- MLOps and ModelOps: What’s the Difference and Why it Matters - Sep 28, 2021.
These two terms are often used interchangeably. However, there are key distinctions between the functionality and features each provide, and the AI value and scalability at your organization depend on them.
- 5 strategies for enterprise machine learning for 2021 - Dec 22, 2020.
While it is important for enterprises to continue solving the past challenges in a machine learning pipeline (manage, monitor, track experiments and models) in 2021 enterprises should focus on strategies to achieve scalability, elasticity and operationalization of machine learning.
- Seven Myths About the True Costs of AI Systems - Oct 24, 2019.
While there is much excitement today around implementing AI at the enterprise level, the financial costs of this process are often unexpected and underappreciated. These seven myths are crucial lessons learned that executives should know before heading down the road to AI.
- Using DC/OS to Accelerate Data Science in the Enterprise - Oct 15, 2019.
Follow this step-by-step tutorial using Tensorflow to setup a DC/OS Data Science Engine as a PaaS for enabling distributed multi-node, multi-GPU model training.
- What’s the Best Data Strategy for Enterprises: Build, buy, partner or acquire? - Jul 22, 2019.
Every large organization is investing heavily in building data solutions and tools. They are building data solutions from scratch when they could be taking advantage of readily available tools and solutions. Many organizations are re-inventing the wheel and wasting resources.
- Spark NLP: Getting Started With The World’s Most Widely Used NLP Library In The Enterprise - Jun 18, 2019.
The Spark NLP library has become a popular AI framework that delivers speed and scalability to your projects. Check out what's under the hood and learn about how to getting started leveraging Spark NLP from John Snow Labs.
- Rev Summit for Data Science Leaders featuring Daniel Kahneman - Jan 7, 2019.
Rev features interactive sessions, Q&A with industry luminaries, poster sessions for interesting modeling techniques and accomplishments, and stimulating conversations about how to make data science an enterprise-grade capability.
- Open Source Data Science Adoption: The How & Why - Dec 4, 2018.
Get the report on Enterprise Open Source Data Science Adoption which outlines the most popular open source tools for a host of jobs. Free download.
- Tomorrow, Nov 8 Webinar: Transform Your Stagnant Data Swamp into a Pristine Data Lake - Nov 1, 2018.
We explore how to implement an Enterprise Data Management strategy that will unleash your data to power decisions, examine a real-world digital-transformation use case from a Tier-1 bank, and see a demo of Trifacta Wrangler.
- Holy Grail of AI for Enterprise — Explainable AI - Oct 19, 2018.
Explainable AI (XAI) is an emerging branch of AI where AI systems are made to explain the reasoning behind every decision made by them. We investigate some of its key benefits and design principles.
- The Whys and Hows of Web Scraping – A Lethal Weapon in Your Data Arsenal - Sep 25, 2018.
We breakdown the various aspects of web scraping, from why businesses need to do it, to instructions on how to go about acquiring this data with PromptCloud - a pioneer in Data as Service solutions with specialization in large-scale and custom web data extraction.
- Self-Service Data Prep Tools vs Enterprise-Level Solutions? 6 Lessons Learned - Aug 30, 2018.
A detailed comparison between self-service data preparation tools and enterprise-level solutions, covering business strategy, accessible tools and solutions and more.
- The future of Big Data, Machine Learning and Data Visualization in Europe - Aug 21, 2018.
Learn more about the hottest trends that are shaping the future and beyond at Big Data Summits in London and Barcelona. Deep dive into the topics that will shake up your industry and encourage innovation at your company. Enjoy £250 off all two-day events with code KD250.
- Improve Data Science Productivity with Anaconda Enterprise - Jul 23, 2018.
Anaconda Enterprise is the only product on the market that empowers your data science team to go from laptop to cluster to production with full reproducibility and governance.
- Empowering National Grid with Anaconda Enterprise - Jun 11, 2018.
With Anaconda Enterprise, National Grid was able to implement a more informed and cost-effective system that allowed for greater accuracy in modeling and predicting maintenance needs. Read the case study to learn more.
- MLaaS: Best Practices for Machine Learning as a Service platform, Apr 5 Webinar - Mar 26, 2018.
Learn how Machine Learning as a Service initiatives bring Data Scientists, IT and Analytic Operations together to deploy and scale more models.
- Implementing Enterprise AI course using TensorFlow and Keras - Nov 27, 2017.
The course is for developers and architects who want to transition their career to Enterprise AI, but also has strategic (non-coding) version. The course starts in Jan 2018 and will take 3 months for the content and up to 3 months for the team project.
- Becoming an AI-Driven Enterprise - Sep 29, 2017.
In this upcoming webinar, review the practical first steps an organization can take towards becoming an AI-driven enterprise, and learn how you cut through the hype of AI, apply it organization-wide, and quickly realize ROI.
- Unveiling Anaconda Enterprise 5, Sep 19 Webinar - Sep 15, 2017.
Want to see the new Anaconda Enterprise 5 features in action? Register now for our new webinar, Unveiling Anaconda Enterprise 5—The Enterprise-Ready Data Science Platform.
- Data Science and Big Data – Download Best Practices Report - Aug 7, 2017.
Download Best Practices Report: Data Science and Big Data - Enterprise Paths to Success, where our research team takes a look at experiences with and plans for big data and data science.
- How will Big Data companies monetize data in 2018? - Aug 1, 2017.
In today’s data driven economy, Data is a strategic asset to a company and data monetization is prime focus of many companies. Let’s see how data monetization will be achieved in 2018.
- Digital Transformation through Data Democratization - Jul 31, 2017.
Digital innovators will succeed because enterprise data doesn’t belong to silos and data has immense value, but only if available as a “whole”, to allow full picture of the enterprise rather than short term trends or baseline BI reports.
- Why Every Company Needs a Digital Brain - Jul 11, 2017.
As emerging technologies like AI/machine learning are adopted across different parts of the business, enterprises require a “digital brain” to coordinate those efforts and generate systemic intelligence.
- DataScience.com, H2O.ai Partner to Bring AI Capabilities to Enterprise Data Science Teams - Jun 23, 2017.
DataScience.com Platform customers can now easily deploy artificial intelligence and deep learning models built with H2O.ai’s open source AI platform.
- New Book: Mining Your Own Business - May 15, 2017.
It's an easy-to-read, practical primer for C-level to mid-level executives about how to harness the power of analytics to increase organizational effectiveness.
- Data Science & Machine Learning Platforms for the Enterprise - May 8, 2017.
A resilient Data Science Platform is a necessity to every centralized data science team within a large corporation. It helps them centralize, reuse, and productionize their models at peta scale.
- DataScience.com New Update Aims to Be Industry-Leading Enterprise Data Science Platform - May 4, 2017.
DataScience.com’s enterprise data science platform can now be deployed on-premises or in the cloud. New features include scalable infrastructure, intuitive project organization, and task automation.
- For AI Engineers/Data Scientists: Implementing Enterprise AI course - Nov 7, 2016.
This unique course that is focussed on AI Engineering / AI for the Enterprise. Created in partnership with H2O.ai , the course uses Open Source technology to work with AI use cases. It is offered online and also in London and Berlin, starting January 2017.
- SAP: Reimagine Predictive Analytics for the Digital Enterprise – free download - Oct 25, 2016.
Find out how SAP can bring a new level of predictive analytics capabilities to your organization, and get a fully functional version of SAP BusinessObjects Predictive Analytics software for 30 days - free download.