- Gainers and Losers in Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms - Feb 27, 2018.
We compare Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Data Science, Machine Learning Platforms vs its 2017 version and identify notable changes for leaders and challengers, including IBM, SAS, RapidMiner, KNIME, Alteryx, H2O.ai, and Domino.
- Webinar: A New Era of Data Science – Unlocking Big Data Insights with Machine Learning and Spark, May 31 - May 19, 2017.
Learn about Big Data technologies and trends, Democratizing Big Data analytics, Big Data and the Cloud, and more in this webcast with top experts Dean Abbott and Mamdouh Refaat.
- KDnuggets™ News 16:n16, May 4: How to Remove Duplicates from Large Data; Datasets over Algorithms; When Automation goes too far - May 4, 2016.
How to Remove Duplicates in Large Datasets; The Development of Classification as a Learning Machine; Datasets Over Algorithms; Cartoon: When Automation Goes Too Far, and more.
- Angoss 9.6 Data Science Software Suite - Apr 29, 2016.
Angoss software provides users with comprehensive scorecard building functionality that is fast, reliable, accurate, and business centric.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – May 12 and beyond - May 11, 2015.
Smart Apps With Deep Learning APIs, Actionable Insights from Life Sciences and Healthcare Data, Demystify Data Flows, 5 Predictive Analytics Lessons, 3 Ways to Improve Targeted Marketing, and more.
- Angoss: 5 Predictive Analytics Lessons from a Decision Management Guru, May 21 Webinar - May 11, 2015.
Decision Management thought leader James Taylor will present 5 key lessons to help you move from predictive analytics to "prescriptive analytics" and maximize the ROI on analytics strategies.
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – May 5 and beyond - May 4, 2015.
Making Sense of Hadoop, Data Mining - Failure to Launch, Demystify your Data Flows, 5 Lessons from a Decision Management Guru, 3 Ways to Improve Regression, and more.
- Forrester Wave(tm) Big Data Predictive Analytics 2015: Gainers and Losers - Apr 3, 2015.
IBM, SAS, and SAP lead in Forrester Wave(tm) Big Data Predictive Analytics Solutions for Q2, 2015. We compare with a previous Forrester Wave for 2013 and examine gainers and losers.
Pages: 1 2
- Upcoming Webcasts on Analytics, Big Data, Data Science – Mar 17 and beyond - Mar 16, 2015.
Predictive Analytics - Rethinking Big Data, Addressing the Challenges of Data Variety, Semantic Publishing for News & Media, Data Mining: Failure to Launch.
- IBM, SAS, SAP, Angoss Lead in Advanced Analytics – Hurwitz Report - Jun 17, 2014.
The Hurwitz Victory Index for Advanced Analytics looks at major trends and ranks top vendors - including IBM, SAS, SAP, Angoss, StatSoft, Revolution Analytics, RapidMiner, and Megaputer - across 4 key dimensions.
- Webinar, Apr 3: Best Decision Trees just got better with Angoss KnowledgeSEEKER 9.0 - Mar 23, 2014.
This Apr 3 webinar will show how KnowledgeSEEKER 9.0 will make your modeling faster with automated workflow for building, refreshing, and reusing workflows - all with the click of a button.
- Webinar: Best Decision Trees just got better with Angoss KnowledgeSEEKER 9.0, Apr 3 - Mar 14, 2014.
New KnowledgeSEEKER 9.0 makes your modeling faster with automated workflow for building, refreshing, and reusing workflows - all with the click of a button. Learn more on Apr 3.
- Webinar: Angoss ScorecardBUILDER(tm) Preview, Jan 23 - Dec 21, 2013.
Webinar: Introducing Angoss ScorecardBUILDER(TM) - accelerate scorecard development by 50%+ with automated workflow and Weight of Evidence optimizer.