- Deep Learning-based Real-time Video Processing - Feb 17, 2021.
In this article, we explore how to build a pipeline and process real-time video with Deep Learning to apply this approach to business use cases overviewed in our research.
- 3D Human Pose Estimation Experiments and Analysis - Aug 17, 2020.
In this article, we explore how 3D human pose estimation works based on our research and experiments, which were part of the analysis of applying human pose estimation in AI fitness coach applications.
- Research Guide for Video Frame Interpolation with Deep Learning - Oct 15, 2019.
In this research guide, we’ll look at deep learning papers aimed at synthesizing video frames within an existing video.
- A 2019 Guide to Human Pose Estimation - Aug 28, 2019.
Human pose estimation refers to the process of inferring poses in an image. Essentially, it entails predicting the positions of a person’s joints in an image or video. This problem is also sometimes referred to as the localization of human joints.
- Building Surveillance System Using USB Camera and Wireless-Connected Raspberry Pi - Nov 6, 2018.
Read this post to learn how to build a surveillance system using a USB camera plugged into Raspberry Pi (RPi) which is connected a PC using its wireless interface.
Pages: 1 2
- Analyze a Soccer (Football) Game Using Tensorflow Object Detection and OpenCV - Jul 10, 2018.
For the data scientist within you let's use this opportunity to do some analysis on soccer clips. With the use of deep learning and opencv we can extract interesting insights from video clips
- Exploring DeepFakes - Mar 27, 2018.
In this post, I explore the capabilities of this tech, describe how it works, and discuss potential applications.
Pages: 1 2
- What Machine Learning Isn’t - Mar 20, 2018.
There are limits to what the state-of-the-art is capable of, which doesn’t mean that there aren’t tons of perfect use cases for machine learning, but does mean that you have to go into the process with your eyes open.
- Hello, World: Building an AI that understands the world through video - Oct 26, 2017.
At TwentyBN, we have created the world’s first AI technology that shows an awareness of its environment and of the actions occurring within it. Our system observes the world through live video and automatically interprets the unfolding visual scene.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 4-5: Clarifai Machine Learning software can understand what is in your videos - Feb 6, 2015.
Clarifai #MachineLearning software can understand what is in your videos; #BigData Lessons From @Netflix: comparing House of Cards and Macbeth insights; 2014 was the biggest year for #AI startups; Top Data Scientist @DPatil joined the #WhiteHouse as a data scientist-in-residence.