- Strategies of Docker Images Optimization - Oct 8, 2020.
Large Docker images lengthen the time it takes to build and share images between clusters and cloud providers. When creating applications, it’s therefore worth optimizing Docker Images and Dockerfiles to help teams share smaller images, improve performance, and debug problems.
- Scaling Your Data Strategy - Mar 17, 2020.
This article presents a particular vision for a cohesive data strategy for addressing large-scale problems with data-driven solutions, based on prior professional experiences.
- What’s the Best Data Strategy for Enterprises: Build, buy, partner or acquire? - Jul 22, 2019.
Every large organization is investing heavily in building data solutions and tools. They are building data solutions from scratch when they could be taking advantage of readily available tools and solutions. Many organizations are re-inventing the wheel and wasting resources.
- Data-driven to Model-driven: The Strategic Shift Being Made by Leading Organizations - Jun 17, 2019.
You can have all the data you want, do all the machine learning you want, but if you aren’t running your business on models, you’ll soon be left behind. In this webinar, we will demystify the model-driven business.
- Advanced Analytics & Data Gov Training in Chicago: ML, DL, Self-Service, Strategy, and more - Mar 13, 2019.
Learn effective data governance practices and how to successfully implement advanced analytics by attending our industry leading training at TDWI Chicago, April 28 - May 3, and take your projects to the next level.
- Data Science Strategy Safari: Aligning Data Science Strategy to Org Strategy - Nov 26, 2018.
The title of this post is derived by drawing inspiration from Mintzberg’s seminal work. In this post, I am attempting to take you on a safari through the data science strategy formulation process.
- Insights on the role data can play in your organization - Nov 19, 2018.
If you are looking for more insights on the role data can play in your organization, check out all the disruptive technology sessions happening at the 23rd Annual Shared Services & Outsourcing Week program.
- Strategy: Customer Analytics: Are you Profiting from your Data? - Nov 14, 2018.
Introducing Wharton's Customer Analytics program, that helps participants make the connection between the numbers and the narrative, making it easier for them to help others understand the data they are collecting.
- How Can Machine Learning Affect Your Organizational Data Strategy? - Oct 24, 2017.
The rise of high information advances, for example, Big Data, Machine Learning (ML), and the Internet of Things (IoT) in the Data Management scene has now started another enthusiasm for Data Governance.
- Data Preparation Strategies for Successful Machine Learning - May 18, 2017.
This upcoming 45-minute webinar explores efficient methods to explore and organize complex data, how to marry multiple datasets for feature engineering, and optimal target selection and how to address information leakage.
- General Mills: Sr. Associate, Strategic Revenue Management - Apr 21, 2017.
Seeking a candidate for a Strategic Revenue Management role, someone who is passionate about Revenue Management / Pricing and energized by working at the intersection of marketing, sales, finance, analysis, and insight.
- General Mills: Associate Manager, Strategic Revenue Management - Apr 21, 2017.
Seeking a candidate for a Strategic Revenue Management Analytics role, someone who is curious and energized by analytical challenges, has strong analytics skills and mindset, and believes in the power of data to transform the performance of brands and businesses.
- Equifax: Strategic Data Performance Analyst - Oct 14, 2016.
Seeking a Strategic Data Performance Analyst, responsible for leading analytic initiatives pertaining to maximizing the effectiveness of EWS data assets, including: Data Quality Analysis and Improvement, Data Valuation Analytics, Data Usage Analytics, and Customer Profiling.
- Equifax: Data Strategy Leader - Oct 13, 2016.
Seeking a high-performing team leader who is an expert in data structures, information platforms and analytical solutions, capable of both designing and developing innovative data and analytical solutions, and managing a team of industry-leading data and business analysts.
- Thinking About Analytics Readiness - Jun 16, 2016.
This article touches upon an important but under-discussed topic of analytics readiness, including whether and when organizations should engage in analytics.
- IoT Data Science Strategy - Jan 14, 2016.
How solid is your strategy for managing data from the Internet of Things (IoT)? A leading analyst firm reveals the smart, new approach - get the white paper.
- Interview: Eli Collins, Cloudera on Evolution and Future of Big Data Ecosystem - Feb 2, 2015.
We discuss the change in Big Data priorities, risks, Big Data ecosystem, rise of data culture in organizations, challenges, advice and more.
- Forrester Research: It’s Time For A User-Driven Enterprise BI Strategy - Nov 4, 2014.
This report deconstructs the inherent conflict between IT and business users and presents an innovative action plan that gets both sides aligned in order to win, serve, and retain customers. Download free report.
- Big Data & Analytics for Retail Summit 2014 Chicago: Day 2 Highlights - Oct 9, 2014.
Highlights from the presentations by Big Data leaders from The Hershey Company, Gongos, Clarks, and Mediacom on day 2 of Big Data & Analytics for Retail Summit 2014 in Chicago.
- Interview: Amy Gaskins, AVP, MetLife on New Era Hiring at MetLife through Synapse - Jul 23, 2014.
We discuss the motivation behind launch of Synapse, updating the recruitment process to meet today's needs, data science trends, career advice, important soft skills and more.
- Interview: Amy Gaskins, AVP, MetLife on Smarter Analytics through Qualitative Research - Jul 22, 2014.
We discuss the relevance of qualitative research for customer intelligence, MetLife Infinity, and the increasing trend of behavior-based customer segmentation.
- Big Data Strategy: Datafication - Jun 5, 2014.
Datafication of everything enables new ways of creating value and becoming more competitive. Oracle Big Data Strategist Paul Sonderegger explains.