professional, Datameer 5.0 Smart Execution, tacking over-simplicity and more.
- Interview: Michael Lurye, Time Warner Cable on Key Lessons from Shifting to Hadoop - Apr 14, 2015.
We discuss the key lessons from shifting to Hadoop, data management in today’s world, future of Data Science, advice and more.
- Bridgepoint Education: Director of Data Warehousing - Nov 23, 2014.
Lead the BI department, enabling and supporting the enterprise information and knowledge delivery systems and set the BI roadmap in support of the strategic direction of the organization.