- Top 10 Active Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning Influencers on LinkedIn, Updated - Sep 26, 2017.
Looking for advice? Guidance? Stories? We’ve put a list of the top ten LinkedIn influencers of the last three months, follow them and stay up-to-date with the latest news in Big Data, Data Science, Analytics, Machine Learning and AI.
- Putting Together A Full-Blooded AI Maturity Model - Apr 5, 2017.
Here is a proposed “7A” model that is useful enough to capture of the core of what AI offers without falsely implying there is a static body of best practices in this area.
- 6 Business Concepts you need to become a Data Science Unicorn - Mar 13, 2017.
Are you a data science professional and want to advance your career as Data Science Unicorn? Here we provide important business concepts and guidelines required for a data science techie to become a Unicorn.
- Top 16 Active Big Data, Data Science Leaders on LinkedIn - Sep 23, 2016.
Who are the most active Big Data, Data Science Influencers and Leaders on LinkedIn? We analyze the data and bring you the list of key people to follow.
- The Benefits of Decentralizing Analytics Talent - Jun 4, 2016.
Over the next several years data will be served in a variety of ways, greater innovation will come from companies that look to share raw data. Here we talk about, democratizing the data which requires a different philosophy to allow all business functions to participate in analytics.
- Meet the 11 Big Data & Data Science Leaders on LinkedIn - May 6, 2016.
In this post, we present a list of popular data science leaders on LinkedIn. Follow these leaders who will keep you in touch with the latest Data Science happenings!
- 12 Data Analytics Thought Leaders on Twitter - Jan 20, 2016.
Menlo technologies compiled a list of Data Analytics thought leaders and companies they follow on Twitter. Spend some time on their informative and as entertaining Twitter Feeds, web and blogs.
- 22 Big Data & Data Science experts predictions for 2016 - Dec 11, 2015.
Will machines become smarter than man? What technology will dominate Data Science? What is smart data? Read Big Data experts predictions for 2016.
Pages: 1 2
- The Big ‘Big Data’ Question: Hadoop or Spark? - Aug 5, 2015.
With a considerable number of similarities, Hadoop and Spark are often wrongly considered as the same. Bernard carefully explains the differences between the two and how to choose the right one (or both) for your business needs.
Pages: 1 2
- Top Big Data Influencers and Brands - Feb 2, 2015.
Top Big Data influencers and brands on Twitter, selected by Onalytica based on the Pagerank analysis of Twitter graph.