- Scale and Govern AI Initiatives with ModelOps - Sep 30, 2021.
AI/ML model life cycle automation and orchestration ensures reliable model operations and governance at scale. The path to production for each enterprise model can vary, along with different monitoring, continuous improvement, retirement needs. Organizations must now consider ModelOps as a fundamental capability towards operational excellence and immediate ROIs.
- MLOps and ModelOps: What’s the Difference and Why it Matters - Sep 28, 2021.
These two terms are often used interchangeably. However, there are key distinctions between the functionality and features each provide, and the AI value and scalability at your organization depend on them.
- Coding Ethics for AI & AIOps: Designing Responsible AI Systems - Aug 26, 2021.
AI ops has taken Human machine collaboration to the next level where humans and machines are not just coexisting but are collaborating and working together like team members.
- Including ModelOps in your AI strategy - Aug 9, 2021.
The strategic power of AI has been established thoroughly across many industries and companies, leading to surges in model creation. Investments in the people, processes, and tools for operationalizing models, referred to as ModelOps, lag. This function of operationalizing, integrating, and deploying AI models in line with businesses value expectations is growing into a core business capability as global use of AI matures.
- ModelOps – Get it done. 3 Day Webinar Mini-Series - Feb 15, 2019.
Join us for an educational series ModelOps - Get it done. Learn how a combination of technology and processes can help solve modelOps.
- How to Solve the ModelOps Challenge - Oct 18, 2018.
A recent study shows that while 85% believe data science will allow their companies to obtain or sustain a competitive advantage, only 5% are using data science extensively. Join this webinar, Nov 14, to find out why.