- 3D Human Pose Estimation Experiments and Analysis - Aug 17, 2020.
In this article, we explore how 3D human pose estimation works based on our research and experiments, which were part of the analysis of applying human pose estimation in AI fitness coach applications.
- Better Blog Post Analysis with googleAnalyticsR - Jul 24, 2020.
In this post, we'll walk through using googleAnalyticsR for better blog post analysis, so you can do my better blog post analysis for yourself!
- modelStudio and The Grammar of Interactive Explanatory Model Analysis - Jun 19, 2020.
modelStudio is an R package that automates the exploration of ML models and allows for interactive examination. It works in a model agnostic fashion, therefore is compatible with most of the ML frameworks.
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Genome Analysis using Biopython - Apr 29, 2020.
So in this article, we will interpret, analyze the COVID-19 DNA sequence data and try to get as many insights regarding the proteins that made it up. Later will compare COVID-19 DNA with MERS and SARS and we’ll understand the relationship among them.
- Stock Market Forecasting Using Time Series Analysis - Jan 9, 2020.
Time series analysis will be the best tool for forecasting the trend or even future. The trend chart will provide adequate guidance for the investor. So let us understand this concept in great detail and use a machine learning technique to forecast stocks.
- Because analysis is more than just dashboards - Apr 11, 2019.
Where traditional BI tools often make it easy to build dashboards, Mode makes it easy for you to answer any follow-up questions when you see changes in those dashboards. Choose the level of abstraction you want for a given dataset and quickly get to the story behind the change.
- Twas the Night Before Analysis or A Visit from the Chief Data Scientist - Dec 24, 2018.
The holiday classic gets a data science makeover. Let your belly shake like a bowl full of jelly.
- Introducing Path Analysis Using R - Sep 27, 2018.
Path analysis is an extension of multiple regression. It allows for the analysis of more complicated models.
- A Comparative Analysis of Top 6 BI and Data Visualization Tools in 2018 - Feb 22, 2018.
In this article, we will compare the most commonly used platforms and analyze their main features to help you choose one or several platforms that will provide indispensable aid for your work communication.
Pages: 1 2
- Causation: The Why Beneath The What - Aug 18, 2017.
A lot of marketing research is aimed at uncovering why consumers do what they do and not just predicting what they'll do next. Marketing scientist Kevin Gray asks Harvard Professor Tyler VanderWeele about causal analysis, arguably the next frontier in analytics.
- Webinar: Forecast Demand in R With DataScience.com + RStudio, June 15 - Jun 13, 2017.
DataScience.com and RStudio are co-hosting a free webinar on June 15 to showcase how RStudio’s suite of tools for R seamlessly integrate with the DataScience.com Platform.
- The Fallacy of Seeing Patterns - Jul 26, 2016.
Analysts are often on the lookout for patterns, often relying on spurious patterns. This post looks at some spurious patterns in univariate, bivariate & multivariate analysis.
- Trick-or-Treat a Data Scientist - Oct 20, 2015.
How would one infuse Data Science skills in children to optimize candy collection on Halloween? Zeeshan-ul-hassan Usmani (Founder & Chief Data Scientist, PredictifyMe) explains.
Pages: 1 2
- Columbia University: Director of Analysis and Reporting - Apr 8, 2015.
Lead research and assessment through strategic analytics to support Columbia College, provide leadership and technical guidance to manage research needs around design, analysis, benchmarking and reporting.
- 9 Free Books for Learning Data Mining and Data Analysis - Apr 29, 2014.
Whether you are learning data science for the first time or refreshing your memory or catching up on latest trends, these free books will help you excel through self-study.
- Viewpoint: Social Media Analysis: What is missing - Feb 15, 2014.
Social Media Analysis is a powerful tool if we discover customer sentiment from millions of online sources and not just go behind the numbers. Businesses are using the power of social media to gain a better understanding of their markets.