- Why we will always need humans to train AI — sometimes in real-time - Dec 21, 2021.
Customizable, real-time data labeling pipelines that can continuously receive and process unlabeled data are necessary to train and perfect the AI that impacts our lives and daily conveniences.
- Anecdotes from 11 Role Models in Machine Learning - Nov 12, 2021.
The skills needed to create good data are also the skills needed for good leadership.
- eBook: An Introduction to Active Learning - Dec 17, 2018.
At Figure Eight, we're big believers in active learning. We think it holds the promise to better models, and that it's just about to go mainstream. In our new eBook, An Introduction to Active Learning, we cover the essentials. Download now!
- Introduction to Active Learning - Oct 23, 2018.
An extensive overview of Active Learning, with an explanation into how it works and can assist with data labeling, as well as its performance and potential limitations.
- How to Put Active Learning to Work for Your Enterprise - Sep 17, 2018.
In this eBook from Figure Eight and AWS you'll learn what active learning is and how it works, the areas in which active learning can be particularly effective, and how active learning iteratively improves your model.
- Explaining Reinforcement Learning: Active vs Passive - Jun 26, 2018.
We examine the required elements to solve an RL problem, compare passive and active reinforcement learning, and review common active and passive RL techniques.