- Age of AI Conference 2018 – Day 1 Highlights - Feb 21, 2018.
Here are some of the highlights from the first day of the Age of AI Conference, January 31, at the Regency Ballroom in San Francisco.
Pages: 1 2
AI, CA, Conference, DeepMind, Generative Adversarial Network, Neural Networks, San Francisco, Self-Driving Car, Wolfram
- Top 30 people in Big Data and Analytics - Feb 9, 2015.
Innovation Enterprise has compiled a top 30 list for individuals in big data that have had a large impact on the development or popularity of the industry.
About Gregory Piatetsky, Andy Palmer, Big Data, Big Data Influencers, DJ Patil, Hilary Mason, IE Group, Kirk D. Borne, Paco Nathan, Tom Davenport, Wolfram
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Aug 12 and beyond - Aug 11, 2014.
Wolfram Experts Live, InfiniDB, Data Mining: Failure To Launch, Market Basket and Customer Analysis with Spotfire, Personalized Healthcare, Data Science at the Command Line, and more.
Data Science, Healthcare, Splunk, Spotfire, TMA, Wolfram
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Jun 23 and beyond - Jun 23, 2014.
Reducing employee churn, Wolfram language, Rise of Machine Learning, Analytics with Hadoop, Social Media Analytics for Healthcare, and more.
Big Data Analytics, Employee Churn, Hadoop, Machine Learning, Wolfram
- Top 10 Data Analysis Tools for Business - Jun 13, 2014.
Ten free, easy-to-use, and powerful tools to help you analyze and visualize data, analyze social networks, do optimization, search more efficiently, and solve your data analysis problems.
Data Analysis, Knime, RapidMiner, Tableau, Top 10, Wolfram
- Top stories for Mar 2-8: Do’s and Don’t of Data Mining; Wolfram Breakthtough language - Mar 9, 2014.
The Dos and Donts of Data Mining; Wolfram Breakthrough Knowledge-based Programming Language - what it means for Data Science? Introduction to Random Forests for Beginners - free ebook; Exclusive Interview with Quentin Clark, Microsoft Data Platform Group.
Data Mining, ebook, Interview, Microsoft, Quentin Clark, random forests algorithm, Wolfram
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 28 – Mar 2: Using R with Twitter – great tutorial; The Dos and Donts of Data Mining - Mar 3, 2014.
Using R with Twitter - great tutorial in Rstudio; The Dos and Donts of Data Mining; Wolfram Breakthrough Knowledge-based Programming Language; Online Data Science Certificates in Analytics and Programming for Data Science.
Certificate, Data Mining, Online Education, R, Rstudio, Twitter, Wolfram
- Wolfram Breakthrough Knowledge-based Programming Language – what it means for Data Science? - Mar 2, 2014.
The coming Wolfram Programming language, 30 years in making, will probably be the largest, most comprehensive, and most knowledge-based programming language ever, and can be a significant advance for data science.
Knowledge-Based, Programming, Raspberry Pi, Wolfram
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 24-25: Applied R for the Social Scientist, free book; Great overview: Python Tools for Machine Learning - Feb 27, 2014.
Applied R for the Quantitative Social Scientist - a free 100 page ebook! Great overview: Python Tools for Machine Learning; MIT TR 50 Smartest Companies has many #BigData companies; Wolfram releases demo of breakthrough knowledge-based language.
ebook, Machine Learning, MIT, Python, R, Social Science, Wolfram