- 12 NLP Researchers, Practitioners & Innovators You Should Be Following - Aug 12, 2019.
Check out this list of NLP researchers, practitioners and innovators you should be following, including academics, practitioners, developers, entrepreneurs, and more.
Influencers, Jeremy Howard, NLP, Rachel Thomas, Research, Richard Socher
- KDnuggets™ News 15:n34, Oct 21: How to Learn Machine Learning; Data Science Ethics? MetaMind MasterMind - Oct 21, 2015.
New Poll: Should Data Science Include Ethics Training?; The Best Advice From Quora on "How to Learn Machine Learning; Big Data + Wrong Method = Big Fail; MetaMind Mastermind Richard Socher: Uncut Interview;
Ethics, Machine Learning, Richard Socher, Smart City
- MetaMind Mastermind Richard Socher: Uncut Interview - Oct 20, 2015.
In a wide-ranging interview, Richard Socher opens up about MetaMind, deep learning, the nature of corporate research, and the future of machine learning.
Convolutional Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Image Recognition, MetaMind, Recurrent Neural Networks, Richard Socher, Zachary Lipton
- RE.WORK Deep Learning Summit, San Francisco, January – videos, presentations - Feb 26, 2015.
Interesting videos and presentations from January Deep Learning Summit include a Fireside Chat with Andrew Ng and Derrick Harris, presentations by Richard Socher (Founder, MetaMind), Quoc Le (Research Scientist, Google), Greg Corrado (Sr Research Scientist at Google), and more.
Andrew Ng, CA, Deep Learning, Google, MetaMind, Quoc Le, RE.WORK, Richard Socher, San Francisco
- MetaMind Competes with IBM Watson Analytics and Microsoft Azure Machine Learning - Jan 14, 2015.
While Microsoft and IBM rush to bring data science and visualization to the masses, MetaMind follows another path, offering deep learning as a service.
Azure ML, Deep Learning, IBM Watson, MetaMind, Richard Socher, Zachary Lipton
- Exclusive Interview: Richard Socher, founder of etcML, Easy Text Classification - Mar 31, 2014.
An exclusive interview with Richard Socher, co-founder of etcML, a new and free tool for helping users with creating classifiers for text using machine learning.
etcML, Machine Learning, Richard Socher, Startups, Text Classification