- Anecdotes from 11 Role Models in Machine Learning - Nov 12, 2021.
The skills needed to create good data are also the skills needed for good leadership.
Active Learning, AI, Data Science, Influencers, Machine Learning
- The List of Top 10 Lists in Data Science - Aug 14, 2020.
The list of Top 10 lists that Data Scientists -- from enthusiasts to those who want to jump start a career -- must know to smoothly navigate a path through this field.
Algorithms, Data Science, Data Science Skills, Datasets, Influencers, LinkedIn, Python, Top 10
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Feb 05-11: #SciPy 1.0: fundamental algorithms for scientific computing in #Python; Why is Data Science so popular? - Feb 12, 2020.
Why is Data Science so Popular?; Visual Paper Summary: ALBERT (A Lite BERT); Uber Has Assembled One of the Most Impressive Open Source DL Stacks; Top #AI Influencers To Follow in 2020
AI, Deep Learning, Influencers, SciPy, Top tweets, Uber
- 12 Deep Learning Researchers and Leaders - Sep 23, 2019.
Our list of deep learning researchers and industry leaders are the people you should follow to stay current with this wildly expanding field in AI. From early practitioners and established academics to entrepreneurs and today’s top corporate influencers, this diverse group of individuals is leading the way into tomorrow’s deep learning landscape.
Andrej Karpathy, Andrew Ng, Deep Learning, Demis Hassabis, Fei-Fei Li, Geoff Hinton, Ian Goodfellow, Influencers, Jeremy Howard, Research, Yann LeCun
- 12 NLP Researchers, Practitioners & Innovators You Should Be Following - Aug 12, 2019.
Check out this list of NLP researchers, practitioners and innovators you should be following, including academics, practitioners, developers, entrepreneurs, and more.
Influencers, Jeremy Howard, NLP, Rachel Thomas, Research, Richard Socher
- Top 10 Data Science Leaders You Should Follow - Jul 12, 2019.
If you’re in the data science field, I strongly encourage you to follow these giants— which I’ll list down in the section below — and be a part of our data science community to learn from the best and share your experience and knowledge.
Data Science, Experts, Influencers, Social Media
- LinkedIn Top Voices 2018: Data Science & Analytics - Nov 13, 2018.
Meet 10 must-know writers and creators discussing everything from the prominence of Python to the ethical implications of artificial intelligence. Hint - you already know no. 1.
About Gregory Piatetsky, About KDnuggets, Analytics, Data Science, Influencers, LinkedIn
- KDnuggets Recognized as a Top Data Science Influencer for 2018 - Apr 24, 2018.
Check out Onalytica's Data Science Influencers Report for 2018, and see where KDnuggets (and others) were ranked.
About KDnuggets, Data Science, Influencers, Onalytica
- No More Excuses – 470 Outstanding Women in Analytics - Dec 12, 2017.
In case your network doesn’t include many of the remarkable women you might consider, I have some lists to get you started. Here’s where to find more information and links to profiles of 470 of the industry’s best.
Analytics, Big Data Influencers, Influencers, Women
- Top 10 Active Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning Influencers on LinkedIn, Updated - Sep 26, 2017.
Looking for advice? Guidance? Stories? We’ve put a list of the top ten LinkedIn influencers of the last three months, follow them and stay up-to-date with the latest news in Big Data, Data Science, Analytics, Machine Learning and AI.
About Gregory Piatetsky, Bernard Marr, Big Data, Carla Gentry, Data Science, DJ Patil, Influencers, Kirk D. Borne, LinkedIn, Machine Learning, Tom Davenport, Trends
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Aug 09-15: #Tensorflow tutorials and best practices; Top Influencers for #DataScience - Aug 16, 2017.
Also 37 Reasons why your #NeuralNetwork is not working; Making Predictive Model Robust: Holdout vs Cross-Validation.
Influencers, Python, TensorFlow, Top tweets
- Top Influencers for Data Science - Aug 7, 2017.
We report on top influencers in Data science in 2017 and compare with similar reports reports from 2016.
About KDnuggets, Data Science, Influencers, Top list
- Must-Know: How to determine the influence of a Twitter user? - May 30, 2017.
The influence of a Twitter user goes beyond the simple number of followers. We also want to examine how effective are tweets - how likely they are to be retweeted, favorited, or the links inside clicked upon. What exactly is an influential user depends on the definition.
- Big Data 2017: Top Influencers and Brands - May 15, 2017.
Onalytica's Big Data Influencer report for 2017 is here. Check out the names and brands that have made the list this year, and get up to speed on the latest happenings in Big Data.
About KDnuggets, Big Data, Big Data Influencers, Influencers, Onalytica, Top list
- We Didn’t Start The Big Data Fire - Mar 18, 2017.
A parody of Billy Joel's song 'We Didn't Start the Fire,' rewritten to include the accomplishments of various Big Data influencers.
Big Data, Big Data Influencers, Data Science, Influencers
- 17 More Must-Know Data Science Interview Questions and Answers, Part 3 - Mar 15, 2017.
The third and final part of 17 new must-know Data Science interview questions and answers covers A/B testing, data visualization, Twitter influence evaluation, and Big Data quality.
Pages: 1 2
3Vs of Big Data, A/B Testing, Big Data, Data Quality, Data Science, Data Visualization, Influencers, Interview Questions, Statistics, Twitter
- Agilience Top Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning Authorities - Nov 7, 2016.
Agilience developed a new way to find authorities in social media across many fields of interest. In previous post we reviewed the top authorities in Data Mining and Data science; in this post we review top authorities in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning which includes Vineet Vashishta, Kirk D. Borne, KDnuggets, James Kobielus, Kaggle and more.
Pages: 1 2
About KDnuggets, Agilience, AI, Artificial Intelligence, Influencers, Kaggle, Kirk D. Borne, Machine Learning
- Agilience Top Data Mining, Data Science Authorities - Nov 4, 2016.
Agilience developed a new way to find authorities in social media across many fields of interest. We review the top authorities in Data Mining and Data science, which include KDnuggets, Kirk. D. Borne, Kaggle, Vincent Granville, and more.
Pages: 1 2
About KDnuggets, Agilience, Data Mining, Data Science, Influencers, Kaggle, Kirk D. Borne
- KDnuggets™ News 16:n35, Oct 5: Biggest Issues in Data Science; Data Science for IoT: 10 differences - Oct 5, 2016.
Biggest Issues in Data Science; Data Mining vs. Statistics; Data Science for Internet of Things (IoT): 10 Differences; Active Big Data, Data Science Leaders on LinkedIn.
Data Science, Flink, Influencers, IoT, LinkedIn
- Top 16 Active Big Data, Data Science Leaders on LinkedIn - Sep 23, 2016.
Who are the most active Big Data, Data Science Influencers and Leaders on LinkedIn? We analyze the data and bring you the list of key people to follow.
About Gregory Piatetsky, Bernard Marr, Big Data, Big Data Influencers, Carla Gentry, Data Science, DJ Patil, Influencers, LinkedIn, Tom Davenport
- KDnuggets™ News 16:n17, May 11: Machine Learning Algorithms From Scratch; Big Data Leaders on LinkedIn; Data Science Career - May 11, 2016.
Why Implement Machine Learning Algorithms From Scratch? Meet the 11 Big Data, Data Science Leaders on LinkedIn; Free Advice For Building Your Data Science Career; 10 Essential Books for Data Enthusiast.
Algorithms, Career, HPE, Influencers, LinkedIn
- Meet the 11 Big Data & Data Science Leaders on LinkedIn - May 6, 2016.
In this post, we present a list of popular data science leaders on LinkedIn. Follow these leaders who will keep you in touch with the latest Data Science happenings!
About Gregory Piatetsky, Bernard Marr, Big Data, Data Scientist, DJ Patil, Hilary Mason, Influencers, LinkedIn, Tom Davenport
- KDnuggets™ News 16:n09, Mar 2: Data Science Process; Scikit-feature; Automated Data Science - Mar 9, 2016.
The Data Science Process; scikit-feature: Open-Source Feature Selection Repository; Automated Data Science and Data Mining; Top Big Data Processing Frameworks.
Automated, Big Data Software, Influencers, Methodology, Python vs R
- AI and Machine Learning: Top Influencers and Brands - Mar 8, 2016.
Onalytica gives us a new list of the top 100 Artifical Intelligence and Machine Learning influencers and brands, and provides some insight into the relationships between them.
About Gregory Piatetsky, AI, Influencers, Kirk D. Borne, Machine Learning, Onalytica, Top list
- 12 Data Analytics Thought Leaders on Twitter - Jan 20, 2016.
Menlo technologies compiled a list of Data Analytics thought leaders and companies they follow on Twitter. Spend some time on their informative and as entertaining Twitter Feeds, web and blogs.
About Gregory Piatetsky, Bernard Marr, Carla Gentry, Data Analytics, Influencers, Kirk D. Borne
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Jan 4-10: NIPS 2015 #DeepLearning Tutorial by top researchers; Scientific way to cut pizza into equal slices will make you angry - Jan 11, 2016.
#NIPS2015 #DeepLearning Tutorial by top researchers Bengio, LeCun, Hinton; Understanding Rare Events and streak patterns; Most Influential Data Scientists on Twitter and Quora; 12 Tips for Data-Driven Research.
Anomalies, Deep Learning, Influencers, NeurIPS, Pizza
- The 123 Most Influential People in Data Science - Sep 15, 2015.
We used LittleBird algorithm to build a true Data Science influencer network by measuring how often influencers retweet other influencers. Top influencers include @hmason, @kdnuggets, @kaggle, @peteskomoroch, @mrogati, and @KirkDBorne.
About KDnuggets, Alex Salkever, Big Data Influencers, Data Science, Hilary Mason, Influencers, Kaggle, Kirk D. Borne, Silk.co
- RightRelevance helps find key topics, top influencers in Big Data, Data Science, and Beyond - Aug 11, 2015.
RightRelevance leverages the social web to find key topics and top influencers in many areas, from Big Data to emergency medicine. We use it to identify top influencers in Big Data, Data Science, and Data Mining.
Pages: 1 2 3
Big Data, Big Data Influencers, Data Mining, Data Science, Influencers, Right Relevance
- Top Big Data influencers of 2014, according to HadoopSphere - Mar 13, 2015.
Top big data influencers of 2014 include analysts Mike Gualtieri and Curt Monash, IBM and TDWI media, Spark and Scala products, Ben Lorica @bigdata and Gregory Piatetsky @kdnuggets on social media, Data Collective and AngelList co-founder.
About Gregory Piatetsky, Apache Spark, Big Data Influencers, Hadoop, IBM, Influencers, Kafka, Kirk D. Borne, Mike Gualtieri, Scala, TDWI
- KDnuggets™ News 15:n08, Mar 11: 7 common Machine Learning mistakes; Statistical Reasoning - Mar 11, 2015.
7 common mistakes when doing Machine Learning; 10 Predictive Analytics Influencers; Kaiser Fung on Why Statistical Reasoning is more important than Number Crunching; The Elements of Data Analytic Style - checklist; KDD-2017.
Influencers, Jurgen Schmidhuber, Kaiser Fung, KDD-2017, Machine Learning, Mistakes, Predictive Analytics
- 10 Predictive Analytics Influencers You Need to Know - Mar 5, 2015.
A list of Predictive Analytics Influencers based on Twitter activity around “#PredictiveAnalytics” and “Predictive Analytics”: Gregory Piatetsky, Vineet Vashishta, Aki Kakko and more.
About Gregory Piatetsky, About KDnuggets, Big Data Influencers, Dataconomy, Influencers, Mike Gualtieri, Predictive Analytics
- 10 Most Influential Analytics Leaders in India - Feb 25, 2014.
Analytics India Magazine’s annual ranking of the 10 Most Influential Analytics Leaders in India, in terms of Impact, Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Analytics evangelism.
2014, Analytics Leader, India, Influencers