- AI ROI: The Questions You Need To Be Asking - Nov 14, 2019.
During this free Metis Corporate Training webinar, Dec 5 @ 12pm ET, Kerstin Frailey, Senior Data Scientist and Head of Executive Corporate Training at Metis, will walk through what you need to ask before, during, and after the lifetime of a data science project to accurately assess its impact on the business.
AI, Metis, ROI
- Seven Myths About the True Costs of AI Systems - Oct 24, 2019.
While there is much excitement today around implementing AI at the enterprise level, the financial costs of this process are often unexpected and underappreciated. These seven myths are crucial lessons learned that executives should know before heading down the road to AI.
AI, Enterprise, Myths, ROI
- How to Capture Data to Make Business Impact - Mar 21, 2019.
We take a look at the formula for calculating the efficiency of a data capturing method, before going onto explain the concept of Smart Data.
Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, ROI, Smart Data
- Overcoming distrust on the path to productive analytics - Mar 18, 2019.
We outline the importance of overcoming distrust in data and analytics, with tips on how to align all stakeholders, being a data optimist, streamlining the process, and more.
Analytics, Big Data, ROI, Trust
- Monetizing the Math – are you ready? - Jan 28, 2019.
We outline an extensive list of things to do or plan for to help fully realize the ROI of your AI and Machine Learning projects in 2019.
Mathematics, Monetizing, ROI
- So, How Many Machine Learning Models You Have NOT Built? - Mar 14, 2018.
Investigating how data scientists approach machine learning and applying this to the 'ship repair man' analogy.
Advice, Business, Data Scientist, Machine Learning, ROI
- The BI & Data Analysis Conundrum: 8 Reasons Why Many Big Data Analytics Solutions Fail to Deliver Value - Jul 26, 2017.
Why many BI & Analytics projects/solutions fail to deliver the business value? Let’s find out the answers to such questions.
BI, Big Data, Data Analysis, ROI
- Emotional Intelligence for Data Science Teams - Jul 20, 2017.
Here are three lessons for making and demonstrating a greater business impact to your organization, according to Domino Labs most successful customers.
Data Science Team, Domino, Emotion, ROI
- The Top 5 KPIs to Consider When Measuring Your Campaign - Feb 28, 2017.
When it comes to measuring marketing campaign performance or analysing customers in any business, below top 5 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) needs to be used to strategically drive the business.
Churn, Customer Analytics, KPI, Metrics, ROI, Social Media
- An ode to the analytics grease monkeys - Feb 2, 2017.
Analytics is not one time job. It needs to be automated, deployed and improved for future business analytics requirements. Here an IBM expert discusses about development & deployment of analytics assets and capabilities of it.
Analytics, Analytics Leader, CRISP-DM, Deployment, IBM, IBM DSX, ROI
- Still Searching for ROI in Big Data Analytics? You’re Not Alone! - Oct 7, 2016.
Are businesses getting the ROI they desire given the hype around big data analytics? With all the promises of big data analytics, why are more than half the companies still in the red with respect to analytics investments?
Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, ROI
- New Standard Methodology for Analytical Models - Aug 3, 2015.
Traditional methods for the analytical modelling like CRISP-DM have several shortcomings. Here we describe these friction points in CRISP-DM and introduce a new approach of Standard Methodology for Analytics Models which overcomes them.
Pages: 1 2 3
CRISP-DM, Data Mining, Modeling, Olav Laudy, ROI
- Salford Webinar: Maximizing ROI with State-of-the-art Data Science Techniques, Apr 28 - Apr 21, 2015.
ROI is a key measure for many business decisions. We will show how using state-of-the-art data science techniques, like TreeNet gradient boosting, we can optimize product promotion options and maximize revenue and wider gain.
ROI, Salford Systems, TreeNet
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Apr 21 and beyond - Apr 20, 2015.
Solving Big Data Challenges, Impact of User-Generated Reviews, Implementing a Better Search Experience, Maximizing ROI using Data Science, Identifying Customers Across Platforms, The Fast Data Challenge with Michael Stonebraker, and more.
Customer Analytics, In-Memory Computing, ROI
- Top KDnuggets tweets, Sep 17-18: 20 questions to ask a Data Scientist; Business Analytics ROI is 1301% - Sep 19, 2014.
20 questions you should ask a Data Scientist for a good conversation; Mad (Data) Scientist asks: "Why Are We Still Teaching t-tests?"; Great slides from @RDataMining: Intro, Data Exploration, Regression, Classification; Rattle package for Data Mining and Data Science in R.
Business Analytics, Data Scientist, R, Rattle, ROI, Statistics
- White paper: Making the business case for text analytics - Aug 29, 2014.
Download a free white paper which focuses on the business benefits (and challenges!) of text analytics from the perspectives of 4 experts from slated to speak at the 13th Annual Text Analytics Summit West, Nov 4-5 in San Francisco.
Data-Driven Business, ROI, San Francisco-CA, Text Analytics
- Best Text Analytics Summit Presentations - Aug 26, 2014.
Before this year's Text Analytics Summit West, read the previous year's summit's best received presentations and learn about leveraging text analytics for business gain.
Data-Driven Business, ROI, Sentiment Analysis, Text Analytics, Text Mining
- Comments on “Why your company should NOT use Big Data” - Feb 10, 2014.
Highlights from comments on a provocative article on NOT using Big Data. Big Data can be revolutionary, but it is not a substitute for thinking about the right goals and objectives.
Big Data, Goals, Objectives, ROI