10 Predictive Analytics Influencers You Need to Know
Tags: About Gregory Piatetsky, About KDnuggets, Big Data Influencers, Dataconomy, Influencers, Mike Gualtieri, Predictive Analytics
A list of Predictive Analytics Influencers based on Twitter activity around “#PredictiveAnalytics” and “Predictive Analytics”: Gregory Piatetsky, Vineet Vashishta, Aki Kakko and more.
Here is an interesting list of Predictive Analytics Influencers selected by Dataconomy based on Twitter activity around “#PredictiveAnalytics” and “Predictive Analytics”, using Keyhole, FollowerWonk, Klout, and some algorithmic magic to compile the sources. The list contains influencers from a diverse range of backgrounds, including media moguls, serial entrepreneurs and academics
- Gregory Piatetsky (@kdnuggets) 30,700 Twitter followers, KDnuggets President, Analytics/Big Data/Data Mining/Data Science expert, KDD & SIGKDD co-founder, was Chief Scientist at 2 startups, part-time philosopher.
- Vineet Vashishta (@v_vashishta) 10,600 Twitter followers, 2X Founder. CEO of @V2_Consulting The #DataScience Company. #PredictiveAnalytics & explaining the irrational parts of decision making. Spinning data into gold.
- Aki Kakko (@akikakko) 38,300 Twitter followers, Serial entrepreneur: Predictive Analytics for HR @Joberate, partner @CandarineSocial, #HRTech @HRUnconferences @HRTechTank @HRTechAccel, #EDTech @PToPLearning.
- Mike Gualtieri (@mgualtieri) 44,200 Twitter followers, Forrester Analyst: IoT, Hadoop, Spark & predictive analytics. Tech storyteller. Lexington Minute Man & Improvisational swing dancing with @lisagualtieri.
- Michael Wu PhD (@Mich8elWu) 9,300 Twitter followers, Scientist: Big Data, Gamification, Influence, Predictive Social Analytic, Cyber Anthropology, Social Network Analysis, Machine Learning, Community Dynamics.
- Timo Elliott (@timoelliott) 15,200 Twitter followers, Passionate about analytics, big data, and the social enterprise. Employed by SAP, but all my own thoughts here.
- Brian Burke (@Adv_NFL_Stats) 15,600 Twitter followers, Realtime predictive NFL analytics since 2009.
- Dirk van den Poel (@dirkvandenpoel) 3,499 Twitter followers, Professor of Marketing Analytics / analytical CRM/predictive analytics/Big Data at Ghent University. Data scientist using ensemble classification.
- Dave Elkington (@DaveElkington) 5,228 Twitter followers, http://InsideSales.com CEO & Founder. Focuses on inside sales, #B2B, lead-gen, predictive analytics, & BDR best practices.
- Ronald van Loon (@Ronald_vanLoon) 5,279 Twitter followers, Helping data driven companies generating business value BigData,CustomerJourney, 360CustomerView,Attribution, DataQuality,Analyses, Visualization,DataGovernance.
Top Stories Past 30 Days