- No More Excuses – 470 Outstanding Women in Analytics - Dec 12, 2017.
In case your network doesn’t include many of the remarkable women you might consider, I have some lists to get you started. Here’s where to find more information and links to profiles of 470 of the industry’s best.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, May 17-23: Beginner Guide To Understanding Convolutional Neural Networks; Big Data 2017: Top Influencers and Brands - May 24, 2017.
#BigData 2017: Top Influencers and Brands; #ICYMI 10 Free Must-Read Books for #MachineLearning and #DataScience; Good Test for #DeepLearning #ImageRecognition? #Chihuahua or #Muffin
- Big Data 2017: Top Influencers and Brands - May 15, 2017.
Onalytica's Big Data Influencer report for 2017 is here. Check out the names and brands that have made the list this year, and get up to speed on the latest happenings in Big Data.
- We Didn’t Start The Big Data Fire - Mar 18, 2017.
A parody of Billy Joel's song 'We Didn't Start the Fire,' rewritten to include the accomplishments of various Big Data influencers.
- Top 16 Active Big Data, Data Science Leaders on LinkedIn - Sep 23, 2016.
Who are the most active Big Data, Data Science Influencers and Leaders on LinkedIn? We analyze the data and bring you the list of key people to follow.
- KDnuggets™ News 16:n06, Feb 17: 21 Must-Know Data Science Interview Q&A; Top Influencers and Brands - Feb 17, 2016.
21 Must-Know Data Science Interview Questions and Answers; Big Data 2016: Top Influencers and Brands; Gartner 2016 Magic Quadrant for Advanced Analytics Platforms: : gainers and losers; Scikit Flow: Easy Deep Learning with TensorFlow and ...
- Big Data 2016: Top Influencers and Brands - Feb 10, 2016.
Onalytica gives us a new list of the top 100 Big Data influencers and brands, and provides some insight into both the relationships between influencers and their selection methodology.
- Top 10 tweets Jan 25-31: DataViz: how a decision tree works; Nice and Brief Tutorial on Python - Feb 1, 2016.
DataViz - how a decision tree makes classifications; Very Nice and Brief Tutorial on #Python #DataScience #DataViz; Per Einstein, time flows slower in Meetings than in empty space #hum; Top 10 Skills for #DataScience professionals.
- Favorite 2015 Schmarzo Big Data Blogs - Jan 21, 2016.
A top Big Data influencer lists, outlines, and summarizes his favorite blog posts of 2015. Gain some additional insight into various data science topics with some of these great entries.
Pages: 1 2
- Top 100 Big Data Experts to Follow - Jan 15, 2016.
Maptive gives us another list of top Big Data Influencers to check out, including data-driven reasons as to why individuals are included.
- InformationWeek Top Data Science, Analytics, and BI experts on Twitter - Jan 14, 2016.
Twitter is great place to learn about what data scientists, business intelligence practitioners, and analytics experts are thinking. Here are 11 of InformationWeek favorites.
- 22 Big Data & Data Science experts predictions for 2016 - Dec 11, 2015.
Will machines become smarter than man? What technology will dominate Data Science? What is smart data? Read Big Data experts predictions for 2016.
Pages: 1 2
- Dissecting the Big Data Twitter Community through a Big data Lens - Sep 23, 2015.
Tweeter communities have activities: tweets, retweets, replies, and followers. Retweets graph is a good representation of actual connections in the network, their strengths, as well as the propagation of information through the network.
Pages: 1 2
- The 123 Most Influential People in Data Science - Sep 15, 2015.
We used LittleBird algorithm to build a true Data Science influencer network by measuring how often influencers retweet other influencers. Top influencers include @hmason, @kdnuggets, @kaggle, @peteskomoroch, @mrogati, and @KirkDBorne.
- Top Datapreneurs in data science - Sep 4, 2015.
A datapreneur is an entrepreneur focused on data science. Here is a great list of datapreneurs who created Data Products, Data Science Services, Data Science Training/Education, and Data Science Communities.
Pages: 1 2 3
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Aug 11-17: Data Science Breakthrough in avoiding overfitting; Top Big Data, Data Science influencers - Aug 18, 2015.
Understanding #Convolution in #DeepLearning; Top #BigData #DataScience influencers @hmason @hackingdata @kirkdborne @flowingdata; Data Science Breakthrough in avoiding #overfitting: The reusable holdout method; R Programming: Where are 50,000 R programmers?
- KDnuggets™ News 15:n26, Aug 12: Big Data, Data Science top influencers; Hadoop or Spark? Or Flink? - Aug 12, 2015.
Top influencers in Big Data, Data Science; The Big "Big Data" Question: Hadoop or Spark? 3 Key Components of a Successful Data Science Team; Stefan Groschupf, CEO Datameer, on why SQL on Hadoop is a bad idea.
- RightRelevance helps find key topics, top influencers in Big Data, Data Science, and Beyond - Aug 11, 2015.
RightRelevance leverages the social web to find key topics and top influencers in many areas, from Big Data to emergency medicine. We use it to identify top influencers in Big Data, Data Science, and Data Mining.
Pages: 1 2 3
- 150 Most Influential People in Big Data & Hadoop - May 27, 2015.
A list of 150 Most Influential People on Twitter in Big Data & Hadoop includes Merv Adrian @merv, Alistair Croll @acroll, Ben Lorica @bigdata, Paul Zikopoulos @BigData_paulz, Mathias Herberts @herberts, and Gregory Piatetsky @kdnuggets.
- Top 10 UK Big Data Professionals - Mar 23, 2015.
The top 10 Big Data Professionals in the UK include CEOs, journalists, an Information Commissioner, and Analytics leaders from leading companies and organizations.
- Top Big Data influencers of 2014, according to HadoopSphere - Mar 13, 2015.
Top big data influencers of 2014 include analysts Mike Gualtieri and Curt Monash, IBM and TDWI media, Spark and Scala products, Ben Lorica @bigdata and Gregory Piatetsky @kdnuggets on social media, Data Collective and AngelList co-founder.
- 10 Predictive Analytics Influencers You Need to Know - Mar 5, 2015.
A list of Predictive Analytics Influencers based on Twitter activity around “#PredictiveAnalytics” and “Predictive Analytics”: Gregory Piatetsky, Vineet Vashishta, Aki Kakko and more.
- Top stories for Feb 8-14: 10 things statistics taught us about Big Data; Data Science Most Confused Jargon - Feb 15, 2015.
10 things statistics taught us about big data analysis; Data Science's Most Used, Confused, and Abused Jargon; Top 30 people in Big Data and Analytics; Cartoon: Data Scientist 3 wishes for Valentine Day.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 9-10: Teach #Python or R for #DataScience? #BigData suprising finding on Divorce - Feb 11, 2015.
#BigData on Divorce: Wedding with 200+ guests is 92% less likely to end in divorce; Should you teach #Python or R #rstats for #DataScience?; Top 30 people in Big Data and Analytics; Paris history, captured in its streets, visualized with R.
- KDnuggets™ News 15:n05, Feb 11: Annual Salary Poll; 10 things statistics teaches about Big Data; Data Science Jargon - Feb 11, 2015.
KDnuggets Annual Analytics/Data Science salary poll; 10 things statistics taught us about big data analysis; Data Science's Most Used, Confused, and Abused Jargon; Top 30 people in Big Data and Analytics; and more news, software, opinions, interviews, webcasts, courses, jobs, academic, publications, top tweets, and CFP.
- Top 30 people in Big Data and Analytics - Feb 9, 2015.
Innovation Enterprise has compiled a top 30 list for individuals in big data that have had a large impact on the development or popularity of the industry.
- Top stories for Feb 1-7: Avoiding a Common Mistake with Time Series; Top Big Data Influencers and Brands - Feb 8, 2015.
Avoiding a Common Mistake with Time Series; (Deep Learning Deep Flaws) Deep Flaws; Top Big Data Influencers and Brands; Two Most Important Trends in Analytics and Big Data.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 2-3: Avoiding a Common Mistake with Time Series; A New Year in Data Science, great overview - Feb 4, 2015.
Avoiding a Common Mistake with Time Series: use de-trending; A New Year in #DataScience, great overview of the #MachineLearning and #BigData; Data scientist memes - the 'hottest profession'; Top Big Data Influencers and Brands.
- KDnuggets™ News 15:n04, Feb 4: Top Big Data Influencers; A Common Mistake with Time Series; Ayasdi - Feb 4, 2015.
Top Big Data Influencers and Brands; K-means clustering is not a free lunch; Avoiding a Common Mistake with Time Series; Ayasdi: Managing Data Complexity through Topology; Big Data Could Revolutionize Healthcare.
- Top Big Data Influencers and Brands - Feb 2, 2015.
Top Big Data influencers and brands on Twitter, selected by Onalytica based on the Pagerank analysis of Twitter graph.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jan 21-22: Palantir vs AirBnB – data mining to crack down on AirBnB hosts; AI program can beat almost any human in poker - Jan 23, 2015.
Palantir #datamining used by NYC to crack down on AirBnB hosts; #BigData 2015 Top Brands: @IBMBigData @BigDataExpo @CIOonline @WorldBank @Cloud; #Google #Dataflow pipeline tool can now run on #Spark; Cepheus #AI program can beat almost any human in #poker, even bluffs.
- 10 Big Data Experts to Know - Jan 13, 2015.
High-power executives, experts, and entrepreneurs shape the future of the big data market, making them necessary knowledge for anyone in the know in the industry.
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jun 30 – Jul 1: Is “Data Scientist” more than “Data Analyst”? Good list of 41 Big Data Influencers - Jul 2, 2014.
Is "Data Scientist" more than "Data Analyst"? ; 41 Big Data Influencers - Journalists, Public Sector, Industry, Academia; Alteryx and Databricks to lead development of Apache SparkR ; Top data mining researcher @Jure Leskovec lecture on Webgraph structure.